McAdams Debates Roger Stone

John McAdams

Nov 22, 2016, 7:20:38 PM11/22/16

I debate Roger Stone. Start at -57 (yes, minus 57)

https://livestream.com/accounts/10482276/events/3530038

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2016, 9:06:28 PM11/22/16

John McAdams

Nov 22, 2016, 9:14:09 PM11/22/16
On 22 Nov 2016 21:06:27 -0500, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
wrote:

>http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/10/radio-debates-featuring-john-mcadams.html

Just so there is no confusion: the link I posted earlier today is a
new debate, from this morning.

It's true, however, that if you listened to the first one (Dave's link
above) you pretty much know how the current one went.

It's sort of like "Ground Hog Day." Impossible to break out of the
cycle.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2016, 9:46:00 PM11/22/16
JOHN McADAMS SAID:

Just so there is no confusion: the link I posted earlier today is a new
debate, from this morning [11/22/2016].

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

Yes. Thanks, John. When I first clicked on the new 2016 debate you
provided above, I thought for sure it was a repeat of the 2014 program
that I archived at my site. But then I heard some references to Donald
Trump, so I then realized it must be a new debate.

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

It's true, however, that if you listened to the first one (Dave's link
above) you pretty much know how the current one went. It's sort of like
"Ground Hog Day." Impossible to break out of the cycle.

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

Yep. Same thing, different decade/millennium. The same myths are being
circulated by CTers year after year. It never stops raining myths in
Conspiracyland. There's the junk about Adams & Styles on the stairs, which
Roger Stone (I guess) still thinks proves Oswald's innocence.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-743.html

And then there's Stone's take on the Tippit murder (which is always a good
test to see if you're talking to a "reasonable" CTer or an "outer fringe"
one), with Stone falling into the latter category (IMO) when he insists
the evidence against Oswald for J.D. Tippit's murder is weak, even though,
in reality, the evidence (and the eyewitness testimony) couldn't possibly
be much stronger to prove LHO's guilt.

I wonder if Mr. Stone even considers people like Barbara Davis, Virginia
Davis, and Bill Scoggins important "witnesses" at all? (I know Mark Lane
never did.)

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-810.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-conspiracy-myths-continue.html

John McAdams

Nov 23, 2016, 5:07:10 PM11/23/16
On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:20:26 -0600, John McAdams
<john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

>I debate Roger Stone. Start at -57 (yes, minus 57)
>
>https://livestream.com/accounts/10482276/events/3530038

Moved:

https://livestream.com/accounts/10482276/events/3530038/videos/142499925

Start at 33:10.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John McAdams

Nov 23, 2016, 5:55:38 PM11/23/16
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:07:05 -0600, John McAdams
<john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:20:26 -0600, John McAdams
><john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:
>

>>I debate Roger Stone. Start at -57 (yes, minus 57)
>>
>>https://livestream.com/accounts/10482276/events/3530038
>>

>Moved:
>
>https://livestream.com/accounts/10482276/events/3530038/videos/142499925
>
>Start at 33:10.

Oops!

I confused Lem Johns with Rufus Youngblook.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Mark OBLAZNEY

Nov 23, 2016, 9:14:25 PM11/23/16
Wow.

Robert Harris

Nov 23, 2016, 9:19:51 PM11/23/16
John McAdams wrote:

> I debate Roger Stone. Start at -57 (yes, minus 57)

Are you sure you want to debate him, John? It sounds like you
two have some common ground:-)

From the Media Matters website.

"Stone worked as a top political aide to Trump's presidential
campaign before exiting in August. Stone is a notorious
"dirty trickster" who formed the anti-Hillary Clinton group
C.U.N.T. in 2008 and has spent much of the 2016 cycle pushing
smears about the Clintons. He has a history of using racist
and sexist attacks against media figures, and was recently
banned by CNN and MSNBC."

and..

"Stone last month appeared on the internet radio show of
fringe conspiracy theorist James Fetzer, who believes the
Holocaust, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and 9/11
attacks were faked. During a brief aside, Stone mentioned he
was writing books about Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and the
alleged murder of John F. Kennedy Jr. ?by the Clintons?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/12/trump-ally-roger-stone-writing-entire-book-alleging-clintons-secretly-murdered-jfk-jr/209885

You seem to pick debate opponents the way you do issues - go
for the weakest and most ridiculous.

When can we do a debate, John?

Robert Harris

John McAdams

Nov 23, 2016, 9:27:33 PM11/23/16
On 23 Nov 2016 21:19:49 -0500, Robert Harris <bobha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>John McAdams wrote:
>>

>> I debate Roger Stone. Start at -57 (yes, minus 57)
>
>Are you sure you want to debate him, John? It sounds like you
>two have some common ground:-)

In your mind, perhaps.

> From the Media Matters website.
>
>"Stone worked as a top political aide to Trump's presidential
>campaign before exiting in August. Stone is a notorious
>"dirty trickster" who formed the anti-Hillary Clinton group
>C.U.N.T. in 2008 and has spent much of the 2016 cycle pushing
>smears about the Clintons. He has a history of using racist
>and sexist attacks against media figures, and was recently
>banned by CNN and MSNBC."
>
>and..
>
>"Stone last month appeared on the internet radio show of
>fringe conspiracy theorist James Fetzer, who believes the
>Holocaust, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and 9/11
>attacks were faked. During a brief aside, Stone mentioned he
>was writing books about Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and the
>alleged murder of John F. Kennedy Jr. ?by the Clintons?
>
>http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/12/trump-ally-roger-stone-writing-entire-book-alleging-clintons-secretly-murdered-jfk-jr/209885

Of course you read the Soros supported Media Matters.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :-)

>You seem to pick debate opponents the way you do issues - go
>for the weakest and most ridiculous.

I didn't pick him. A Madison talk show host asked if I would debate
him.

>When can we do a debate, John?

Nobody would schedule such a debate, Bob.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Anthony Marsh

Nov 23, 2016, 9:30:06 PM11/23/16
On 11/22/2016 9:45 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> JOHN McADAMS SAID:
>
> Just so there is no confusion: the link I posted earlier today is a new
> debate, from this morning [11/22/2016].
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:
>
> Yes. Thanks, John. When I first clicked on the new 2016 debate you
> provided above, I thought for sure it was a repeat of the 2014 program
> that I archived at my site. But then I heard some references to Donald
> Trump, so I then realized it must be a new debate.

Oh God, I hope nobody was debating Trump in 2014.

> JOHN McADAMS SAID:
>
> It's true, however, that if you listened to the first one (Dave's link
> above) you pretty much know how the current one went. It's sort of like
> "Ground Hog Day." Impossible to break out of the cycle.

Another obscure movie reference.
Can't we get any Doctor Who references around here?

> DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:
>
> Yep. Same thing, different decade/millennium. The same myths are being
> circulated by CTers year after year. It never stops raining myths in
> Conspiracyland. There's the junk about Adams & Styles on the stairs, which
> Roger Stone (I guess) still thinks proves Oswald's innocence.

Isn't Roger Stone the one who started the myth that Lee Harvey Oswald
had breakfast with Ted Cruz's father (or was that Donald Trump)?

> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-743.html
>
> And then there's Stone's take on the Tippit murder (which is always a good
> test to see if you're talking to a "reasonable" CTer or an "outer fringe"
> one), with Stone falling into the latter category (IMO) when he insists
> the evidence against Oswald for J.D. Tippit's murder is weak, even though,
> in reality, the evidence (and the eyewitness testimony) couldn't possibly
> be much stronger to prove LHO's guilt.

Are you cultured enough to understand the subtle difference between the
rightwing conspiracy kooks and the leftwing conspiracy kooks?
The rightwing blames Castro and the Communists.
The leftwing blames the CIA and the racists.
The leftwing worries that NSA is spying on everyone.
The rightwing believes that the ACLU is trying to take away their rights
and guns.
I guess I'm in the middle.
I know that the NSA is spying on everyone and I don't care what the ACLU
is doing. I realize that there are good factions and bad factions in the
CIA.

> I wonder if Mr. Stone even considers people like Barbara Davis, Virginia
> Davis, and Bill Scoggins important "witnesses" at all? (I know Mark Lane
> never did.)

Still don't understand the difference between LEFT and RIGHT? Then how do
you even drive? Is that YOUR left or MY left? Oh, I know, you don't have
to worry about it because you have a chauffeur.

> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-810.html
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-conspiracy-myths-continue.html

Jason Burke

Nov 24, 2016, 1:35:06 AM11/24/16

Anthony Marsh

Nov 24, 2016, 9:20:38 AM11/24/16
On 11/22/2016 9:14 PM, John McAdams wrote:
> On 22 Nov 2016 21:06:27 -0500, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/10/radio-debates-featuring-john-mcadams.html
>
> Just so there is no confusion: the link I posted earlier today is a
> new debate, from this morning.
>
> It's true, however, that if you listened to the first one (Dave's link
> above) you pretty much know how the current one went.
>
> It's sort of like "Ground Hog Day." Impossible to break out of the
> cycle.

Bill Murray just called to say thank you for the obscure film reference.
Now you have to explain it to all these Millennials.

> .John
> -----------------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Mitch Todd

Nov 24, 2016, 6:17:16 PM11/24/16
On 11/23/2016 8:19 PM, Robert Harris wrote:
> John McAdams wrote:

[...]

> You seem to pick debate opponents the way you do issues - go for the
> weakest and most ridiculous.
>
> When can we do a debate, John?

Bob, you are the gift that keeps on giving....

:-D

David Von Pein

Nov 24, 2016, 7:43:22 PM11/24/16
W. ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Oh God, I hope nobody was debating Trump in 2014.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Well, yes, that's possible, I guess. But when I heard a "Trump" reference
by the radio host, I assumed the program was likely a recent one, instead
of being two years old.

Ten-Four, Tony? Or is further detailed explanation (plus signed
affidavits) required?

Robert Harris

Nov 24, 2016, 7:44:20 PM11/24/16
But just hypothetically, if a talk radio host invited you to
do that, would you?

Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Nov 24, 2016, 8:38:50 PM11/24/16
I was never your bus driver and no a chauffeur does not equal a bus
driver. Different licenses.

>>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-810.html
>>>

>>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-conspiracy-myths-continue.html

Robert Harris

Nov 26, 2016, 11:30:15 PM11/26/16
John?

Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Nov 26, 2016, 11:30:48 PM11/26/16
Thank you Mitch.

I try.

Robert Harris

David Von Pein

Nov 26, 2016, 11:37:44 PM11/26/16

BOZ

Nov 27, 2016, 8:02:07 PM11/27/16
I don't mind Roger Stone but he is o wins 2 losses in JFK debates.

BOZ

Nov 27, 2016, 8:03:43 PM11/27/16
You couldn't beat McAdams in a debate Harris. You couldn't even beat
Rossley. I'd love to kick your obese ass in a debate.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Nov 27, 2016, 11:08:23 PM11/27/16
On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 5:37:44 AM UTC+1, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1043.html

puffery?

Bud

Nov 28, 2016, 5:22:39 PM11/28/16
What is there to debate? "Bob Harris thinks this" and "Bob Harris thinks
that"?

Robert Harris

Dec 4, 2016, 7:20:53 PM12/4/16
We can debate about whether Oswald acted alone.. duh.

Robert Harris

stevemg...@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2016, 9:22:03 PM12/5/16
Of course, the Mafia would obviously use someone as reliable as Lee Oswald
to kill JFK.

I mean, duh....why wouldn't they use such a responsible person?

After all, he was pretending to be a Marxist at 24 because when he was 14
his favorite show was about Phibrick.

Double duh.

Bud

Dec 5, 2016, 9:28:56 PM12/5/16
It can`t be shown that Oswald acted alone, just like it can`t be shown
that Hinckley acted alone.

> Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Dec 7, 2016, 11:07:27 AM12/7/16
You may not realize this, but Robert Cutler thought that there was a
second shooter helping Hinckley attack President Reagan.
Shooting from the bushes naturally.
And maybe shooting FOR the Bushes.
Get it?

>> Robert Harris

Jason Burke

Dec 7, 2016, 11:42:06 PM12/7/16
A Ha, ha, ha. I get it. That's funny!
And has as much evidence to back it up as anything else you've ever
posted, Anthony Anthony.

>>> Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

Dec 9, 2016, 1:19:18 AM12/9/16
I didn't say evidence. I said Cutler's theory. Supposedly Someone
connected to Hinckley had just met with someone connected to the Bushes.

TOMNLN

Jan 9, 2017, 2:24:11 PM1/9/17
TIMEX JOHN ! ! !
TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING ! ! !

BOZ

Jan 10, 2017, 11:28:41 AM1/10/17
Tom you were 0 wins and 2 losses against John McAdams. Both of your
losses were TKO losses stopped by Batey. Tom, when are you going to
remove CIA star for Oswald from your silly website?