JFK-Related Miscellany

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 11:09:28 AM12/9/17

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 9:18:29 PM12/9/17
Here's a film about JFK's trip to Venezuela and Colombia in December 1961,
entitled "Forging The Alliance":

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/USG-01-A.aspx

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 9:19:11 PM12/9/17

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 9:19:19 PM12/9/17

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 9:19:27 PM12/9/17
OSWALD'S RIFLE, KLEIN'S SPORTING GOODS, & THE MICROFILM:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1241.html

David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2017, 9:19:53 PM12/9/17
"DALLAS CINEMA ASSOCIATES" FILM --- "PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S FINAL HOUR":

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/08/president-kennedys-final-hour.html

David Von Pein

Dec 10, 2017, 2:47:41 PM12/10/17

David Von Pein

Dec 10, 2017, 2:53:41 PM12/10/17

David Von Pein

Dec 10, 2017, 6:50:15 PM12/10/17
DEALEY PLAZA, DALLAS, TEXAS (1935 thru 2015):

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2012/11/kennedy-gallery-270.html

David Von Pein

Dec 11, 2017, 10:24:22 AM12/11/17
CANDID KENNEDY FILM (AT CAMP DAVID ON MARCH 31, 1963):

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKPPP-24.aspx

Anthony Marsh

Dec 11, 2017, 9:32:54 PM12/11/17
On 12/11/2017 10:24 AM, David Von Pein wrote:
> CANDID KENNEDY FILM (AT CAMP DAVID ON MARCH 31, 1963):
>
> https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKPPP-24.aspx

Sweet Caroline.
Is that Stoughton playing soccer with Charlie?
Now, how can we keep this on-topic to satisfy the latest McAdams rules?
Oh, I got it, show the clip of Macaroni trying to eat JFK. The CIA
trained him as an assassin. Will that satisfy McAdams?

Anthony Marsh

Dec 12, 2017, 10:09:07 AM12/12/17
On 12/10/2017 6:50 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> DEALEY PLAZA, DALLAS, TEXAS (1935 thru 2015):
>
> http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2012/11/kennedy-gallery-270.html

Did you notice the improvements they made to comply with the ADA.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 12, 2017, 10:12:25 AM12/12/17
On 12/10/2017 2:53 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> VIDEOS FEATURING DALLAS D.A. HENRY WADE:
>
> http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/03/henry-wade-press-conferences.html

I like the old style TV frame. Did you design that or did you get it
from Fox? It's like being back in 1963.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 12, 2017, 2:41:16 PM12/12/17
On 12/10/2017 2:47 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> 2002 INTERVIEW WITH BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B66zFAvTgxxISUhXaldpNmN2QmM/view

“I was interrogated and questioned for many, many hours,” Frazier said.
“Interrogators would rotate.”

Dallas police Capt. Will Fritz, who was in charge of the homicide
department, came into the room with a typed statement. He handed Frazier
a pen and demanded he sign it. It was a confession.

Frazier refused.

“This was ridiculous,” he said. “Captain Fritz got very red-faced, and
he put up his hand to hit me and I put my arm up to block. I told him
we’d have a hell of a fight and I would get some good licks in on him.
Then he stormed out the door.”

Frazier never saw him again.

At around 3 a.m. the next day, police let Frazier go.

Do you have that video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAh1pGZiLxE

NB: Not Gary Mack

Legal question: What happened to the confession that Fritz had typed up
for Frazier to sign? Did they destroy it? Did they destroy the tape
recordings of the interviews with Oswald?

David Von Pein

Dec 12, 2017, 7:51:11 PM12/12/17
"THE LAST TWO DAYS" (OFFICIAL 1963 COLOR FILM TAKEN BY WHITE HOUSE
PHOTOGRAPHERS TOM ATKINS & ROBERT KNUDSEN) (With 1080p Hi-Def Upgrade):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1df0a9_9pnm4nUCDxjHLZjph2Wj6SQ14x/view

David Von Pein

Dec 13, 2017, 5:13:17 PM12/13/17
Nearly 200 pictures taken from the 2009 documentary "JFK: 3 Shots That
Changed America":

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2012/12/kennedy-gallery-276.html

Steve M. Galbraith

Dec 13, 2017, 9:39:34 PM12/13/17
You can't spell Macaroni without using the letters "CIA".

I just broke the case wide open. That's okay, I don't need credit.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 14, 2017, 4:55:27 PM12/14/17
What, no 4K yet? Comcast is almost ready for 4K.

Anthony Marsh

Dec 15, 2017, 11:34:45 AM12/15/17
Wasn't that part of MK/Caroline?

David Von Pein

Dec 16, 2017, 12:19:22 PM12/16/17

David Von Pein

Dec 22, 2017, 10:16:19 AM12/22/17

David Von Pein

Dec 24, 2017, 2:00:21 PM12/24/17

David Von Pein

Jan 9, 2018, 8:04:55 AM1/9/18
KENNEDY-ERA RADIO FROM FEBRUARY 10, 1963 (VIA KDWB-AM IN MINNEAPOLIS,
MINNESOTA)....

Top 40 songs (unscoped), news, weather, jingles....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOc8sPEce0