Proof: Graves followed the ambulance in a police car and lied about it.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 14, 2017, 7:04:11 PM10/14/17
BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG. Spread this far and wide. I figured out something
of great importance. Amy Joyce and I have been pondering the seating in
that ambulance because there wasn't room for all of them. Oswald on his
stretcher took up half the rear compartment and the middle compartment.
Dhority and Leavelle got in through the back, and the tailgate was closed
behind them, so Graves didn't get in that way. Presumably, the Bieb sat in
the right middle seat next to the head of Oswald's stretcher. So, how does
that leave room for Graves? It doesn't. Graves said he rode in the
ambulance, but he didn't. He rode in a police car that followed, and I
have the images to prove it. So, why did he lie? Furthermore, get this:
although his police car was following the ambulance leaving, he was ahead
of the ambulance arriving. So, how, in route, did he get ahead of the
ambulance? I say they must have stopped somewhere. You gotta see this:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/big.html

Anthony Marsh

Oct 16, 2017, 12:04:23 AM10/16/17
There was no need for Graves in the ambulance. Oswald wasn't dead yet.

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 16, 2017, 12:05:22 AM10/16/17
This is just like reading my comic books when I was a kid !!! Anyone else
agree?

David Von Pein

Oct 16, 2017, 11:15:10 AM10/16/17
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 12:05:22 AM UTC-4, Mark OBLAZNEY wrote:
> On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:04:11 AM UTC+2, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> This is just like reading my comic books when I was a kid !!! Anyone else
> agree?

Yes, except that a comic book is more believable and realistic.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 16, 2017, 8:28:48 PM10/16/17
There is no doubt that Graves didn't ride in the ambulance. There wasn't
even room for him in the ambulance, which you can see here:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/this-schematic-shows-where-everyone-was.html

And yet, Graves said repeatedly and under oath that he rode in the
ambulance.

He lied.

You people can't wisecrack your way around this, and that you try only
speaks of you, not me.

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2017, 3:13:27 PM10/17/17
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> There is no doubt that Graves didn't ride in the ambulance. There wasn't
> even room for him in the ambulance, which you can see here:
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/this-schematic-shows-where-everyone-was.html
>
> And yet, Graves said repeatedly and under oath that he rode in the
> ambulance.
>
> He lied.

Ralph,

Who do you think the man is in the dark suit and dark hat who is getting
into the back of the ambulance just ahead of Jim Leavelle in the video
below? (Fast forward to 16:54.) Do you *know* for sure that that man is
C.N. Dhority and not L.C. Graves? If so, how did you determine it's
definitely Dhority and not Graves?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rcjDGNFEH_b3owb1VvN1A4dUU/view

Mark OBLAZNEY

Oct 17, 2017, 3:44:32 PM10/17/17
Sir Graves Ghastly? Remember him? You have Sir Graves beat in the horror
department, Little Ralphie (that's what President Trump would call you)

Ace Kefford

Oct 17, 2017, 8:55:35 PM10/17/17
Graves only come after ambulances when the afflicted person dies. Which
was the case here with Oswald, so I supposed technically a grave did come
after the Oswald ambulance. For once we are in agreement.

Jason Burke

Oct 18, 2017, 11:56:43 AM10/18/17
On 10/17/2017 12:13 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
>> There is no doubt that Graves didn't ride in the ambulance. There wasn't
>> even room for him in the ambulance, which you can see here:
>>
>> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/this-schematic-shows-where-everyone-was.html
>>
>> And yet, Graves said repeatedly and under oath that he rode in the
>> ambulance.
>>
>> He lied.
>>

> Ralph,
>
> Who do you think the man is in the dark suit and dark hat who is getting
> into the back of the ambulance just ahead of Jim Leavelle in the video
> below? (Fast forward to 16:54.) Do you *know* for sure that that man is
> C.N. Dhority and not L.C. Graves? If so, how did you determine it's
> definitely Dhority and not Graves?
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rcjDGNFEH_b3owb1VvN1A4dUU/view

Of COURSE it's not Graves.
That'd spoil Ralph's fantasy.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 18, 2017, 12:05:20 PM10/18/17
DVOL What???? It is definitely Dhority who gets in before Leavelle and not
Graves. You can still see Graves outside after they both get in. He then
walks around the right side of the car. You can see it in the NBC footage.

Amy Joyce

Oct 18, 2017, 12:11:16 PM10/18/17
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 2:13:27 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> > There is no doubt that Graves didn't ride in the ambulance. There wasn't
> > even room for him in the ambulance, which you can see here:
> >
> > http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/this-schematic-shows-where-everyone-was.html
> >
> > And yet, Graves said repeatedly and under oath that he rode in the
> > ambulance.
> >
> > He lied.
> >

> Ralph,
>
> Who do you think the man is in the dark suit and dark hat who is getting
> into the back of the ambulance just ahead of Jim Leavelle in the video
> below? (Fast forward to 16:54.) Do you *know* for sure that that man is
> C.N. Dhority and not L.C. Graves? If so, how did you determine it's
> definitely Dhority and not Graves?

David,

The scene of the ambulance arriving at Parkland Hospital shows Dhority
exiting the rear of the ambulance just after Leavelle. Graves can be seen
walking along the side of the ambulance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxdoPaKJ64o about 1:37:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyNe6JJcfs about 1:00

There is a nice corresponding photo showing Dhority and Leavelle well but
I don't see how to attach it here.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 18, 2017, 9:00:09 PM10/18/17
First, there was absolutely no room for Graves in the ambulance, unless he
was going to sit on the Bieb's lap. Second, in the NBC footage, you can
Dhority, Leavelle, and the Bieb board the ambulance, in that order, as
Graves walks around it. He doesn't get in. Third, a lone police car
follows the ambulance out of the PD and leads the ambulance into Parkland
which has never been identified or acknowledged. The driver matches the
description of Graves.

But hey, that was a real clever play on words.

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2017, 1:04:43 PM10/19/17
On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 12:11:16 PM UTC-4, Amy Joyce wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 2:13:27 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> > On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> > > There is no doubt that Graves didn't ride in the ambulance. There wasn't
> > > even room for him in the ambulance, which you can see here:
> > >
> > > http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/10/this-schematic-shows-where-everyone-was.html
> > >
> > > And yet, Graves said repeatedly and under oath that he rode in the
> > > ambulance.
> > >
> > > He lied.
> > >

> > Ralph,
> >
> > Who do you think the man is in the dark suit and dark hat who is getting
> > into the back of the ambulance just ahead of Jim Leavelle in the video
> > below? (Fast forward to 16:54.) Do you *know* for sure that that man is
> > C.N. Dhority and not L.C. Graves? If so, how did you determine it's
> > definitely Dhority and not Graves?
>
> David,
>
> The scene of the ambulance arriving at Parkland Hospital shows Dhority
> exiting the rear of the ambulance just after Leavelle. Graves can be seen
> walking along the side of the ambulance.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxdoPaKJ64o about 1:37:50
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyNe6JJcfs about 1:00

OK. Thanks.

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2017, 1:05:47 PM10/19/17
OK. But the man who you say is Detective Graves (who walks around the
right side of the ambulance) appears to me to be leaning down a little bit
and reaching for the door handle of the right-rear door of the ambulance
[see video below]. So that's undoubtedly how one of the men entered the
ambulance (either Graves or Dhority)---he simply opened the right-rear
door and got in.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGORkE0aTZGaEstZmc/view

Anthony Marsh

Oct 19, 2017, 9:44:46 PM10/19/17
Didn't you like mine?
I thought about pun based on Peter Graves, but most people can't
remember who he was.

Amy Joyce

Oct 19, 2017, 10:09:59 PM10/19/17
Shortly before Graves moved along the side of the ambulance and toward the
back door, Bieberdorf did the same. It appears that Bieb got into the
backseat first. The problem is that there wasn't enough room for two
people in that backseat (there was only one seat), so it had to be one or
the other sitting there.

Wolfe and Hardin sat up front. Dhority and Leavelle got into the rear, and
sat or crouched down beside the gurney. That leaves one available seat for
Bieb or Graves (passenger second row since the other seat was folded down
to fit the gurney).

Dhority said only that he was in the ambulance when Oswald was transported
to Parkland. He gave no specifics about who else rode inside the
ambulance.

Leavelle's report states that he rode in the ambulance with Graves,
Dhority, and Bieb.

Graves said he rode in the ambulance with Leavelle, Burgess, and Bieb.

Bieb was the most specific but he changed his story (which still ended up
being incorrect). In his witness report it states that he rode in the
rear of the ambulance with Leavelle, and that two other detectives went
along (he couldn't name them but said they sat in the second row).
However in his WC testimony Bieb said that the report was incorrect. He
said that he actually rode in the second row of the ambulance and Leavelle
sat beside him, while two other detectives were in the rear. But there
was only one seat in the second row so Leavelle couldn't have set next to
him there, and we can see Leavelle get in and out of the rear anyway.

Ralph Cinque

Oct 20, 2017, 6:20:12 PM10/20/17
No, DVP. You don't watch closely enough. The Bieb got in that door. So,
unless Graves was going to sit on the Bieb's lap, he couldn't ride there.
Amy has suggested that he may have leaned down a little to say something
to the Bieb, such as, "I'm going to take a police car."

And note that NO ONE has claimed that Graves rode there.