Jack Ruby did NOT shoot Oswald

Ralph Cinque

May 19, 2016, 9:59:49 PM5/19/16

David Von Pein

May 20, 2016, 9:32:25 PM5/20/16
It was only a matter of time until Ralph Cinque came up with this new
"Ruby Did Not Shoot Oswald" twist. It's not surprising to me in the least.
It's to be expected of Ralph by now.

Just give Ralph a "new" picture or film (which really isn't new at all, of
course), and he'll find something "fake" in it. No doubt about it.

Hilarious.

Here's another one for you to "work" on, Ralph....

Let's watch Ralph "prove" that this man (under the arrow) is not Jack Ruby
either. Good luck....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9ckb6QPb-a8/Ukh_Kxls3SI/AAAAAAAAv5A/YbuxS-FRM6s/s2000/Jack-Ruby-On-Right-Via-NBC-TV-Raw-Footage-In-DPD-Basement-11-24-63.png

Next week, Ralph will probably be in league with Brian David Andersen.
Andersen, who has been bugging me lately with several e-mails (for some
reason), believes that JFK faked his own death and a "JFK double" popped
up out of a secret compartment in the Presidential limo to take JFK's
place before the car got to Parkland.

That theory is right up Ralph's alley.

bigdog

May 20, 2016, 9:38:21 PM5/20/16
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:59:49 PM UTC-4, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> They did a bait and switch.
>
> http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/05/dr_19.html

It was only a matter of time. Ruby shot Oswald on live TV in front of
millions of eyewitnesses and Ralph wants to claim it was faked. It reveals
just how desperate he is.

bigdog

May 21, 2016, 5:47:50 PM5/21/16
Nice to see great minds think alike. :)

I'm waiting for Ralph to tell us John Wilkes Booth was in the doorway of
Ford's Theater when Lincoln was shot.

Anthony Marsh

May 21, 2016, 9:31:28 PM5/21/16
I think someone already made a movie like that.
Someone suggested hiding in the trunk behind the rear seat not realizing
that is where the mechanism to raise the seat was housed.
We used to have one kook, I think he even wrote a book, who claimed that
the SS raised the rear seat 10-1/2" just before they got to Dealey Plaza
to make JFK an easier target.

Jason Burke

May 21, 2016, 9:35:44 PM5/21/16
No more than anything else Ralph's ever posted...

He thinks he's making himself famous. But all he's doing is making
himself look foolish.

Jason Burke

May 21, 2016, 9:35:53 PM5/21/16
Don't give him any (more) ideas...

mainframetech

May 21, 2016, 9:44:06 PM5/21/16
So you actually believed he was serious? You didn't think he was trying
for attention to get his usual point across?

Chris

Jonny Mayer

May 22, 2016, 6:00:29 PM5/22/16
Ralph this is good work. You raised questions and stated it as opinion not
fact which is correct. It is also my opinion and agree with this Ralph.

bigdog

May 22, 2016, 9:29:51 PM5/22/16
We have become so used to ridiculous claims being made by the likes of
Ralph, Tony, and yourself that if one of you throws a tongue-in-cheek
claim out there, it would be impossible to differentiate it from the
serious ones. And to answer your question, yes, I believe he was serious.

Ralph Cinque

May 22, 2016, 9:36:00 PM5/22/16
You're not looking at it correctly, Von Pein. You don't even understand
where the discrepancy lies. It lies here:

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/05/for-those-two-to-be-same-man-above-they.html

bpete1969

May 23, 2016, 11:12:59 AM5/23/16
He was! Look at this photo as proof that the CIA was involved in plotting
Lincoln's demise. They pre-hung black drapes that morning and as you can
clearly see....Booth was there on the street.

https://fordstheatre.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/fords1865draped.jpg

Ralph Cinque

May 23, 2016, 9:14:06 PM5/23/16

deke

May 23, 2016, 11:15:01 PM5/23/16
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:12:59 AM UTC-4, bpete1969 wrote:

> > I'm waiting for Ralph to tell us John Wilkes Booth was in the doorway of
> > Ford's Theater when Lincoln was shot.
>
> He was! Look at this photo as proof that the CIA was involved in plotting
> Lincoln's demise. They pre-hung black drapes that morning and as you can
> clearly see....Booth was there on the street.
>
> https://fordstheatre.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/fords1865draped.jpg

The man you think is Booth was actually Billy Lovelady's great
grandfather.

bigdog

May 23, 2016, 11:15:57 PM5/23/16
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:12:59 AM UTC-4, bpete1969 wrote:
I wonder when they are going to convert Ford's Theater into a multiplex.
They'd probably have to take out the balcony and the private boxes but it
would pay for itself in the long run.

Anthony Marsh

May 23, 2016, 11:17:33 PM5/23/16
I guess you can't slander a dead person, so go ahead and say whatever
silly things pop into your head. Like a Trump.

Now that Cruz is out the race notice how the National Enquirer never
mentions his father again. Nor does Trump. Trump is running out of slurs.
He can't keep using LYING for every opponent. Someone should buy him a
Thesaurus.

Anthony Marsh

May 24, 2016, 11:11:19 AM5/24/16
I can make tongue in cheek claims to prank you and you don't know enough
to tell the difference.

Jonny Mayer

May 24, 2016, 11:19:27 PM5/24/16
He lied in that interview. He said he had never had known or seen him
before. He saw him at the midnight press conference. Fact.

This brings me to mention here that during said conference, when Oswald is
being told by a reporter that he has been charged he reacts not to getting
charged but is distracted by a voice that says "nobody said what" twice
(in relation to Oswald denying shooting the president "no, nobody has said
that to me yet). Oswald looks directly at this person that interrupted him
and looks visibly taken back and wants out of the conference at this
point.

The person who said nobody said what, I believe was Jack Ruby. It sounds
like Ruby and you see Oswald recoil (in fear maybe?) when he hears and
sees this person. If someone could do a voice analysis on this to see if
it is in fact Ruby that would be great.

I saw an interview with a FBI (I think, I'm not sure it was FBI, maybe
even Hosty) who said that Ruby said something at the conference. It may
just have been the correction to Hands Off Cuba that he was referring to
but I lean towards nobody said what.

Mark OBLAZNEY

May 24, 2016, 11:36:01 PM5/24/16
Stegasaurus?

Ace Kefford

May 25, 2016, 10:26:08 AM5/25/16
Maybe, but the time for that progress may have passed as multiplexes are
having a hard time of it in the era of online, quality TV, and binge
watching. Not to mention a lot of blockbusters that don't really deliver
the goods (although plenty continue to do so).

Ace Kefford

May 25, 2016, 10:26:37 AM5/25/16
It was the proof of Nat'l Enquirer, Trump, and Cinque that forced Ted Cruz
to change direction 180% and suddenly drop out.

Anthony Marsh

May 25, 2016, 6:27:44 PM5/25/16
No, not the truth. Just the vulgarity of the attacks and realizing WHO
is supporting Trump.
Illegal aliens are afraid of the Nazis.

Anthony Marsh

May 25, 2016, 6:28:20 PM5/25/16
Sometimes they rebuild them because the studios intentionally withhold
new movies.

Anthony Marsh

May 26, 2016, 11:47:10 AM5/26/16
On 5/24/2016 11:19 PM, Jonny Mayer wrote:
> He lied in that interview. He said he had never had known or seen him
> before. He saw him at the midnight press conference. Fact.
>
> This brings me to mention here that during said conference, when Oswald is
> being told by a reporter that he has been charged he reacts not to getting
> charged but is distracted by a voice that says "nobody said what" twice
> (in relation to Oswald denying shooting the president "no, nobody has said
> that to me yet). Oswald looks directly at this person that interrupted him
> and looks visibly taken back and wants out of the conference at this
> point.

Wrong. Oswald was not denying that he shot the President. He was denying
that he had been charged with the crime.

> The person who said nobody said what, I believe was Jack Ruby. It sounds

Nope.

> like Ruby and you see Oswald recoil (in fear maybe?) when he hears and
> sees this person. If someone could do a voice analysis on this to see if
> it is in fact Ruby that would be great.

Been there, done that. Jack Ruby was not a reporter.

> I saw an interview with a FBI (I think, I'm not sure it was FBI, maybe
> even Hosty) who said that Ruby said something at the conference. It may
> just have been the correction to Hands Off Cuba that he was referring to
> but I lean towards nobody said what.

Yes, it was just correcting the name.
Oswald was not at that conference.

Jonny Mayer

May 26, 2016, 11:55:24 AM5/26/16
Think it was Lavelle who said Ruby said something at the conference.

bigdog

May 26, 2016, 5:39:28 PM5/26/16
I hear ya. Last year I went to see American Sniper. It was the first time
I had seen a movie in a theater in a long time. I think the last one was
Avatar whatever year that came out and only because I wanted to see it in
3D. If doesn't take long for movies to move from the theater to cable and
blue-ray and with my big screen HDTV I get the theater experience without
having to listen to somebody's cell phone conversation.

Anthony Marsh

May 27, 2016, 11:35:07 AM5/27/16
On 5/26/2016 11:55 AM, Jonny Mayer wrote:
> Think it was Lavelle who said Ruby said something at the conference.

Which conference? The one with Wade did not have Oswald present.
That is where Jack Ruby corrected Wade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhckLcuEINg

Anthony Marsh

May 27, 2016, 5:14:13 PM5/27/16
Disney is going to release new films directly to Netflicks instead of
theaters.

Jonny Mayer

May 28, 2016, 9:30:15 PM5/28/16
Really? And they bought out Pixar. So kids won't get to see the likes of
finding dory at the pictures?

Shame