Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Six Things Made To Order For Lee Harvey Oswald

217 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

David Von Pein

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2015 11:47:5925.04.15
komu:

SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER
FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD

It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their lengthy slumber
and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone having shot and
killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit except a
screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old nuthatch who was lucky
enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have these six things all align
themselves into perfect harmony on November 22, 1963:

1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but it's
quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on November 22nd.
Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to rain, just might
have made Oswald think twice about firing those gunshots at the limo.

5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that could
well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the shooting that
Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did Kennedy's visit to Dallas
occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday), but the parade route took JFK's
limo past the Book Depository Building been even if Kennedy had not been
scheduled to drive by the building at noontime).

The normal time for the warehouse employees to break for lunch at the
Depository was from 12:00 Noon to 12:45 PM, just exactly the time period
when President Kennedy was scheduled to drive through Dealey Plaza on
Friday, November 22nd. That information was confirmed via the Warren
Commission testimony of Buell Wesley Frazier (the 19-year-old who drove
Oswald to work on the morning of the assassination):

WESLEY FRAZIER -- "12 o'clock is when we always eat lunch."
JOSEPH BALL -- "12 to 12:45?"
FRAZIER -- "Right."

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0109b.htm

This meant fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors (i.e., the
"warehouse" floors, which were floors 5, 6, and 7), with those employees
going down to the first-floor "Domino/Lunch Room" or the second-floor
lunch room (or going outside the building to watch the President pass by)
during the exact time when Lee Oswald would require a VACANT sixth floor
in his preparations for shooting the President during this Friday lunch
period.

For Oswald, the above combination of things was simply a made-to-order
combination of factors that just fell into his lap on November 22nd, 1963,
including item numbers 4, 5, and 6 mentioned above, which are things that
Oswald HIMSELF could not possibly have had any control over whatsoever.
And even #3 as well, to the extent that Oswald was hired at the TSBD on
October 15, 1963, which was a full month prior to anyone officially
announcing the details of JFK's final motorcade route through Dallas
(which included the turn onto Elm Street in front of the Depository).

Happenstance (and a kook named Lee Oswald, who definitely had murder
running through his own veins, as evidenced by the fact he tried to kill
General Edwin Walker in April 1963) got John F. Kennedy killed. Not
conspiracy.

David Von Pein
January 2008
November 2011

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html

bigdog

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2015 14:28:4125.04.15
komu:
A classic crime of opportunity.

You could add to your list the selection of the Trade Mart for the
luncheon which played a factor in #3. Since any motorcade would likely
have been routed through downtown, any luncheon site would probably have
resulted in the motorcade going through Dealey Plaza but the selection of
the Trade Mart resulted in the jog over to Elm St. from Main St. making
Oswald's shot much easier. He may not have even attempted a shot at the
JFK if he was on Main. Another luncheon site might have resulted in the
motorcade going through downtown in the reverse direction that it did. The
motorcade might have been routed from Love Field, past Parkland to
southbound Stemmons to Dealey Plaza. In that case it might have even ended
up on Commerce and jogged over to Main on Houston.

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -- John Greenleaf

David Von Pein

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2015 14:30:0625.04.15
komu:
Correction....

The complete "Number Six" item should look like this (for some reason,
this section didn't paste correctly into the aaj post above)....

6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2015 19:44:4225.04.15
komu:
Well, in fact the motorcade was not scheduled to pass the TSBD at NOON.
And it was running 15 minutes late. No way that Oswald could have known
that.

Edward Bauer

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2015 22:29:5325.04.15
komu:
Great analysis, DVP. I would add:

As an ex-Marine, Oswald possessed the marksmanship expertise required to
hit a moving target at that distance and the knowledge of the
indispensable requirement to first zero the firearm using the windage and
elevation screws on the scope.

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 8:49:3426.04.15
komu:
The correction didn't change the sheer thousands that lined the route
of the motorcade that might have been angry with JFK. A hotbed of
Republicans...:)

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 8:50:0126.04.15
komu:
Finally you got something right! Yes, a crime of opportunity for half
of the workers in Dallas that worked along the route of the motorcade...:)

> You could add to your list the selection of the Trade Mart for the
> luncheon which played a factor in #3. Since any motorcade would likely
> have been routed through downtown, any luncheon site would probably have
> resulted in the motorcade going through Dealey Plaza but the selection of
> the Trade Mart resulted in the jog over to Elm St. from Main St. making
> Oswald's shot much easier. He may not have even attempted a shot at the
> JFK if he was on Main. Another luncheon site might have resulted in the
> motorcade going through downtown in the reverse direction that it did. The
> motorcade might have been routed from Love Field, past Parkland to
> southbound Stemmons to Dealey Plaza. In that case it might have even ended
> up on Commerce and jogged over to Main on Houston.
>
> "For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
> The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -- John Greenleaf

No matter the route, it was along the way of thousands of workers that
might have had a bone to pick with JFK, and owned a rifle.

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 8:51:2526.04.15
komu:
On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 11:47:59 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER
> FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD
>
> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their lengthy slumber
> and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone having shot and
> killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit except a
> screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old nuthatch who was lucky
> enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have these six things all align
> themselves into perfect harmony on November 22, 1963:
>
> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

Show where that was stated.

> 2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.

Half of Dallas had access to a rifle, and better ones than Oswald had.
His had a misaligned scope, a double-pull trigger and a sticky bolt, all
of which mad aiming and rapid firing impossible.

> 3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
> last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.

As did thousands of people in Dallas, all along the route.

> 4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
> bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
> through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but it's
> quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on November 22nd.
> Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to rain, just might
> have made Oswald think twice about firing those gunshots at the limo.

It might have also made the real shooters think it might not work to
kill JFK.

> 5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
> a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
> Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.

Thousands of people that worked along the route were lucky that it was
Friday.

> 6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that could
> well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the shooting that
> Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did Kennedy's visit to Dallas
> occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday), but the parade route took JFK's
> limo past the Book Depository Building been even if Kennedy had not been
> scheduled to drive by the building at noontime).

The limousine drove by thousands of workers in buildings that had a
view down on it.

> The normal time for the warehouse employees to break for lunch at the
> Depository was from 12:00 Noon to 12:45 PM, just exactly the time period
> when President Kennedy was scheduled to drive through Dealey Plaza on
> Friday, November 22nd. That information was confirmed via the Warren
> Commission testimony of Buell Wesley Frazier (the 19-year-old who drove
> Oswald to work on the morning of the assassination):
>
> WESLEY FRAZIER -- "12 o'clock is when we always eat lunch."
> JOSEPH BALL -- "12 to 12:45?"
> FRAZIER -- "Right."
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0109b.htm

It was lunchtime for thousands of workers in Dallas that day at
12:00-12:45.

> This meant fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors (i.e., the
> "warehouse" floors, which were floors 5, 6, and 7), with those employees
> going down to the first-floor "Domino/Lunch Room" or the second-floor
> lunch room (or going outside the building to watch the President pass by)
> during the exact time when Lee Oswald would require a VACANT sixth floor
> in his preparations for shooting the President during this Friday lunch
> period.

It meant that fewer people would be in the higher windows of their
buildings, because they would be downstairs in the street watching the
motorcade or eating their lunch.

> For Oswald, the above combination of things was simply a made-to-order
> combination of factors that just fell into his lap on November 22nd, 1963,
> including item numbers 4, 5, and 6 mentioned above, which are things that
> Oswald HIMSELF could not possibly have had any control over whatsoever.
> And even #3 as well, to the extent that Oswald was hired at the TSBD on
> October 15, 1963, which was a full month prior to anyone officially
> announcing the details of JFK's final motorcade route through Dallas
> (which included the turn onto Elm Street in front of the Depository).

All the elements above were made-to-order for workers all along the
route.

> Happenstance (and a kook named Lee Oswald, who definitely had murder
> running through his own veins, as evidenced by the fact he tried to kill
> General Edwin Walker in April 1963) got John F. Kennedy killed. Not
> conspiracy.

It's been shown that the Walker shooting was not the doing of Oswald,
since the bullet was STEEL jacketed and not copper as the bullets for the
MC rifle were. And that decision as made by police in their report, and
they should know enough about bullets to decided what kind of jacket was
on the Walker bullet. Especially when Walker himself (who had seen the
real bullet) told them to withdraw the bullet they showed since it wasn't
the right bullet. A sure sign that there may have been a replacement like
the CE399 bullet.

> David Von Pein
> January 2008
> November 2011
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/six-things-made-to-order-for-lho.html

Chris

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 13:44:4026.04.15
komu:
On 4/25/2015 2:30 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> Correction....
>
> The complete "Number Six" item should look like this (for some reason,
> this section didn't paste correctly into the aaj post above)....

Yeah, I think it's a plot. Those Internet gremlins are out to get you!

> 6.) Another small item that relates to #5 above is something that
> could well have played a very big factor in Oswald pulling off the
> shooting that Friday -- and that is the fact that not only did
> Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a Friday),
> but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository Building
> RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees were
> on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day (and would have
> been even if Kennedy had not been scheduled to drive by the building
> at noontime).

Didn't you know they PLANNED it that way, so that Oswald would be free to
shoot Kennedy? But they almost screwed it up by running late. Did all TSBD
employees always take their lunch breaks at exactly the same time every
day?

David Von Pein

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 13:59:0426.04.15
komu:
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Well, in fact the motorcade was not scheduled to pass the TSBD at NOON.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Just for the sake of clarification, I did not say in my "Six Things"
article that JFK's motorcade was due to arrive in Dealey Plaza "at NOON".
I said "RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME" and "at noontime". I didn't put an exacting
"12:00 noon" timestamp on it. I merely said "lunchtime" and "noontime",
which is perfectly accurate.

Also....

President Kennedy's written itinerary for 11/22/63 shows these two
entries:

"11:45 am -- Motorcade through Dallas"

"12:30 pm -- Arrive Trade Mart for Luncheon"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n7v-Y1z4Kos/VTyLoO5m4sI/AAAAAAABF14/ZR3_3YAJ0SA/s1600/JFK-Schedule-For-November-22-1963.png

[Source for the above-linked picture --- Screen capture from the 2013
National Geographic documentary "JFK: The Final Hours".]

Now, given those times shown above, Anthony Marsh surely can't argue with
me about this part of my "Six Things" post repeated below. Can you,
Tony?....

"Not only did Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a
Friday), but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository
Building RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees
were on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day. .... This meant
fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors...with those employees

Robert Harris

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:18:1326.04.15
komu:
David Von Pein wrote:

> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER
> FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD
>
> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their lengthy slumber
> and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone having shot and
> killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit except a
> screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old nuthatch who was lucky
> enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have these six things all align
> themselves into perfect harmony on November 22, 1963:
>
> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

That is not true.

At the age of 12 for for three years after, he was obsessed with Herbert
Philbrick, who was the FBI's spokesman for their war on communism.

How many communists do you now of, who beg their mother to lie about
their age, so that they can join the United States Marine corps - the
very LAST place that a communist during the cold war would ever want to be.

He worked with the Cuban exiles, the FBI and David Ferrie, to bring down
the FPCC in New Orleans. Why do you suppose he told VT Lee that he was
attacked by exiles, several days before it even happened? The whole
thing was staged in order to publicity for the "debate" that would follow.

Associating communism to an organization in 1963, was like associating
someone to Al Quaeda today. And it worked. The FPCC, who had been being
harassed unmercifully by the FBI in Tampa, shut down complete within
about 60 days later.

Oswald tried to do the same thing to the ACLU, claiming on is PO box
application that he was authorized to receive mail for them.

And the obvious reason that he and Ferrie went to Clinton, was to check
out the C.O.R.E, another group at the top of Hoover's poop list.

The exiles who were with Oswald when they visited Silvia Odio, told her
that he said they should have assassinated JFK because he didn't provide
air cover at the Bay of Pigs - exactly the same thing that Ferrie told a
veteran's group, which resulted in him getting pulled down from the podium.

Oswald also asked them about getting connected to their underground in
Cuba, JUST BEFORE GOING TO MEXICO CITY. Do you suppose he was shopping
for cigars??

Of course, you can find a thousand statements by Oswald, claiming he was
a commie. But the things he actually did, ALL proved that he was a
fanatical anti-communist.

Robert Harris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:29:4426.04.15
komu:
A shame that his scope was misaligned and required a gunsmith to shim it
up so that it could be sighted in.

Chris

bigdog

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:38:4926.04.15
komu:
What the hell is this supposed to mean? Every president has people who
don't like him. They doesn't mean they would shoot him if given the
chance. Only a few screwballs would do that. Like Oswald.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:47:0626.04.15
komu:
On 4/26/2015 8:51 AM, mainframetech wrote:
> On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 11:47:59 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER
>> FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD
>>
>> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their lengthy slumber
>> and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone having shot and
>> killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit except a
>> screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old nuthatch who was lucky
>> enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have these six things all align
>> themselves into perfect harmony on November 22, 1963:
>>
>> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.
>>

> Show where that was stated.
>

>> 2.) Oswald owned and had ready access to a rifle in November '63.
>>

> Half of Dallas had access to a rifle, and better ones than Oswald had.
> His had a misaligned scope, a double-pull trigger and a sticky bolt, all
> of which mad aiming and rapid firing impossible.

In fact only a couple of days earlier another TSBD had brought in his
rifles to show off. Obviously therefore HE must also be an assassin and
yet he was never charged. But in fact it was Take Your Rifle to Work Week.

>> 3.) Oswald worked in a building which just happened to overlook the
>> last portion of JFK's motorcade route through Dallas on 11/22/63.
>>

> As did thousands of people in Dallas, all along the route.
>

>> 4.) It stopped raining prior to 12:00 noon on 11/22/63 (hence, the
>> bubbletop roof was left off of JFK's limousine for the motorcade drive
>> through Dallas). The bubbletop roof was not bulletproof at all, but it's
>> quite possible that Oswald wouldn't have known that fact on November 22nd.
>> Seeing the roof in place that day, if it continued to rain, just might
>> have made Oswald think twice about firing those gunshots at the limo.
>>

> It might have also made the real shooters think it might not work to
> kill JFK.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember, but President Reagan had a
bullet proof limo and it did not protect him. In an ironic twist the shot
that missed Reagan ricocheted off the limo and hit him in the chest. So
the Nazis say how can someone be shot from the front when the shooter is
shooting from behind? The word is ricochet. Just for fun I pulled a prank
on the idiots at the gun shop. When I bought my Carcano they asked why I
wanted that inferior model and I explained that I needed something as
close to Oswald's rifle as I could get. And I told them that I was testing
the theory that the frontal entrance wound in the head was caused by a
shot from behind the limo. And like the Nazis here they said that doesn't
make any sense. So I pointed out the dent on the chrome topping and said
the bullet from behind hit the chrome topping and then ricocheted back
into his forehead.

>> 5.) Oswald was lucky enough to have President Kennedy visit Dallas on
>> a Friday (i.e., a regular workday for Lee Oswald and the other Book
>> Depository employees), instead of, say, a Saturday or a Sunday.
>>

> Thousands of people that worked along the route were lucky that it was
> Friday.

A work day was specifically chosen to get out the crowds for the parade.
There was no reason for a parade other than to let the crowds SEE the
President. He could have taken a helicopter from the airport to the
luncheon.
I don't know what the protocol is, but could someone be arrested for
eating his lunch WHILE watching the motorcade?

>> For Oswald, the above combination of things was simply a made-to-order
>> combination of factors that just fell into his lap on November 22nd, 1963,
>> including item numbers 4, 5, and 6 mentioned above, which are things that
>> Oswald HIMSELF could not possibly have had any control over whatsoever.
>> And even #3 as well, to the extent that Oswald was hired at the TSBD on
>> October 15, 1963, which was a full month prior to anyone officially
>> announcing the details of JFK's final motorcade route through Dallas
>> (which included the turn onto Elm Street in front of the Depository).
>>

> All the elements above were made-to-order for workers all along the
> route.
>

>> Happenstance (and a kook named Lee Oswald, who definitely had murder
>> running through his own veins, as evidenced by the fact he tried to kill
>> General Edwin Walker in April 1963) got John F. Kennedy killed. Not
>> conspiracy.
>>

> It's been shown that the Walker shooting was not the doing of Oswald,
> since the bullet was STEEL jacketed and not copper as the bullets for the

Wrong. You could also claim that IT HAS BEEN SHOWN that the rifle they
found was a Mauser. Please tell me you are smarter than that.

> MC rifle were. And that decision as made by police in their report, and
> they should know enough about bullets to decided what kind of jacket was
> on the Walker bullet. Especially when Walker himself (who had seen the

No. The "experts" in the gun shop didn't. And they didn't even know how
to use a magnet. The DPD was too broke to own a magnet.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:47:1426.04.15
komu:
It didn't stop The Umbrella Man from pumping his umbrella up and down in
protest.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
26. 4. 2015 23:47:4426.04.15
komu:
Two major problems in your analysis.
First, in the Marines Oswald only shot at stationary targets, never
moving targets.
Second, The M-1 Oswald trained with in the Marines did not have a scope.

Third, Oswald had no place to practice firing and zero in his scope.
Fourth, the scope was damaged and defective.
Five, we don't know if he ever used the scope. Experts found it easier
to shoot using the iron sights.
Sixth, the iron sights are fixed and can not be adjusted for windage and
elevation.
Seventh, Oswald had an easy shot at a stationary target only 120 FEET
away a few days after he got the rifle and missed entirely.
So much for accuracy.

slats

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 10:59:0427.04.15
komu:
7. Bill Greer: the chauffeur fron hell. Hears two shots, looks into the
back seat, sees Kennedy clutching at his throat, doesn't step on
accelerator.

8. Kennedy sitting next to his spindly wife who doesn't have the strength
(or presence of mind) to pull him down. Maybe he stood a better chance had
this been the seating arrangement in Dallas.

http://s11.postimg.org/6vqgmkaxv/57_16.jpg

David Von Pein

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 11:01:3527.04.15
komu:
DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.

CHRIS/MAINFRAME SAID:

Show where that was stated.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Commission Exhibit No. 25 (at 16 H 120)....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0072b.htm

Also....

New Orleans Police Lieutenant Francis Martello's memorandum concerning his
interview with Oswald in August of 1963, which was read into the record by
the Warren Commission [at 10 H 56]:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh10/html/WC_Vol10_0032b.htm

"When Martello asked why he [Oswald] did not allow members of his family
to learn English, Lee said that he hated America and didn't want them to
become "Americanized" and that he planned to return to Russia." -- Page
724 of Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History"

It's true that Martello's statements about the things Oswald said to him
at the New Orleans jail are hearsay, but they are in the record
nonetheless. And Martello definitely said that Oswald said he "hated
America".

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 11:04:0827.04.15
komu:
On 4/26/2015 1:59 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>
> Well, in fact the motorcade was not scheduled to pass the TSBD at NOON.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Just for the sake of clarification, I did not say in my "Six Things"
> article that JFK's motorcade was due to arrive in Dealey Plaza "at NOON".
> I said "RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME" and "at noontime". I didn't put an exacting
> "12:00 noon" timestamp on it. I merely said "lunchtime" and "noontime",
> which is perfectly accurate.

And I didn't say 12:00 PM CST.
Noontime means noon. Noon means 12:00PM.
And again the central point was that the timing of the motorcade was not
based on when it would pass the TSBD.

> Also....
>
> President Kennedy's written itinerary for 11/22/63 shows these two
> entries:
>
> "11:45 am -- Motorcade through Dallas"

Yeah, and they didn't leave on time. Did Oswald know that?

> "12:30 pm -- Arrive Trade Mart for Luncheon"

Which means that they SHOULD have passed the TSBD at about 12:15 when
Oswald was last seen in the Domino Room. Not very punctual for an assassin.

> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n7v-Y1z4Kos/VTyLoO5m4sI/AAAAAAABF14/ZR3_3YAJ0SA/s1600/JFK-Schedule-For-November-22-1963.png

So your theory is that Oswald had access to this document even though it
was kept Top Secret for 40 years? Did he have Yankee White?

> [Source for the above-linked picture --- Screen capture from the 2013
> National Geographic documentary "JFK: The Final Hours".]

So, this means that you don't have a copy of the original document?

> Now, given those times shown above, Anthony Marsh surely can't argue with
> me about this part of my "Six Things" post repeated below. Can you,
> Tony?....

Surely Anthony Marsh can argue with you about anything, because you keep
making these little mistakes. Just plain sloppy.

> "Not only did Kennedy's visit to Dallas occur on a workday for Oswald (a
> Friday), but the parade route took JFK's limo past the Book Depository
> Building RIGHT AT LUNCHTIME as well, which meant that most TSBD employees
> were on their normal lunch breaks at that hour of the day. .... This meant
> fewer people staying on the upper Depository floors...with those employees
> going down to the first-floor "Domino/Lunch Room" or the second-floor
> lunch room (or going outside the building to watch the President pass by)
> during the exact time when Lee Oswald would require a VACANT sixth floor
> in his preparations for shooting the President during this Friday lunch
> period."

Why the Hell does anyone need a vacant room? What's wrong with the
seventh floor or the roof? Even the fire escape if all else fails?

David Emerling

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 11:05:0027.04.15
komu:
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:50:01 AM UTC-5, mainframetech wrote:

> Finally you got something right! Yes, a crime of opportunity for half
> of the workers in Dallas that worked along the route of the motorcade...:)

What about the motorcades in San Antonio, Houston and Ft. Worth - earlier
in the Texas trip? What about the workers in *those* cities? Are you
suggesting that somebody should have taken a shot at the president during
those motorcades, as well. And, I'm not even mentioning all the other
motorcades during which nobody took a shot at Kennedy with just as good of
an opportunity as Oswald had.

> No matter the route, it was along the way of thousands of workers that
> might have had a bone to pick with JFK, and owned a rifle.

I guess not a single person in San Antonio, Houston or Ft. Worth had a
"bone to pick with JFK" since nobody took a shot at him. Is that your
point?

Based on your logic, if one owned a rifle AND didn't like Kennedy AND they
worked along his motorcade route - they are going to try to shoot him. Is
that the way it works? Is that the way the world works? Geez!

David Emerling
Memphis, TN

Mark Florio

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 11:09:3227.04.15
komu:
Tony, where do get your 15 minutes late from? From my reading, I've
always thought the motorcade was running about 5 minutes late to the Trade
Mart stop. (Which, for a POTUS motorcade, was not bad.) Mark Florio

bigdog

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 14:43:0127.04.15
komu:
There's that damn "they" again.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 17:24:5127.04.15
komu:
Mark, I think Tony is closer.

Remember, JFK stopped to greet people at the airport. Then he had the limo
stop twice along the route. Then the crowds surged towards the limo and
slowed things down. I'm guessing that's more than five minutes delay?

But remember that many of Oswald's co-workers grabbed a quick lunch and
went to see the motorcade. So the general time - when the motorcade would
pass before the building - must have been known.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 17:25:0627.04.15
komu:
Thousands of rightwing nuts in Dallas.
Maybe they had to take a number and wait in line like at the Deli counter.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 20:45:3927.04.15
komu:
On 4/26/2015 11:18 PM, Robert Harris wrote:
> David Von Pein wrote:
>>
>> SIX THINGS MADE TO ORDER
>> FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD
>>
>> It's time for conspiracy theorists to wake up from their lengthy slumber
>> and realize that there's no credible evidence of anyone having shot and
>> killed President Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit except a
>> screwball named Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24-year-old nuthatch who was lucky
>> enough (from his warped point-of-view) to have these six things all align
>> themselves into perfect harmony on November 22, 1963:
>>
>> 1.) He (Oswald) hated America and its Government's representatives.
>
> That is not true.
>
> At the age of 12 for for three years after, he was obsessed with Herbert
> Philbrick, who was the FBI's spokesman for their war on communism.
>
> How many communists do you now of, who beg their mother to lie about
> their age, so that they can join the United States Marine corps - the
> very LAST place that a communist during the cold war would ever want to be.
>
> He worked with the Cuban exiles, the FBI and David Ferrie, to bring down
> the FPCC in New Orleans. Why do you suppose he told VT Lee that he was
> attacked by exiles, several days before it even happened? The whole
> thing was staged in order to publicity for the "debate" that would follow.

No, he didn't. He tangled with the Cuban exiles.
Tell us exactly how many members were in tha FPCC chapter. Hundreds?

> Associating communism to an organization in 1963, was like associating
> someone to Al Quaeda today. And it worked. The FPCC, who had been being
> harassed unmercifully by the FBI in Tampa, shut down complete within
> about 60 days later.
>
> Oswald tried to do the same thing to the ACLU, claiming on is PO box
> application that he was authorized to receive mail for them.

Oh, so now Oswald was trying to bring down the ACLU? Is that why he
asked for an ACLU attorney in the Dallas jail?

> And the obvious reason that he and Ferrie went to Clinton, was to check
> out the C.O.R.E, another group at the top of Hoover's poop list.

You're making up a lot of crazy theories from your imagination.

> The exiles who were with Oswald when they visited Silvia Odio, told her
> that he said they should have assassinated JFK because he didn't provide
> air cover at the Bay of Pigs - exactly the same thing that Ferrie told a
> veteran's group, which resulted in him getting pulled down from the podium.
>
> Oswald also asked them about getting connected to their underground in
> Cuba, JUST BEFORE GOING TO MEXICO CITY. Do you suppose he was shopping
> for cigars??

Trying to infiltrate them to spy on them and build up his bona fides to
get into Cuba.

> Of course, you can find a thousand statements by Oswald, claiming he was
> a commie. But the things he actually did, ALL proved that he was a
> fanatical anti-communist.

No, he NEVER said he was a Commie. That is slander. He explained that he
was not a Communist.

> Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 20:49:3227.04.15
komu:
No, you haven't read anything. Certainly not the WC nor the official
documents.

Timeline of the John F. Kennedy assassination
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
President John F. Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, Nellie Connally, and Governor
John Connally, minutes before the assassination

This article considers the detailed timeline of events before, during,
and after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of
the United States.

Contents

1 Timeline
2 Prelude
3 President Kennedy's Texas trip schedule
3.1 Thursday, November 21
3.2 Friday, November 22
4 November 22: Arrival in Dallas
4.1 Motorcade vehicles and personnel
5 Presidential motorcade route
5.1 12:30 p.m. (CST): Shots are fired
6 Immediate aftermath
6.1 Lee Harvey Oswald
6.2 President Kennedy
7 Breaking the news
7.1 Locally in Dallas
7.2 Other stations
7.2.1 CBS Radio affiliates KNX, WCCO, and WCBS
7.2.2 NBC radio affiliate WLW in Cincinnati
7.2.3 NBC radio affiliate WTIC in Hartford
7.2.4 WGN in Chicago
7.2.5 WGBH-FM/Boston Symphony Orchestra Concert
7.3 Nationally
8 Television and radio coverage (from approx. 2:00 to 2:40 p.m. EST)
8.1 ABC
8.2 CBS
8.2.1 CBS Radio
8.2.2 CBS TV
8.3 NBC
8.4 KLIF Radio, Dallas
9 Return to Washington
10 Charges laid on Oswald
11 References
12 External links

Timeline
November 22, 1963

11:20 a.m. CST: Air Force One departs Carswell Air Force Base in Fort
Worth, Texas for Dallas, Texas.[1]

11:35 a.m. CST: Air Force Two arrives at Love Field in Dallas.[1][2]

11:38 a.m. CST: Air Force One arrives at Love Field in Dallas.[2]

11:44 a.m. CST:The Kennedys and Connallys disembark Air Force One and
are greeted by the Johnsons.[1]

11:55 a.m. CST: The motorcade leaves Love Field for its 10-mile trip
through downtown Dallas.[2]

12:30 p.m. CST: Shots are fired as the motorcade passes the Texas School
Book Depository.[2]

12:34 p.m. CST: The first United Press International bulletin clears the
wire stating: "Three shots were fired today at the president?s motorcade
in downtown Dallas."[2]

12:36 p.m. CST: Kennedy's limousine arrives at Parkland Memorial
Hospital.[2]

12:40 p.m. CST: Airing the first national report of the shooting on
television, CBS breaks into the live soap opera As the World Turns with
a bulletin from Walter Cronkite.[2]

12:45 p.m. CST: Dan Rather of CBS calls Parkland Memorial Hospital; a
doctor there tells him he believes Kennedy is dead.[2]

1:16 p.m. CST: Kennedy is pronounced dead.[2]

1:16 p.m. CST: The first report that Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit
has been shot.[2]

1:26 p.m. CST: Lyndon Johnson departs Parkland Memorial Hospital for
Love Field.[2]

1:33 p.m. CST: White House Assistant Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff
announces at Parkland Memorial Hospital that Kennedy is dead.[2]

1:38 p.m. CST: Cronkite delivers the news on CBS TV that Kennedy is dead
and that Johnson will be sworn in as the United States' 36th President.[2]

1:51 p.m. CST: Lee Harvey Oswald is arrested at the Texas Theater in
Dallas.[2]

2:10 p.m. CST: Abraham Zapruder arrives at WFAA-TV in Dallas and is
interviewed about his film of the assassination.[2]

2:13 p.m. CST: Police find the weapon used to kill the president on the
6th floor of the Texas School Book depository.[2]

2:38 p.m. CST: Johnson is sworn in as President by Federal Judge Sarah
Hughes on Air Force One.[2]

2:46 p.m. CST: Air Force One departs Love Field for Washington, D.C.[2]
Prelude

A presidential visit to the state of Texas was first agreed upon by Lyndon
B. Johnson, President John F. Kennedy's vice president, and Texas native,
and by Governor John Connally while all three men were together in a
meeting in El Paso on June 5, 1963.[3] (In 1978 Connally testified to the
House Select Committee on Assassinations that in the spring of 1962 "Vice
President Johnson told me then that President Kennedy wanted to come to
Texas, he wanted to come to Texas to raise some money, have some
fund-raising affairs over the State.")

President Kennedy later decided to embark on the trip with three basic
goals in mind: the president wanted to help raise more Democratic Party
presidential campaign fund contributions;[3] he wanted to begin his quest
for reelection in November 1964;[4] and, because the Kennedy-Johnson
ticket had barely won Texas in 1960 (and had even lost in Dallas),
President Kennedy wanted to help mend political fences among several
leading Texas Democratic party members who appeared to be fighting
politically amongst themselves.[5]

President Kennedy's trip to Dallas was first announced to the public in
September 1963.[6] The exact motorcade route was finalized on November 18
and announced to the public a few days before November 22.[7]

During the third week of October 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald started working a
seasonal, full-time job at the Texas School Book Depository as a
$1.25/hour manual laborer, filling customer orders for books.[8] Oswald
had secured the job after a referral by Ruth Paine,[9] with whom Lee's
wife, Marina Oswald, and the Oswald children were living, after a marriage
separation.[10] Ruth had also separated from her husband, Michael Paine,
at about the same time.[11]

On October 24, 1963, when on a visit to Dallas to mark U.N. Day, U.N.
Ambassador Adlai Stevenson was jeered, jostled, hit by a sign, and spat
upon.[12][13] Dallas Police were fearful that similar demonstrations were
going to happen to Kennedy when he visited Dallas.[14] Several people,
including Stevenson, warned JFK against coming to Dallas, but Kennedy
refused their advice.[5] Dallas Police, headed by chief Jesse Curry, did
increase the level of security during Kennedy's visit, putting into effect
the most stringent security precautions in the city's history.[14] Curry
even "deputized" citizens to take action for any suspicious acts that may
be pointed towards the president.[15] President Kennedy's Texas trip
schedule Thursday, November 21

San Antonio: Dedication speech for U.S. Air Force School of
Aerospace Medicine at Brooks Air Force Base.
Houston: Testimonial dinner at the Rice Hotel, honoring
Congressman Albert Thomas.
Fort Worth: Arrival at Hotel Texas.

Friday, November 22

Fort Worth: Chamber of Commerce breakfast speech at Hotel Texas.
Dallas: Luncheon speech attended by Dallas Citizens Council,
Dallas Assembly and Graduate Research Center of the Southwest at Trade Mart.
Austin: Fundraising dinner speech at Municipal Auditorium.
Johnson City: Weekend of relaxation at Lyndon Johnson's ranch.

November 22: Arrival in Dallas

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at 11:40 a.m. CST, Kennedy, his wife
Jacqueline, and the rest of the presidential entourage arrived at Love
Field in northwest Dallas aboard Air Force One after a very short flight
from nearby Carswell Air Force Base, west of Fort Worth. The motorcade
cars had been lined up in a certain order earlier that morning. The
original schedule was for the president to proceed in a long motorcade
from Love Field through downtown Dallas, and end at the Dallas Business
and Trade Mart.

The motorcade was scheduled to enter Dealey Plaza at 12:10 p.m., followed
by a 12:15 p.m. arrival at the Dallas Business and Trade Mart so President
Kennedy could deliver a speech and share in a steak luncheon with Dallas
government, business, religious, and civic leaders and their spouses.
Invitations that were sent out specify a noon start time to the luncheon
while SS agent Lawson told Chief Curry that after arriving at Love Field
and leaving at 11:30 the 38- to 45-minute trip would get them to the Trade
Mart on time. Air Force One touched down at 11:39 a.m. and the
Presidential motorcade did not leave Love Field until approximately
fifteen minutes later.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 20:49:4127.04.15
komu:
On 4/27/2015 11:04 AM, David Emerling wrote:
> On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:50:01 AM UTC-5, mainframetech wrote:
>
>> Finally you got something right! Yes, a crime of opportunity for half
>> of the workers in Dallas that worked along the route of the motorcade...:)
>
> What about the motorcades in San Antonio, Houston and Ft. Worth - earlier
> in the Texas trip? What about the workers in *those* cities? Are you
> suggesting that somebody should have taken a shot at the president during
> those motorcades, as well. And, I'm not even mentioning all the other
> motorcades during which nobody took a shot at Kennedy with just as good of
> an opportunity as Oswald had.
>
>> No matter the route, it was along the way of thousands of workers that
>> might have had a bone to pick with JFK, and owned a rifle.
>
> I guess not a single person in San Antonio, Houston or Ft. Worth had a
> "bone to pick with JFK" since nobody took a shot at him. Is that your
> point?

Look up Milteer.

> Based on your logic, if one owned a rifle AND didn't like Kennedy AND they
> worked along his motorcade route - they are going to try to shoot him. Is
> that the way it works? Is that the way the world works? Geez!

Unfortunately lots of people try to kill the President. Fortunately,
most fail.

> David Emerling
> Memphis, TN

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 20:51:4027.04.15
komu:
David: As you know, Oswald denounced the American political system
specifically and capitalism in general on numerous occasions.

Here's a sample of these views in a piece in which he was writing about
communism and capitalism:

"I have lived under both systems [the Soviet and American systems]; I have
sought the answers and although it would be very easy to dupe myself into
believing one system is better than the other, I know they are not.

I despise the representatives of both systems whether they be socialist or
Christian democracies, whether they be labor or conservative, they are all
products of the two systems."

It's a pretty sophisticated piece:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/undeliveredspeechnotes.htm

In his letters to his brother when he lived in the Soviet Union he
repeatedly denounced America and said he would take up arms against it in
the event of a war.

The record of his contempt for the US is extensive.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 23:30:0327.04.15
komu:
On 4/27/2015 10:59 AM, slats wrote:
> 7. Bill Greer: the chauffeur fron hell. Hears two shots, looks into the
> back seat, sees Kennedy clutching at his throat, doesn't step on
> accelerator.

Simple incompetence. Old age.

> 8. Kennedy sitting next to his spindly wife who doesn't have the strength
> (or presence of mind) to pull him down. Maybe he stood a better chance had
> this been the seating arrangement in Dallas.

So now you're blaming it on Jackie?

> http://s11.postimg.org/6vqgmkaxv/57_16.jpg

bigdog

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 23:41:0827.04.15
komu:
It's hard to tell but is this the white Lincoln Continental convertible
that was used in place of the Presidential limo for part of the Texas
trip. I'm working from memory but I believe they used that to go from the
hotel in Ft. Worth to the airport.

David Von Pein

nepřečteno,
27. 4. 2015 23:44:4727.04.15
komu:
Yes, Steve. And the **general time** of when JFK would be driving through
town was also undoubtedly known to the hundreds of thousands of other
(non-TSBD) people throughout Dallas who wanted to get a look at the
President when he passed by. Otherwise, how would those thousands of
people have known when to go out to the curb to greet the
President---whether it be on Harwood, or Main, or Cedar Springs, or any
other street along the parade route?

I think it might be time for one of these ---- Duh!

Edward Bauer

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 16:32:1628.04.15
komu:
Oswald's firearm and scope were in perfect working order when he fired the
three shots. If it were in the ramshackle shape you claimed, Tony Marsh,
the ex-Marine never would have attempted to use it to assassinate the
President of the United States nor would he have hit the target both times
he tried.

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 16:41:4328.04.15
komu:
There's no getting away from it, no matter what method is used. There
was plenty of opportunity for many workers to take a shot at JDK, but as
we know, few do. In Dallas there was a plan to do it.

Chris

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 16:44:4828.04.15
komu:
Where is the evidence that, as you state, Oswald was "obsessed with
Herbert Philbrick"? According to his brother, Robert, "I Led Three Lives"
was "one of Lee's favorite programs." And, again according to Robert, Lee
enjoyed watching shows about spies and espionage not just "I Led Three
Lives."

There is nothing in Robert's account in his book about Lee being "obsessed
with Herbert Philbrick." Or obsessed with anything else.

And Lee Oswald was 14 at the time the show first broadcast not 12.

And where is any evidence that "Phibrick was the FBI's spokesman for their
war on communism"?

scott

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 21:26:0228.04.15
komu:
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
No, it's the presidential limo in San Antonio. You can see the handgrip on
the trunk right behind JDK.

slats

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 21:26:1328.04.15
komu:
Anthony Marsh <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in
You're the only person in this newsgroup who could have possibly come to
that erroneous conclusion.

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 21:41:3328.04.15
komu:
The car in the photo appears to be black.

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 21:41:5528.04.15
komu:
OK, I can accept that. Most of it seems to be from earlier on, is that
your understanding?

We have Marina back in 1963 saying that Oswald 'liked' JFK, since
democrats were closer to socialism than the republicans.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 22:46:2528.04.15
komu:
Exactly. That's why you think Givens testified that he saw Oswald
milling around on the sixth floor at noon, looking out the window and
waiting for the limo to drive by. Now, do you claim that he reassembled
his rifle while waiting on the sixth floor or brought it in already
assembled?

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 22:48:2628.04.15
komu:
Not true. When he arrived in the Soviet Union he explained he was a
communist.

In his "Historic Diary" he wrote this: Oct. 17 - Rima meets me for
Intourist sightseeing, says we must continue with this, although I am too
nervous. She is "sure" I'll have an answer soon. Asks me about myself and
my reasons for doing this. I explain I am a communist, etc.

"I explain I am a communist, etc."

In a Nov. 26, 1959 letter to his brother, he opened with this: "I shall
begin by answering your question on why I and my fellow workers and
communists would like to see the present capitalist government of the U.S.
overthrown."

He and his fellow communists.

And: "Ask me and I will tell you I fight for communism."

And: "I have been a pro-communist for years and yet I have never met a
communist..."

He later discarded that, said he wasn't a communist, and denounced the
Soviet style of Marxism.

But at one time he did say he was a communist.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 23:02:0228.04.15
komu:
You can tell that it's the same limo by the handhold on the trunk.
But you'll notice that John Connally is in the back seat with JFK.
That means it's San Antonio.
Can't tell which street.
This brings up a pet peeve of mine. People should not be putting these
files on a temporary hosting site. That's how they get renamed and lose
the identifying information. The file name should not be changed from
the original and it should help us figure out where the photo came from.

Here is that seating arrangement at the Kelly Air Force base airport in
San Antonio:

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/STC-420-95-63.jpg

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 23:02:1628.04.15
komu:
On 4/27/2015 11:41 PM, bigdog wrote:
Stoughton used the same roll of film to take those photos you are trying
to remember of the white limo in Fort Worth:

63/11/22 STC-420-46-63 Fort Worth, Texas White limo with
red trim
63/11/22 STC-420-47-63 Fort Worth, Texas WHite limo with
red trim
63/11/22 STC-420-48-63 Fort Worth, Texas WHite limo with
red trim

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
28. 4. 2015 23:10:4228.04.15
komu:
Shame on you for praising Lee Harvey Oswald, the most despised villain
of the 20th century. What are you, a Commie?

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 10:46:5629.04.15
komu:
The MC rifle was taken immediately after the murder and tested the next
day. It was also tested a while later at the army facility. The
testimony of Robert Frazier (FBI) and Ronald Simmons (army testing)
pointed out the fault in the Scope, and the gunsmith at Klein's gave the
impression that the gun was a piece of junk and he had a low attitude
about it. He also mounted the scope with 2 screws instead of tapping and
threading for 3 screws. The repair at the army testing was to send it to
the gunsmith who had to shim up the scope so that they could even sight it
in.

During testing at the army facility, they found that the bolt was
sticky, making it hard to keep on a target, and they also found that the
rifle had a double-pull trigger. These faults made aiming at the same
time as rapid shooting extremely difficult. The guy who barely made
sharpshooter, and then got an even lower grade (marksman) wasn't
interested in rifles and was always being 'gigged' for a dirty weapon.

The MC rifle was NOT in perfect order at the time of the murder.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 10:50:4829.04.15
komu:
On 4/28/2015 4:32 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
> Oswald's firearm and scope were in perfect working order when he fired the
> three shots. If it were in the ramshackle shape you claimed, Tony Marsh,

We don't know that. When the FBI examined his rifle they said the scope
was damaged and defective.

We can't prove when that happened. But it was inherently inaccurate and
zeroed in for a much longer distance then the 3 shots taken.

> the ex-Marine never would have attempted to use it to assassinate the
> President of the United States nor would he have hit the target both times
> he tried.

I doubt that Oswald fired any shots in Dealey Plaza, but somebody did.

bigdog

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 18:19:1729.04.15
komu:
In the photo it is light gray which means it could a white car in shadow
or a dark colored car in sunlight. The actual limo was a very dark blue.

Jason Burke

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 18:19:3929.04.15
komu:
But hey Chris, it got the job done, eh?

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 21:02:0629.04.15
komu:
On 4/29/2015 10:46 AM, mainframetech wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 4:32:16 PM UTC-4, Edward Bauer wrote:
>> Oswald's firearm and scope were in perfect working order when he fired the
>> three shots. If it were in the ramshackle shape you claimed, Tony Marsh,
>> the ex-Marine never would have attempted to use it to assassinate the
>> President of the United States nor would he have hit the target both times
>> he tried.
>

> The MC rifle was taken immediately after the murder and tested the next
> day. It was also tested a while later at the army facility. The
> testimony of Robert Frazier (FBI) and Ronald Simmons (army testing)
> pointed out the fault in the Scope, and the gunsmith at Klein's gave the
> impression that the gun was a piece of junk and he had a low attitude
> about it. He also mounted the scope with 2 screws instead of tapping and
> threading for 3 screws. The repair at the army testing was to send it to
> the gunsmith who had to shim up the scope so that they could even sight it
> in.

So what?

> During testing at the army facility, they found that the bolt was
> sticky, making it hard to keep on a target, and they also found that the

Keep on target? I see you know nothing about guns.

> rifle had a double-pull trigger. These faults made aiming at the same
> time as rapid shooting extremely difficult. The guy who barely made

Not extremely. Others have shot it rapidly.
Even as bad as it was it was capable of the 3 shots in 11 seconds that
the WC allowed for.

> sharpshooter, and then got an even lower grade (marksman) wasn't
> interested in rifles and was always being 'gigged' for a dirty weapon.

Don't forget Maggie's Drawers.

> The MC rifle was NOT in perfect order at the time of the murder.

It never was. You get what you pay for.
He bought the cheapest rifle he could.
All of your nonsense doesn't matter at all if you really think that he
had no intention of ever shooting it and just wanted something to LOOK
tough.

> Chris

Mark Florio

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 21:07:1129.04.15
komu:
Yep. Naah! (True.) Nope. SILLY ALERT! So easy to stand back and laugh.
Brilliant comment. Total Bull! Knee jerk. Talk about denial!!! WRONG.
WRONG again! Odd that you speak words and have no understanding of what
you're saying. Indeed! Oh, get off it. Don't give me that crap. Oh geez!

. . . LOL.

Mark Florio

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 21:12:1029.04.15
komu:
No.

> In his "Historic Diary" he wrote this: Oct. 17 - Rima meets me for
> Intourist sightseeing, says we must continue with this, although I am too
> nervous. She is "sure" I'll have an answer soon. Asks me about myself and
> my reasons for doing this. I explain I am a communist, etc.

Hearsay.

> "I explain I am a communist, etc."

No.

> In a Nov. 26, 1959 letter to his brother, he opened with this: "I shall
> begin by answering your question on why I and my fellow workers and
> communists would like to see the present capitalist government of the U.S.
> overthrown."

Fellow workers.

> He and his fellow communists.
>
> And: "Ask me and I will tell you I fight for communism."
>
> And: "I have been a pro-communist for years and yet I have never met a
> communist..."
>
> He later discarded that, said he wasn't a communist, and denounced the
> Soviet style of Marxism.
>
> But at one time he did say he was a communist.

No.

Edward Bauer

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 21:37:2229.04.15
komu:
1. Oswald missed Walker because he didn't have the opportunity to zero his
weapon after reassembly. He had that opportunity on November 22.

2. Oswald bought the scope because the Carcano's iron sights had no
windage and elevation knobs and the scope did. That's why we know he used
the scope, not the iron sights.

3. The rifle and scope were shipped halfway across the country three times
which caused the damage to the scope's blade spring resulting in crosshair
drift.

4. Give Oswald credit. He would have known immediately if he were
working with defective equipment.

slats

nepřečteno,
29. 4. 2015 23:44:1429.04.15
komu:

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 12:21:0730.04.15
komu:
No. It jammed.

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 17:52:1030.04.15
komu:
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:37:22 PM UTC-4, Edward Bauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:50:48 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> > On 4/28/2015 4:32 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
> > > Oswald's firearm and scope were in perfect working order when he fired the
> > > three shots. If it were in the ramshackle shape you claimed, Tony Marsh,
> >
> > We don't know that. When the FBI examined his rifle they said the scope
> > was damaged and defective.
> >
> > We can't prove when that happened. But it was inherently inaccurate and
> > zeroed in for a much longer distance then the 3 shots taken.
> >
> > > the ex-Marine never would have attempted to use it to assassinate the
> > > President of the United States nor would he have hit the target both times
> > > he tried.
> > >

> > I doubt that Oswald fired any shots in Dealey Plaza, but somebody did.
>
> 1. Oswald missed Walker because he didn't have the opportunity to zero his
> weapon after reassembly. He had that opportunity on November 22.

You're going to have a hard time proving that. The police report said
that the bullet that was fired at Walker was a STEEL jacketed bullet.
The cops should know the difference between copper and STEEL. As well,
Walker himself saw the bullet, and later when they tried to put a bullet
up for the public to see, he wrote them and told them to withdraw that
bullet they were showing because it wasn't the right bullet. They ignored
him. They needed the evidence against Oswald, and they weren't going to
let it go for anything, and they weren't going to admit that they had
substituted a copper jacketed bullet of the MC type from their testing of
60 bullets.

Here's the police report:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9nC-kt8dxgg/UH85l_CwkiI/AAAAAAAAAJc/lHpnNZTQS_c/s1600/WALKER+BULLET+STEEL+JACKETED.jpg

Here's some of the Walker letters to withdraw the phony bullet:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/W%20Disk/Walker%20Shooting/Item%2005.pdf

> 2. Oswald bought the scope because the Carcano's iron sights had no
> windage and elevation knobs and the scope did. That's why we know he used
> the scope, not the iron sights.

You don't know if he used the rifle even. The scope was misaligned,
with an error of a type that would occur from mounting. The gunsmith that
mounted the scope drilled and tapped 2 hole instead of the required 3.
Here's his comments about the rifle he called a "piece of junk":

http://newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news-226036.html

The rifle also had a double-pull trigger, and the bolt was so sticky
that you couldn't hold your aim while jacking in a cartridge.

> 3. The rifle and scope were shipped halfway across the country three times
> which caused the damage to the scope's blade spring resulting in crosshair
> drift.

Amazing how you know all that. did you follow the shipment personally?
Did you see some report that said the rifle arrived at Klein's in
disrepair, or did Oswald contact Klein's and complain? I don't think so.
Do you think crosshair drift is fixed by using 2 shims to change the mount
of the scope? That's what the gunsmith for the army had to do to the
rifle before they could even test fire it.

> 4. Give Oswald credit. He would have known immediately if he were
> working with defective equipment.

I agree that if Oswald actually tried to practice or use the rifle he
would have found all the faults, or at least some of them. And if he had
planned to shoot someone with the rifle, he would have had it fixed, which
he did not. So he didn't practice, and he didn't fix the rifle. And he
didn't fire it out the window into Dealey Plaza. They can't even show
that he bought ammunition! He refused it when Klein's offered it to him,
and the FBI was unable to find anyplace Oswald bought any ammo.

When Oswald got his rifle in the mail, he took it out and got a photo of
himself with his guns and his commie literature, and then he rolled the
rifle up in a blanket and threw it in the garage.

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 17:52:4330.04.15
komu:
What a shame, you heard all the unimportant words and none of the
important ones. If you doubt what I just said, then try checking the
backup. Read the WC testimony of Ronald Simmons (army testing facility).
Quite an eye opener.

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 17:53:1430.04.15
komu:
What it got done was the suggestion that Oswald fired it out the
window, when no competent witness saw such a thing. Since it had Oswald's
alias on it, he was immediately suspected of the killing, which is what
was supposed to be assumed by the suckers. The purpose of that was to
have a 'patsy' to blame for the killing completely, and then kill him
shortly after he was found to be the shooter. That ay, the conspirators
could go about their lives and not have to look over their shoulders to
see if they were caught yet.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 22:02:1630.04.15
komu:
Regee?
Again, this is why you should not use image hosting web sites.
Link to the original picture with the official file name.
Now, for extra credit, can anyone figure out from the shadows which
direction the limo is traveling?

bigdog

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 22:05:0930.04.15
komu:
If that seating arrangement had been in place on 11/22/63, Nellie would
have been the recipient of the single bullet.

bigdog

nepřečteno,
30. 4. 2015 22:05:1630.04.15
komu:
According to your fable.

Jason Burke

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 10:31:4801.05.15
komu:
Quite the imagination you have there, Chris.
Amazingly enough, none of it is backed up by anything resembling evidence.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 10:33:2201.05.15
komu:
On 4/29/2015 9:37 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 10:50:48 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 4/28/2015 4:32 PM, Edward Bauer wrote:
>>> Oswald's firearm and scope were in perfect working order when he fired the
>>> three shots. If it were in the ramshackle shape you claimed, Tony Marsh,
>>
>> We don't know that. When the FBI examined his rifle they said the scope
>> was damaged and defective.
>>
>> We can't prove when that happened. But it was inherently inaccurate and
>> zeroed in for a much longer distance then the 3 shots taken.
>>
>>> the ex-Marine never would have attempted to use it to assassinate the
>>> President of the United States nor would he have hit the target both times
>>> he tried.
>>>

>> I doubt that Oswald fired any shots in Dealey Plaza, but somebody did.
>
> 1. Oswald missed Walker because he didn't have the opportunity to zero his
> weapon after reassembly. He had that opportunity on November 22.

There was no need for reassembly. It came preassembled and zeroed in
from Klein's shortly before he shot at Walker. Try again.
He had no ability to zero in his rifle. The scope was defective and
damaged. The iron sights were fixed and could not be adjusted.

> 2. Oswald bought the scope because the Carcano's iron sights had no
> windage and elevation knobs and the scope did. That's why we know he used
> the scope, not the iron sights.

That is not why people buy scopes. The scope makes the target easier to
see. Some experts think he used the iron sights for some shots.

> 3. The rifle and scope were shipped halfway across the country three times
> which caused the damage to the scope's blade spring resulting in crosshair
> drift.

I like your theory very much. Can you prove it? Can you demonstrate and
replicate it?

> 4. Give Oswald credit. He would have known immediately if he were
> working with defective equipment.

No way. He trained on a semi-automatic rifle with adjustible sights and
never used a scope before. I can see that you've never shot rifles before.
So maybe you should do a little homework before babbling about things you
know nothing about.

slats

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 15:13:0801.05.15
komu:
Anthony Marsh <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in news:554247e2$1
@mcadams.posc.mu.edu:
That was the name of the file in my pix collection. Had nothing to do with
image hosting web sites. A single photo can have like 20 different names
online. How the fuck am I supposed to know which one is the "official"
name? Quit your bitching and hunt down the name yourself if it's so
important to you.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 15:15:2601.05.15
komu:
You're only here for the laughs anyway.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 15:21:2901.05.15
komu:
According to the dented lip on one cartridge case.

stevemg...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 21:37:5701.05.15
komu:
We're not in a court room so I have no idea why you keep using a legal
term that is meaningless for our discussion.

Second, I cited his own words, written by him and you call it hearsay?

Is anything NOT hearsay to you?

You say Helms ordered a sniper team to shoot JFK. Did you hear him say it?
If not then it's, by your standards, hearsay and not acceptable.

At the very least live by your own standards even if they make no sense.

Mark Florio

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 21:40:4801.05.15
komu:
Well, sometimes. I read your posts. Mark Florio

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
1. 5. 2015 21:41:0001.05.15
komu:
That was my point. A single photo should not have like 20 different
names. Stop renaming files.

> online. How the fuck am I supposed to know which one is the "official"
> name? Quit your bitching and hunt down the name yourself if it's so
> important to you.

No, I don't think you're important at all.

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 14:00:4202.05.15
komu:
Think it through. It's some educate guesswork, but all from the record.
Nothing I've used as input was made up, only my conclusions.

Chris

mainframetech

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 14:00:5002.05.15
komu:
No telling, since the SBT is dead.

Chris

Jason Burke

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 14:39:0702.05.15
komu:
But this stuff gives Tony a reason to keep living.

slats

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 14:39:3902.05.15
komu:
Anthony Marsh <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in
I didn't re-name the file. I downloaded it "as is" four years ago. Why
would I re-name a file "regee"? Do you think every official file name has
"Kennedy" in the title? If a photo has 20 different names online, how
would I know which one is correct?

Edward Bauer

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 14:41:0502.05.15
komu:
On Friday, May 1, 2015 at 10:33:22 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

> > 4. Give Oswald credit. He would have known immediately if he were
> > working with defective equipment.
> >

> No way. He trained on a semi-automatic rifle with adjustible sights and
> never used a scope before. I can see that you've never shot rifles before.
> So maybe you should do a little homework before babbling about things you
> know nothing about.

I already told you, Tony, that I began shooting rifle competitively in
1966. Everything I've posted as well as my book is based on hands-on
experience, not theories. The Final Truth: Solving the Mystery of the JFK
Assassination

http://www.thefinaltruth.net

Jason Burke

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 20:25:0202.05.15
komu:
To quote my idol, Tony Marsh:

No.

bigdog

nepřečteno,
2. 5. 2015 21:20:5602.05.15
komu:
I think Tony's worst fear is that someday some evidence might come out
that would prove he was right all along and everyone would agree with him.
There would be nothing for him to argue about. It might even force him to
become an LN.

Anthony Marsh

nepřečteno,
3. 5. 2015 13:52:4003.05.15
komu:
You mean the legal term "no"?

> Second, I cited his own words, written by him and you call it hearsay?

No, I didn't call that hearsay.

> Is anything NOT hearsay to you?

Court testimony under oath.

> You say Helms ordered a sniper team to shoot JFK. Did you hear him say it?
> If not then it's, by your standards, hearsay and not acceptable.

I did not offer anything as testimony.
0 nových zpráv