THIS IS IT or It's all over now

BOZ

Mar 31, 2018, 2:00:19 PM3/31/18
Before Oswald the killer was arrested in the Texas Theater he said, "This
is it" or "It's all over now." Was Oswald referring to a song sung by
Michael Jackson and written by Paul Anka. "It's all over now" was a
reference to the end of the 35 mm reel of film.

bigdog

Mar 31, 2018, 7:29:37 PM3/31/18
I have heard this before but I'm not sure if it is fact or factoid. Do you
have the primary source for this.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 1, 2018, 3:38:12 PM4/1/18
Are you guys having a contest to make up the most ridiculous stories?

Bud

Apr 1, 2018, 3:52:52 PM4/1/18
Officer McDonald had it as ""Well, it is all over now."

"Mr. McDONALD - After I was satisfied that these two men were not armed or
had a weapon on them, I walked out of this row, up to the right center
aisle toward the suspect. And as I walked up there, just at a normal gait,
I didn't look directly at him, but I kept my eye on him and any other
persons. And to my left was another man and I believe a woman was with
him. But he was further back than the suspect.

And just as I got to the row where the suspect was sitting, I stopped
abruptly, and turned in and told him to get on his feet. He rose
immediately, bringing up both hands. He got this hand about shoulder high,
his left hand shoulder high, and he got his right hand about breast high.
He said, "Well, it is all over now."

As he said this, I put my left hand on his waist and then his hand went to
the waist. And this hand struck me between the eyes on the bridge of the
nose.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 1, 2018, 3:53:44 PM4/1/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:00:19 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
Too many witnesses in the theater said they didn't hear anything like this
from Oswald.

From McDonald's testimony:

Mr. BALL - What did he say--anything?
Mr. McDONALD - Well, he was cursing a little bit and hollering police
brutality, for one thing.
Mr. BALL - What words did he use?
Mr. McDONALD - I couldn't recall the exact words. It was just mixed up
words, people hollering and screaming when they get arrested.

InsideSparta

Apr 1, 2018, 10:29:16 PM4/1/18
On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-7, Steve M. Galbraith wrote:
> On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:00:19 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
> > Before Oswald the killer was arrested in the Texas Theater he said, "This
> > is it" or "It's all over now." Was Oswald referring to a song sung by
> > Michael Jackson and written by Paul Anka. "It's all over now" was a
> > reference to the end of the 35 mm reel of film.
>
> Too many witnesses in the theater said they didn't hear anything like this
> from Oswald.
>
> From McDonald's testimony:

You missed this portion of McDonald's WC testimony:

Mr. BALL - Was he sitting nearest the right or the left aisle as you came in?
Mr. McDONALD - The right center aisle. He was in the second seat.
Mr. BALL - What did you do then?

[...]

Mr. BALL - Did he cock his fist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir; knocking my cap off.
Mr. BALL - Which fist did he hit you with?
Mr. McDONALD - His left fist.

OHLeeRedux

Apr 2, 2018, 4:38:02 PM4/2/18
Anthony Marsh
Are you guys having a contest to make up the most ridiculous stories?

And you do it all on your own for free.

Ace Kefford

Apr 2, 2018, 8:33:16 PM4/2/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:00:19 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
John Peel took the phrase "It's all over now" to England and The Rolling
Stones used it as the inspiration for one of their early hits.

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2018, 2:46:00 PM4/3/18

XXX

Apr 3, 2018, 7:41:31 PM4/3/18

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 3, 2018, 7:49:39 PM4/3/18
Thanks. My mistake - and a big one.

It is strange that he says he couldn't recall and then later recalls them.

Bentley did at least two other later interviews where he doesn't mention
Oswald saying the above.

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 3, 2018, 10:04:06 PM4/3/18
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 2:46:00 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/03/nick-mcdonald-and-paul-bentley.html

David: I watched that 6th Floor Museum "Living History" interview with
Bentley and did not hear him mention Oswald's statements about "This is
it" or "It's all over." He did go into extensive detail about the arrest.

Did I miss that?

Anthony Marsh

Apr 4, 2018, 6:28:20 PM4/4/18
Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.

mainframetech

Apr 4, 2018, 10:51:50 PM4/4/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:00:19 PM UTC-4, BOZ wrote:
Figuring out in the TSBD that he was being made the 'patsy', when he
got to the theater he realized that he would now be caught as if he were
the shooter of JFK.

Chris

Anthony Marsh

Apr 4, 2018, 11:06:43 PM4/4/18
Yes. You never pay attention.
How can you find it if you don't know how to use Google?

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2018, 3:46:11 PM4/5/18
The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
video at all? Even YouTube?)

The "point" being....

To allow people to listen to Officer McDonald say---in his own voice and
in his own words---the statement made by Oswald as he (Oswald) was being
approached by McDonald in the theater. That statement being (per M.N.
McDonald's 11/23/63 WFAA-TV interview) --- "This is it."

Many CTers now seem to believe that Oswald uttered NOTHING at all in the
theater and the theater scuffle never took place AT ALL.*

* And, once again, the "IT NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL" conspiracy clowns rear
their ugly heads, as they insist that a verified incident never occurred
at all---just like the "Lunchroom Encounter" and the "Oswald Carried A
Large Bag Into Work" incidents as well.

The new CT trend seems to be --- When in doubt, just say "It Never
Happened".

[End "point".]

Steve M. Galbraith

Apr 5, 2018, 7:01:21 PM4/5/18
This is great. I never pay attention?

I wasn't talking about the specific interview; I mentioned it elsewhere.

I was talking about Bentley mentioning Oswald saying "This is it" or "It's
all over" in the interview. I didn't hear/see him mentioning it.

But remember, I'm the one here who isn't paying attention.

OHLeeRedux

Apr 6, 2018, 10:14:40 AM4/6/18
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12:46:11 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 6:28:20 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> > On 4/3/2018 2:45 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/03/nick-mcdonald-and-paul-bentley.html
> > >

> > Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
>
> The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
> video at all? Even YouTube?)

Contrary to his claims to the contrary, Marsh doesn't know anything more
about computers than he does about anything else he talks about here. He
can't even keep track of the discussions, recently replying to his own
message by accusing me of replying to mine.

I don't take a word he says for any truth value, but for entertainment
purposes only.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 6, 2018, 10:15:42 AM4/6/18
On 4/5/2018 3:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 6:28:20 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>> On 4/3/2018 2:45 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
>>> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/03/nick-mcdonald-and-paul-bentley.html
>>>

>> Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
>
> The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
> video at all? Even YouTube?)

My computer filters out malicious code.

> The "point" being....
>
> To allow people to listen to Officer McDonald say---in his own voice and
> in his own words---the statement made by Oswald as he (Oswald) was being
> approached by McDonald in the theater. That statement being (per M.N.
> McDonald's 11/23/63 WFAA-TV interview) --- "This is it."

Yes. A very long time ago a posted a link to the show that played that.

> Many CTers now seem to believe that Oswald uttered NOTHING at all in the
> theater and the theater scuffle never took place AT ALL.*

Are they just kooks are are they also alterationists?
Of course shouted out something. We just disagree on the exact words.

> * And, once again, the "IT NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL" conspiracy clowns rear
> their ugly heads, as they insist that a verified incident never occurred
> at all---just like the "Lunchroom Encounter" and the "Oswald Carried A
> Large Bag Into Work" incidents as well.
>
> The new CT trend seems to be --- When in doubt, just say "It Never
> Happened".

Don'r look at me, I didn't start it.
Was it the alterationists?

> [End "point".]

Anthony Marsh

Apr 7, 2018, 10:15:33 AM4/7/18
On 4/6/2018 10:14 AM, OHLeeRedux wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12:46:11 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
>>>>

>>> Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
>>
>> The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
>> video at all? Even YouTube?)
>

> Contrary to his claims to the contrary, Marsh doesn't know anything more
> about computers than he does about anything else he talks about here. He
> can't even keep track of the discussions, recently replying to his own
> message by accusing me of replying to mine.
>
> I don't take a word he says for any truth value, but for entertainment
> purposes only.

So you think the Zapruder film is fake.

OHLeeRedux

Apr 7, 2018, 10:18:29 AM4/7/18
On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 7:15:42 AM UTC-7, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/5/2018 3:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> >>>

> >> Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
> >
> > The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
> > video at all? Even YouTube?)
> >

> My computer filters out malicious code.

Yes, Anthony. Most of us have anti-virus software, not just YOUR computer.
But I know that you have to pretend that you're something special because
it chases away that terrible insecurity.

OHLeeRedux

Apr 7, 2018, 10:35:16 PM4/7/18
Anthony Marsh
On 4/6/2018 10:14 AM, OHLeeRedux wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12:46:11 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
>>>>

>>> Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
>>
>> The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
>> video at all? Even YouTube?)
>

> Contrary to his claims to the contrary, Marsh doesn't know anything more
> about computers than he does about anything else he talks about here. He
> can't even keep track of the discussions, recently replying to his own
> message by accusing me of replying to mine.
>
> I don't take a word he says for any truth value, but for entertainment
> purposes only.

So you think the Zapruder film is fake.

So your only response is one of your pathetic non sequiturs. The only
thing you've ever proved is that one doesn't need an IQ above 80 to post
nonsense on the Internet.

David Von Pein

Apr 7, 2018, 11:01:09 PM4/7/18
On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 10:15:42 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/5/2018 3:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> >>>

> >> Playback error. TELL us what point you were trying to make.
> >
> > The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
> > video at all? Even YouTube?)
> >

> My computer filters out malicious code.

Blogger (embedded) video codes and Google Drive (embedded & linked) video
codes are considered to be "malicious" to your computer? That's a new one
on me. Does your very unique computer also treat all YouTube videos as
"malicious" entities as well?

Please explain (in great detail---with charts and graphs, if possible).

Thank you.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2018, 3:10:16 PM4/8/18
Some are more secure than others.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2018, 10:36:23 PM4/8/18
On 4/7/2018 11:01 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 10:15:42 AM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:

>>> The videos play perfectly (as usual). (Can your computer handle *any* type
>>> video at all? Even YouTube?)
>>>

>> My computer filters out malicious code.
>>

> Blogger (embedded) video codes and Google Drive (embedded & linked) video
> codes are considered to be "malicious" to your computer? That's a new one
> on me. Does your very unique computer also treat all YouTube videos as
> "malicious" entities as well?
>
> Please explain (in great detail---with charts and graphs, if possible).
>
> Thank you.

Often.
Windows 10 with Kaspersky anti-virus and using Firexox with
NoScript. Sometimes it will not even let me go to a web site if it is
not on the white list.

It automatically senses malicious code in Javascripts and warns the user.
Sometimes you find some free code somewhere and do not see that it has a
backdoor to some hacker site.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2018, 3:38:57 PM4/9/18
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 10:36:23 PM UTC-4, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 4/7/2018 11:01 PM, David Von Pein wrote:

> >> My computer filters out malicious code.
> >>

> > Blogger (embedded) video codes and Google Drive (embedded & linked) video
> > codes are considered to be "malicious" to your computer? That's a new one
> > on me. Does your very unique computer also treat all YouTube videos as
> > "malicious" entities as well?
> >
> > Please explain (in great detail---with charts and graphs, if possible).
> >
> > Thank you.
> >

> Often.
> Windows 10 with Kaspersky anti-virus and using Firexox with
> NoScript. Sometimes it will not even let me go to a web site if it is
> not on the white list.
>
> It automatically senses malicious code in Javascripts and warns the user.
> Sometimes you find some free code somewhere and do not see that it has a
> backdoor to some hacker site.

Now I'm curious about something, which prompts me to ask....

Has anyone else here (with the exception of Tony M.) ever in their life
attempted to visit one of my blog pages or view one of my videos and then
found themselves unable to get to the blog page or play the video due to a
"malicious code" warning.

I'd like to know if that kind of thing is happening to other (non-Tony
Marsh) people who attempt to view the material I have posted. I sure hope
it isn't. And I'm guessing it isn't happening to other people. It
certainly has never happened to me. Not once. But it seems to happen
repeatedly to Anthony Marsh. Most curious indeed.

Amy Joyce

Apr 10, 2018, 12:02:07 PM4/10/18
Never. Not one time.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 10, 2018, 11:29:38 PM4/10/18
I don't expect that anyone else wil have the same problem that I have.
I don't know anyone else who is using the same programs. And it's not
just his site. I see the samd problem on a few other cites.
People get infected every day and they don't even know it.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 11, 2018, 11:32:18 AM4/11/18
I doubt it. I don't think anyone else has the same combination. You've
probably got a test audience that used Windows 7 and does not have
Kaspersky and are regularly infected by viruses.