CE399 retraction and apologies

Robert Harris

Sep 10, 2009, 12:01:46 AM9/10/09

Thanks to the sharp eye of Shutterbun, who corrected my error, I now
realize that the envelope Bobby M. Nolan apparently received at Parkland
hospital and initialed was labelled as containing fragments from
Connally's "right arm" rather than his leg.

I am still bothered that this contradicts the statements of both the
nurse, Audrey Bell, and Nolan, and I am going to mail a copy of the
envelope to Nolan, to verify his signature, but evidence is evidence and
barring any new information, it must take precedence.

I will immediately remove all related videos from Youtube and my website
and I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Shutterbun and apologies
to anyone who was misinformed by my previous postings.

Robert Harris

cdddraftsman

Sep 10, 2009, 9:17:53 AM9/10/09
On Sep 9, 9:01 pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks to the sharp eye of Shutterbun, who corrected my error, I now
> realize that :

All you have to do is get rid of the rest of your video's that mangle
the evidence beyond all recognition !

tl

tomnln

Sep 10, 2009, 9:20:38 AM9/10/09
SEE>>> http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=184850269

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Chuck Schuyler

Sep 10, 2009, 12:45:20 PM9/10/09

Big of you to "man up" and admit a mistake, Bob.

Any possibility that you might change your mind about the guy you
place in the sewer firing a shot at JFK?

ShutterBun

Sep 10, 2009, 12:49:46 PM9/10/09
On Sep 9, 9:01 pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

As I've stated previously on your YouTube videos, I appreciate what you're
doing. I hardly ever agree with your conclusions, but I *respect* your
goals, and the fact that you are actually "doing something about it."
(i.e. making videos, explaining things, etc.) Although I'm pretty firmly
entrenched as a "Lone Nutter," I do in fact respect the "ongoing inquiry"
etc.

Your candor in accepting my rebuttal* has been most refreshing, and can
only strengthen your credibility and character, at least in my book.

I've certainly made up my mind, but I see real value in *the debate*, and
I always manage to learn something new the more I engage in it.

(* I was, in fact, pretty startled when I noticed the upside-down
initials. I was like..."I sure hope Billy Nolan's middle initial is "M",
and sure enough, it was.)

JeanD

Sep 10, 2009, 12:50:16 PM9/10/09

Well done, Robert. Bravo.
Jean

John McAdams

Sep 10, 2009, 12:52:08 PM9/10/09
On 10 Sep 2009 09:17:53 -0400, cdddraftsman <cdddra...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I think he is doing that (if I'm not confused about what video you
mean).

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John McAdams

Sep 10, 2009, 12:52:52 PM9/10/09
On 10 Sep 2009 00:01:46 -0400, Robert Harris <reha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Gotta admit: that's a classy thing to do, Bob.

ShutterBun

Sep 10, 2009, 3:40:54 PM9/10/09

Cheers. It's all about learning, and progress. Glad to be of help.
Kudos for stepping up and being candid about it.

P2P

Sep 10, 2009, 3:51:58 PM9/10/09
Very classy indeed.

How often have we seen CTers continue to argue long after they realize
they were wrong.

P.

Robert Harris

Sep 10, 2009, 3:52:53 PM9/10/09
In article
<0886851e-2463-4d4c...@y10g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
ShutterBun <shutt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am still far from calling this issue settled. Even if we throw out
Nolan, there is still overwhelming evidence that the real bullet was
recovered by a nurse. I cannot see Wade just making up a story about that
bullet, or Connally either.

I realize that people are fallible, but how did Bell make up a story about
meeting with an FBI or SS agent in "plain clothes", in her office, rather
than giving the envelope to Nolan who was indeed, in uniform that day and
standing in the hallway with a Connally aide?

And how could Nolan, even as he held an envelope in his hand, clearly
stating that the fragments were from the "right arm", tell an FBI guy that
it was a fragment or bullet from the thigh??

We cannot blame this on his old age. He said it came from the thigh, on
11/23/63. At the very least, that suggests that the nurse did indeed, tell
him that.

The story Nolan gave me, was an uncanny match with Wade's - including the
part about the bullet coming from Connally's "Gurney". I don't see how he
could have just made it up. Nor can I see him misunderstanding a nurse
talking about fragments from the wrist and thinking she was talking about
a bullet on a gurney.

What I do know however, is that if the FBI did what I think they did, then
there would have to have been damage control, eliminating any record of
the bullet (or fragment if it was large) that actually did fall from
Connally's thigh.

And I know that all of this evidence was in their possession, and that it
is quite easy to duplicate three capital letters.

What I don't know, is whether I can ever prove it.

Robert Harris

cdddraftsman

Sep 10, 2009, 8:01:30 PM9/10/09
On Sep 10, 9:52 am, john.mcad...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote:
> On 10 Sep 2009 09:17:53 -0400, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com>

The Discovery Channel Scam :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgec6oCdIvE&feature=related

Mangled !

The Single Bullet Theory (revised) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa1C_gwSFMY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGupSng-Po&feature=related

Mangled !

JFK Assassination - Busted! :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWGWcR_J0k&feature=related

Mangled !

JFK Assassination - Mob Connection parts 1-6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4PzfJ-sa4&feature=related

Mangled !

Name: Bob Harris

"In 1995 I made a decision to try to find out what happened on November
22nd, 1963 - the day President Kennedy was assassinated. Like most other
researchers, I quickly discovered that the government's conclusions were
wrong and directly contradicted much of the evidence and most of the
witnesses and doctors"

Just to name a few , there's many many more .

tl.

David Von Pein

Sep 10, 2009, 8:02:38 PM9/10/09

>>> "If the FBI did what I think they did, then there would have to have
been damage control, eliminating any record of the bullet (or fragment if
it was large) that actually did fall from Connally's thigh. And I know
that all of this evidence was in their possession, and that it is quite
easy to duplicate three capital letters." <<<

Just when we thought Bob Harris was making a little bit of sense and
progress (when Bob said this less than 24 hours ago)...

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/cbedba3cd1d4f047

...Robert now decides it's a good idea to hint that Bobby Nolan's
initials on CE842 were planted there by evil plotters.

I should have figured that Bob would pull this trick after thinking
about all the "possibilities" for half-a-day or so.

>>> "What I don't know, is whether I can ever prove it." <<<

Of course you can never prove it. Just like with every JFK conspiracy
theory that has ever been placed on the table to date....it cannot be
proven.

But that never stops a good conspiracy theorist from suggesting the most
outrageous things (like the FBI forging Nolan's initials on CE842), does
it Bob?

Of course, the main reason that nobody can prove that a grandiose
Governmental conspiracy and cover-up took place in the JFK case is because
no such grandiose Governmental conspiracy and/or cover-up existed in the
first place. All of that type of nonsense resides merely in the
imaginations of conspiracists who desperately WANT a conspiracy to exist
in the JFK murder case.

www.Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Anthony Marsh

Sep 10, 2009, 8:04:39 PM9/10/09

Why do you persist in beating a dead horse?

P2P

Sep 11, 2009, 3:18:29 PM9/11/09
It was meant as a compliment. That he is better than most CTers.

Chuck Schuyler

Sep 14, 2009, 11:58:31 AM9/14/09
On Sep 10, 7:04 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Why do you persist in beating a dead horse?

In case you haven't noticed, this entire discussion board is about
beating a dead horse.

Anthony Marsh

Sep 14, 2009, 6:58:58 PM9/14/09

And you think that is what it should be?
You visit so infrequently that you don't notice new evidence being uploaded?