RE.: Why Are LNers Obsessed?

David Von Pein

Jan 4, 2007, 3:17:46 PM1/4/07
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/70292037f093674c/d8f52aa4fda50564?hl=en#d8f52aa4fda50564

I've recently had the pleasure of corresponding with Robert Huffaker, who
was a reporter for KRLD-TV/Radio in Dallas on 11/22/63. He reported on
many of the fast-breaking events during that November weekend (including
reporting live on CBS from the DPD basement when Oswald was shot).

And I think a few of Bob's concise and to-the-point comments re. his
personal opinions about the assassination would fit in nicely here.

I'm just wondering into which of Gil Jesus' convenient "LN Compartments"
Mr. Huffaker would be placed? And which slot does Vincent Bugliosi fit
into as well? Just curious.

Bob Huffaker, who was there in Dallas in Nov. of '63 and saw a heck of a
lot while he was reporting on the history-making events, is a firm
believer that only one shooter (Oswald) struck any victims with bullets on
Nov. 22nd.

Here's a recent e-mail I received from Bob Huffaker (re-printed here with
Bob's permission):

"Dear David,

I thank you for your careful, thoughtful and well-written review. I am
happy to see your attack upon the multi-gun, multi-shot idiocies. These
three shootings happened just as we reported them--and just as Dallas
Police homicide investigators found from the beginning. Their work on this
wild case was especially fine, as was the job done by their uniformed
colleagues, one of whom died in the process. They had Oswald in custody in
little more than an hour after he killed the president, and I regret that
Dallas officers have been so relentlessly suspected of everything from
incompetence to complicity in some ill-defined plot.

At my age I no longer suffer fools gladly, and I appreciate your attempts
to set some of them straight.

Neither I nor my co-authors would foreclose the possibility that others
might have influenced Oswald's murderous intentions, but the evidence of
the acts themselves has been clear all along. And no evidence of a wider
plot has been found in 43 years." -- Bob Huffaker; January 3, 2007

~~~~~~

The review that Mr. Huffaker referred to above is this one for his 2004
book "When The News Went Live: Dallas 1963" (which is a book with lots of
good stuff in it, including some rarely-seen photos):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/103-9597227-6764635?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1589791398&store=yourstore&reviewID=RJTEB6UY458I8&iid=1589791398

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2JNFP6WJ6Q95I/ref=cm_pdp_profile_friend_pic/103-9597227-6764635

eca...@comcast.net

Jan 5, 2007, 5:49:04 PM1/5/07
Another interesting post DVP.
Small footnote: On the list of
subjects it does have "hanry wade"
listed when it should an "e" in
place of the "a"
SPEAKING of which: My mother
& dad had Henry Wade on their
floor at Signature Pointe nursing
home. Wade would roam the hall
with his brief case in hand, as if
he were still at work..
Alzheimer's I believe. Anyway this
JFK figure of sorts, (better known
for Roe v Wade) died a few years
ago. My mom who was downtown
in Dallas when Kennedy was killed
is still alive and well.

MR ;~D 0322Jan507

David Von Pein

Jan 10, 2007, 11:13:55 PM1/10/07
FROM ANOTHER THREAD.....But worth a reprise here:

Well, I've at least got to give CJ credit....he's at least attempted to
answer the impossible-to-reconcile idiocy of the so-called "Patsy
Framers".

Of course, he failed miserably...as any CTer HAS to fail when attempting
to tackle those questions re. the obviousness of the "MULTI-GUNMEN PATSY
PLOT THAT NEVER HAPPENED" (and would never even have been CONSIDERED for
implementation by any group of conspirators planning to eliminate Kennedy
via a 1-Patsy scheme).

Let's have a gander at a CTer's inept replies:

>>> "{They shot JFK from multiple angles within a ONE-PATSY plan} Probably
for insurance." <<<

Then you can forget about framing your lone patsy. The horse is out of the
barn the instant ANY frontal shot strikes anybody. Period. (David Lifton's
nonsense notwithstanding.)

>>> "He {Kennedy} obviously wasn't dead yet, so they {the forever-unnamed
"plotters"} had to get off a couple more rounds." <<<

Again, there goes your ONE-PATSY-FROM-THE-TSBD plot. Up in smoke.

>>> "People heard it, saw it, smelled it, but don't let that get in your
way." <<<

Of course, not a single person SAW the gunman...even though this guy was
supposedly using a smelly, smoky musket of some ilk to shoot JFK, which
left behind trailing smoke for MINUTES after the weapon was fired.

Pretty damn lucky for that cloak-like assassin indeed. He must have had
"Jeannie" beside him to "fold & blink" right after the shooting. (Wonder
why Jeannie didn't "blink" out the "smoke" and the "smell" too though.)

But, anyway, your response above still doesn't address the issue of any
stupid plotters WANTING to intentionally set up a lone patsy by placing
several rifles in DP at locations WHERE THE PATSY COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE
FIRED FROM.

You're skirting the PRE-11/22 logic of such a plotters' mindset.

In short -- NOBODY would set up a patsy in that reckless/needless manner.
Would you? Truthfully?

>>> "A LN would have had an ideal shot for JFK {LHO you mean??; or did JFK
kill himself?} to kill JFK. But no, he had to make it interesting and aim
and shoot through a tree. Of course, he had to just warn them first with a
missed shot." <<<

~chuckle~

As if Oswald INTENTIONALLY "missed" with Shot #1. Jeez. You can surely do
better, CJ.

>>> "To interpose a head onto a body to implicate?" <<<

But if ONE "real" backyard pic already exists, why is there any need at
all to fake ADDITIONAL photos? It's just....dumb.

Would YOU have faked additional photos depicting something that already
legitimately exists? If so...why?

>>> "How do you know that Oswald was an innocent patsy? Maybe he did what
he was told?" <<<

And maybe...just maybe...Oswald shot JFK.

I know that theory is WAY out in left field...but do consider it as a
possibility at least.

>>> "Why didn't JFK's head show any damage when shot from behind?" <<<

I think the following three letters would be useful here....

WTF???

>>> "All they needed was a patsy in a theater, people chasing him way
before he was supposed to be chased, and a way to get those people there.
Tippit gone was the way." <<<

These letters are most appropriate here:

LOL!

"Way before he was supposed to be chased"?????

I guess about a half-hour AFTER a fellow DPD officer was killed in the
same area Oswald was in was "way before" the police should have been
chasing Saint Oz, huh?

Get a clue. There's not a damn thing hinky about the DPD capturing Oswald
in the theater. It came about as a result of ordinary (non-plotting!)
citizens doing ordinary things that led the DPD to the theater.

Ordinary people like Johnny Brewer and Julia Postal....doing ordinary
things like observing a man acting "funny and "scared" and avoiding police
cars just outside the Texas Theater .... and Postal's ordinary act of
calling the police after she learned from Brewer what Brewer knew about
this "funny"-acting person who just slipped into the theater without
bothering to fork over the few cents to buy a ticket.

CTers, as always, build Oswald's theater capture into the Oliver
Stone-like crackpot scenario which incorrectly has dozens of cops on the
scene before they could have possibly known a suspect was even in the
theater.

Anyone can easily fact-check Stone's bullshit re. Oswald's capture....but
almost nobody bothers to do the quick fact-checking by reading Brewer's
and/or Postal's WC testimony. Those two hunks of official testimony ALONE
debunk Stone's filmed crappola.

>>> "One in a "snowstorm" in JFK's brain." <<<

But yet, somehow (some crazy way) we have ZERO fragments showing up in the
LEFT side of JFK's head via the official X-rays.

The amazing luck of those plotters NEVER runs dry. Never!

>>> "One fell out during handling at the autopsy." <<<

A whole bullet? Or a fragment? And where is it? Another "lost" hunk of
evidence, I suppose, that only "plotters" managed to see and sweep under
the "Let's Frame Only Oswald" carpet...right?

Bunk.

>>> "Bullet on street." <<<

Again only seen and/or handled by the "Evil Plotters"...right?

Bunk.

>>> "Bullet in grass." <<<

And yet another bullet that was only seen by people who were "in" on the
LHO Frame-Up Plan. Right?

Bunk.

>>> "Miscellaneous forms of bullets found." <<<

Another "WTF???" is required here.

>>> "Fragments in JBC." <<<

Totalling "less than the weight of a postage stamp" (C.F. Gregory; To the
WC; 1964). The fragments in JBC included ZERO fragments in his chest at
all; 1 ever-so-tiny "postage stamp weight"-sized fragment in his thigh;
and 2 or 3 "very, very small" (Gregory) fragments removed from JBC's
wrist.

The very tiny fragments that may (or may not) have been left in his wrist
certainly did not weigh enough to make the SBT theory invalid based on
"weight of fragments" alone.

Again, anyone can easily fact-check these stats re. the Connally
fragments. But nobody does (I guess). Because if they did....they'd see
how stupid and WRONG the theorists are who cry "Too many fragments were
left in Connally to have come from CE399". That just is not the case. And
the record reflects that.

Gregory's a bald-faced liar re. the "postage stamp weight" thing, right?

Bunk.

>>> "Fragment hitting Tague." <<<

That was probably via Oswald's first (missed) shot. Next?

>>> "Fragment found later by Triple Underpass by Lester." <<<

Who's "Lester"? Let's see his testimony and/or affidavit, stating he/she
found a "fragment of a bullet" on 11/22/63 in DP. I look forward to it.

>>> "What would happen to the SBT if the bullet found at Parkland wasn't
used in the attack?" <<<

Obviously -- a conspiracy would have existed (just like you want).

But your question is a moot one....because CE399 WAS used in the attack
(as a reasonable person must admit)....and that bullet WAS from Oswald's
gun....and Oswald's gun WAS located to the rear of the limo in the Book
Depository DURING THE ATTACK.

Meaning: the ONLY possible, logical way that CE399 got into that hospital
was by one of the victims (JBC) taking it into the hospital inside his own
body.

There IS no other non-EXTRAORDINARY (i.e., a non-"It Was Planted")
explanation. Period.

Or do some CTers want to believe that a stray bullet from Oswald's Carcano
(from a DIFFERENT shooting event) just HAPPENED to show up near Connally's
stretcher within a very short time of LHO's Carcano being used in the
Dealey Plaza shooting too?

How many OTHER people did Rifle #C2766 shoot on 11/22/63 that were taken
to Parkland around noontime?

Seems like a fair question to ask of the rabid CT crowd.