JFK Assassination-Related Quotes (Common Sense Included For Free)

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 1:59:18 AM10/7/07

A SERIES OF QUOTES PERTAINING TO THE NOVEMBER 22, 1963, ASSASSINATION
OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY BEGINS HERE:

"Not ONE SPECK of any bullets, bullet fragments, or bullet
shells OTHER THAN THOSE CONCLUSIVELY FROM OR CONSISTENT WITH LEE
HARVEY OSWALD'S MANNLICHER-CARCANO RIFLE were discovered anywhere in
Dealey Plaza, the limousine, the Texas School Book Depository,
Parkland Hospital, or in the victims.

"This fact, to me, is simply impossible for conspiracy advocates
to overcome, IF there had been (as some claim) up to three gunmen and
4 to 10 shots fired in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963.

"HOW could every single scrap of ballistics evidence be
completely eradicated from the two (or more) non-Oswald weapons almost
immediately after the event? Couldn't have been accomplished by even
Kreskin!" -- David Von Pein; July 2003

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=9i-mIRMAAAA3yFoBhfZ_9_Ufq56fl6exWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:00:47 AM10/7/07
"The Warren Commission critics and conspiracy theorists have
succeeded in transforming a case very simple and obvious at its core--
Oswald killed Kennedy and acted alone--into its present form of the
most complex murder case, by far, in world history.

"Refusing to accept the plain truth, and dedicating their
existence for over forty years to convincing the American public of
the truth of their own charges, the critics have journeyed to the
outer margins of their imaginations. Along the way, they have split
hairs and then proceeded to split the split hairs, drawn far-fetched
and wholly unreasonable inferences from known facts, and literally
invented bogus facts from the grist of rumor and speculation.

"With over 18,000 pages of small print in the 27 Warren
Commission volumes alone, and many millions of pages of FBI and CIA
documents, any researcher worth his salt can find a sentence here or
there to support any ludicrous conspiracy theory he might have. And
that, of course, is precisely what the conspiracy community has done."
-- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page xxvi; "Reclaiming History: The
Assassination Of President John F. Kennedy" (c.2007)

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858

www.ReclaimingHistory.com

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:02:42 AM10/7/07
"To kooks, all the Dallas Police are suspects in the conspiracy
also. The world vs. the patsy." -- Bud; April 27, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:04:09 AM10/7/07
"Only a kook would use the time estimates to attempt to debunk
the KNOWN FACT (by way of OTHER things) that Lee Harvey Oswald killed
J.D. Tippit. But I suppose many of the conspiracy-hungry people of the
world figure it's their duty to be kooks and ignore the overriding
"Oswald's Guilty" evidence." -- David Von Pein; August 15, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:06:49 AM10/7/07
"Not the smallest speck of evidence has ever surfaced that any
of the conspiracy community's favorite groups (CIA, mob, etc.) was
involved, in any way, in the assassination. Not only the Warren
Commission, but the HSCA came to the same conclusion.

"But conspiracy theorists, as suspicious as a cat in a new home,
find occurrences and events everywhere that feed their suspicions and
their already strong predilection to believe that the official version
is wrong." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page xlii; "Reclaiming History" (c.
2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:08:08 AM10/7/07
"You {a CT-Kook} think that one piece outweighs all the other
evidence. The WC didn't. Their opinion mattered, as they were tapped
to investigate this matter. The opinions of kooks are immaterial." --
Bud; October 27, 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:14:03 AM10/7/07
"Most of Oswald's lies within his large pack of lies only
surfaced when the questions got close to the topic of his MC rifle and
how he obtained it (or anything about Oswald's precise whereabouts at
12:30 PM and approx. 1:14 PM on November 22nd).

"Other peripheral topics, like lawyers, didn't require any bald-
faced falsehoods from Oswald's mouth. Why would they? But when it came
down to the Brass Tacks of the events of 11/22/63, Oswald was a
literal 'Lying Machine'.....

The rifle.
The two murders.
Alek Hidell.
Having lunch with "Junior".
The backyard photos.
"I didn't shoot anybody, no sir."
"I was just going to the picture show." (Paraphrased.)
"Bill Shelley said to go home." (Paraphrased.)

And gobs more." -- David Von Pein; September 16, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 2:27:14 AM10/7/07
"Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE
struck by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the
existence of any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; 1986

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 3:15:46 AM10/7/07
"Would it matter to kooks if the deformation of {the} bullet in
the test {performed in the 2004 TV Special, "JFK: Beyond The Magic
Bullet"} looked exactly like CE399? They'd find some reason to
disregard it. The people conducting the tests did a fair job of
replicating the wounds, though.

"Perhaps you can give a better explanation for them, maybe tell
what the bullet that struck Connally hit that caused it to enter his
back sideways if it didn't hit Kennedy first.

"Even when it is painstakingly shown how this thing happened,
you kooks reject it, opting instead to cling to this fantasy you've
nourished." -- Bud; October 21, 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:38:07 PM10/7/07
"And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known
evidence surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of
regular, ordinary common sense as well. No "Anti-SBT" scenario has
ever come close to matching the Warren Commission's Single-Bullet
Conclusion in the "Evidence" department. Nor has any alternate theory
come close to equalling the SBT in the "Reasonable", "Workable",
"Believable", and "Common Sense" categories as well.

"The Single-Bullet Theory FITS. The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS.
The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT." -- David Von Pein; March 2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a7cf61c59d09bc05

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:41:54 PM10/7/07
"It's a straight line....it {the Single-Bullet Theory} is the
only way it COULD have happened." -- Dale K. Myers; 2004

www.jfkfiles.com

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1bdb7e56f0427853

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:43:20 PM10/7/07
"You call it the theory; I call it the conclusion; it was a
theory until we found the facts; that's why I refer to it as the
Single-Bullet Conclusion." -- Arlen Specter; 1965

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:44:41 PM10/7/07
"While one of the pieces of physical evidence could conceivably
have been faked by an expert, there is no possibility that an expert,
or team of super-experts, could have fabricated the perfectly
coordinated whole.

"This brings to mind the recurrent theme in most conspiracy
books. {I.E.:} All the officials alternate between the role of
"Keystone Kops", with the inability to recognize the implications of
the most elementary evidence, and "Evil Geniuses", with superhuman
abilities to fake physical evidence that is in complete agreement with
all the other faked evidence." -- Larry M. Sturdivan; Page 246 of "The
JFK Myths" (c.2005)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d505fe064fccafb

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:47:37 PM10/7/07
"This bullet {a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano missile like CE399} can
penetrate four feet of solid wood or three pine telephone poles side
by side and come out looking completely undeformed.

"On the other hand, if it is fired into the thick bone of the
back of a human skull, the jacket and core of the bullet will separate
{see top link below for verifiable proof of this}, releasing a myriad
of additional fragments of many different sizes." -- Dr. John K.
Lattimer; Page 277 of "Kennedy And Lincoln: Medical And Ballistic
Comparisons Of Their Assassinations" (c.1980)

http://i1.tinypic.com/44t3b0n.jpg

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f18bcb78b94d9d8

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:52:45 PM10/7/07
"The conspiracy theorists have converted Katzenbach's and
Warren's desire to squelch RUMORS that had no basis in fact into
Katzenbach's and Warren's desire to suppress the FACTS of the
assassination.

"But how could Katzenbach and Warren have known way back then
that they had to spell out that ONLY false rumors, rumors without a
stitch of evidence to support them, had to be squelched for the
benefit of the American public?

"How could they have known back then that there would actually
be people like Mark Lane who would accuse men like Warren, Gerald
Ford, John Cooper, and so on...of getting in a room and all deciding
to deliberately suppress, or not even look for, evidence of a
conspiracy to murder the president...or that there would be
intelligent, rational, and sensible people of the considerable stature
of Michael Beschloss and Evan Thomas who would decide to give their
good minds a rest and actually buy into this nonsense?" -- Vincent
Bugliosi; Pages 367-368 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:55:53 PM10/7/07
"When kooks look at the evidence, anything involving Oz's
culpability is "almost, but not quite". He can almost make this shot,
but not quite. He can almost make it downstairs from the 6th floor in
time to encounter Baker, but not quite. He can almost make it to 10th
& Patton from the boardinghouse in time to shoot Tippit, but not
quite. So close, but yet so far, as kooks judge things." -- Bud; June
18, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 5:58:20 PM10/7/07
"After assessing the facts in the Tippit case, any person who
can state the blatant falsehood that the evidence surrounding Oswald's
guilt in the Tippit crime is weak or inconclusive (as many CTers often
do claim) is a person who obviously WANTS to have Oswald innocent of
killing Officer J.D. Tippit (no matter how much evidence exists to say
he was guilty)." -- David Von Pein; April 7, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 6:02:14 PM10/7/07
"With respect to the second shot fired in Dealey Plaza, the
"single-bullet THEORY" is an obvious misnomer. Though in its incipient
stages it was but a theory, the indisputable evidence is that it is
now a proven FACT, a wholly supported conclusion. .... And no sensible
mind that is also informed can plausibly make the case that the bullet
that struck President Kennedy in the upper right part of his back did
not go on to hit Governor Connally." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Pages
489-490 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 6:07:12 PM10/7/07
"Correcting kooks is a full time job that not many are willing
to take on. I'm not, that's for sure. .... Ultimately, kooks will
believe what they want to believe." -- Bud; January 15, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 6:09:00 PM10/7/07
"Question --- How many brain-dead plotters does it take to rub
out just one simple-minded patsy before the bastard can talk?? Answer
--- A good-sized number, per the CT-Kooks. {Marrion} Baker failed,
{Gerald} Hill failed, Ruby failed on his first attempt (probably).

"The Patsy Crew finally had to go with Plan 9 From Kooksville,
and kill the bum in the police station on LIVE TELEVISION. THAT did
the cover-up a lot of good, huh?" -- David Von Pein; February 19, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 9:46:58 PM10/7/07
JOHNNY CARSON -- "Now, you say 'the fact remains' again....as if it IS
a fact. You keep saying 'we know' and 'the fact is'....but that's not
a fact, is it?"

JIM GARRISON -- "Yes."

JOHNNY CARSON -- "What makes it a fact? Because you say so?"

-- Via Johnny Carson's interview with Jim Garrison on "The Tonight
Show" (NBC-TV)(January 31, 1968)

http://www.prouty.org/garrison/carson1.ram

http://www.prouty.org/garrison/carson2.ram

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 9:48:28 PM10/7/07
JOSEPH BALL -- "Did you say anything to him {Lee Harvey Oswald} about
an attorney the first time you talked to him?"

CAPTAIN J. WILL FRITZ (DPD) -- "Yes, sir; the first time. He asked
about an attorney, and I told him he certainly could have an attorney
any time he wanted it. I told him he could have an attorney any time
he liked, any attorney he wanted. I told him, I said, we will do it.
He said he wanted an attorney in New York. And he gave me his name,
Mr. Abt, and he said that is who he wanted, and I told him he could
have anyone he liked." ....

MR. BALL -- "Was there anything said about calling him on the
telephone?"

CAPT. FRITZ -- "A little bit later."

MR. BALL -- "Not that time?"

CAPT. FRITZ -- "Not that minute. A little bit later, he asked
something else about an attorney and I said, "Did you call an
attorney?" And he said, "You know I can't use the telephone." And I
said, "Yes, you can; anybody can use a telephone." So, I told them to
be sure to let him use a telephone and the next time I talked to him
he thanked me for that, so I presume he called."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/fritz1.htm

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 10:03:50 PM10/7/07
"It's my very firm belief--I'm very, very confident--that no
reasonable, rational person --- and let's underline those words
'reasonable' and 'rational' --- no reasonable, rational person can
possibly read this book {"Reclaiming History"} without being satisfied
beyond all reasonable doubt that Oswald killed Kennedy and acted
alone." -- Vincent Bugliosi; April 30, 2007

www.fora.tv/fora/fora_clip.php?cid=917

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 10:10:53 PM10/7/07
"We have shown, by carefully-controlled experiments, that a
Mannlicher-Carcano rifle CAN be fired more rapidly and accurately than
the {Warren} Commission believed.

"Now these points strengthen the Warren Report's basic finding.
They make it MORE likely that Oswald shot the President. They
significantly weaken a central contention of the critics....their
contention that Oswald could NOT have done it because he did not have
enough time to fire.

"It is now reasonable to assume that the first shot, fired
through a tree, missed its mark....and that it was this shot that
Governor Connally heard. The Governor has insisted all along that he
was not struck by the first shot. It now appears he was correct. Now
we can answer all our secondary questions ---

"Did Oswald own a rifle? .... He did.

"Did Oswald take a rifle to the Book Depository Building? ....
He did.

"Where was Oswald when the shots were fired? .... In the
building, on the sixth floor.

"Was Oswald's rifle fired from the building? .... It was.

"How many shots were fired? .... Three.

"How fast could Oswald's rifle be fired? .... Fast enough.

"What was the time span of the shots? .... Seven or eight
seconds.

"Did Lee Harvey Oswald shoot President Kennedy? .... CBS News
concludes that he did." -- Walter Cronkite; CBS News; Via the 1967 TV
Special, "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report"

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6b2a00b13bdc81ae

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 10:14:16 PM10/7/07
"Any assassins who would have needed only Oswald fingered for
the two murders on 11/22/63 must have all (to a man!) been under the
influence of large quantities of hallucinogenic drugs when they
decided to place a variety of different shooters throughout Dealey
Plaza (and on 10th Street for Tippit's killing), as many CTers
advocate.

"And these powerful drugs they must have been on I guess must
have had a crazy type of "Miracles Are Possible" effect on all of the
shooters and behind-the-scenes schemers -- because only a "miracle"
could have rescued such an inane multi-shooter "Patsy" plan from
certain failure on that 22nd day of November back in '63." -- David

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 10:18:29 PM10/7/07
"OLIVER STONE, IN HIS MOVIE "JFK", NEVER SAW FIT TO PRESENT FOR
HIS AUDIENCE'S CONSIDERATION ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT OSWALD
KILLED KENNEDY!

"So a murder case (the Kennedy assassination) where there is an
almost unprecedented amount of evidence of guilt against the killer
(Oswald) is presented to millions of moviegoers as one where there
wasn't one piece of evidence at all.

"There oughta be a law against things like this." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; Page 1386 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 10:32:31 PM10/7/07
"There's not a thing "dubious" about C2766 (except in a CT-
Kook's mind, of course). The "Mauser" mis-identification was fully
explained by Deputy Boone and others. "Mauser" = A generic-type term
for "bolt-action rifle". And before it was moved, CE139 looked like it
might have been a Mauser to Boone and Weitzman. Big deal. It wasn't.
And no one can deny that C2766, in general terms, and from a distance,
resembles a Mauser.

"There's certainly not a shred of a doubt that Oswald owned
Rifle C2766. Do the kooks think that the virtually-impoverished Oswald
dished up $21.45 for a rifle to give to somebody else? The WC
determined that Oswald DID pay for the rifle.

"Only a goofball who is bent (at all costs) to let Oswald slip
through the smallest of cracks would suggest that C2766 was NOT owned
and possessed by Lee Oswald from March 1963 thru 11/22/63." -- David
Von Pein; August 21, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 2:59:42 AM10/8/07
EDDIE BARKER (CBS NEWS) -- "What kind of gun did you think it was?"

SEYMOUR WEITZMAN -- "To my sorrow, I looked at it and it looked like a
Mauser, which I said it was. But I said the wrong one; because just at
a glance, I saw the Mauser action....and, I don't know, it just came
out as words it was a German Mauser. Which it wasn't. It's an Italian
type gun. But from a glance, it's hard to describe; and that's all I
saw, was at a glance. I was mistaken. And it was proven that my
statement was a mistake; but it was an honest mistake."

-- Via the CBS-TV Special, "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren
Report" (June 1967)

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:02:08 AM10/8/07
"Very few people are more critical than I. And I expect
incompetence wherever I turn, always pleasantly surprised to find its
absence. Competence, of course, is all relative, and I find the Warren
Commission operated at an appreciably higher level of competence than
any investigative body I know of.

"It is my firm belief that anyone who feels the Warren
Commission did not do a good job investigating the murder of Kennedy
has never been a part of a murder investigation." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:06:17 AM10/8/07
"Obsessing about conspiracy, and seeing evidence of conspiracies
everywhere, has become a major part of many people's lives. .... None
of these things have anything to do with whether Oz took his rifle to
work and shot JFK. I could give far more examples of unstable human
beings doing unstable things than you could ever produce examples of
conspiracies." -- Bud; August 23, 2004

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:09:01 AM10/8/07
"Another point re. any miraculous "3 Shots Line Up Perfectly To
Seem Like A SBT" bull that the CTers wish to believe --- I've yet to
hear EVEN ONE CTer explain the likelihood of THREE DIFFERENT GUNMEN
AND THREE SEPARATE BULLETS causing the wounds in JFK & JBC and
miraculously having ALL of these wounds LINE UP to perfection in order
to (apparently, per CTers) "fool" Specter & the WC into just THINKING
that maybe these THREE separate shots by THREE gunmen (2 rear; 1 in
front) were actually caused by just a single LHO missile.

"The odds of the above occurring if three riflemen had performed
this amazing CONNECT-THE-WOUNDS feat is so low as to be totally
dismissed after one second of thought time. ....

"And CTers actually think this THREE GUNMEN & THREE BULLETS
CAUSING A PERFECT "SBT RUSE" makes MORE logical sense than just one
bullet traversing JFK/JBC. Absolutely incredible CT idiocy!" -- David
Von Pein; April 6, 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:10:34 AM10/8/07
"The plain fact is that it is absolutely necessary to the
findings of the Commission to determine whether the same bullet that
pierced the President's throat also caused Governor Connally's wounds.
Otherwise, where did that first bullet go?

"Governor Connally was simply wrong in his testimony, just as
President Johnson was wrong in some of his observations, and just as
almost every witness to a sudden and startling event is incapable of
being completely accurate." -- David Belin; Page 347 of "November 22,
1963: You Are The Jury" (c.1973)

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:12:52 AM10/8/07
"The reader {of pro-conspiracy books} will understand the
difficulty these writers have sidestepped if he or she tries to invent
a story that explains why an INNOCENT Oswald went to Irving for
'curtain rods', left his wedding ring behind the next morning, brought
a package into the Depository, and so on.

"Because the evidence against Oswald is strong, any detailed
reconstruction that argues a frame-up will inevitably sound less
plausible than one that argues his guilt." -- Jean Davison; Page 276
of "Oswald's Game" (c.1983)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c2238388f0a72c3

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:16:58 AM10/8/07
"I'm not a ballistic expert, but I believe if there were shots
that were coming by my right ear, I would hear a different sound. I
heard shots coming from--I wouldn't know which direction to say--but
it was proven from the Texas Book Depository. And they all sounded
alike; there was no different sound at all." -- Abraham Zapruder; June
1967

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 3:24:36 AM10/8/07
"Are we just left with conjecture to reach a conclusion on the
issue of how Ruby entered the police basement? No, there is evidence,
common sense, and Ruby's knowledge of events that prove he entered
through the Main Street ramp. ....

"The virtual proof that Ruby came down the Main Street ramp is
that within a half hour of his arrest, and right after he was taken
from the basement to the jail on the fifth floor (which was long
BEFORE {DPD officers} Pierce, Putnam, Vaughn, and Maxey had been
interviewed and given their statements), Ruby told Dallas police
detective Barnard Clardy and other detectives that he had entered
through the Main Street ramp and had seen Pierce driving out of the
ramp.

"How could Ruby possibly have known this if he hadn't, in fact,
been at the entrance to the Main Street ramp? I mean, Pierce himself
didn't even receive instructions to drive out of the Main Street ramp
until around 11:15 a.m., just six minutes before Ruby shot Oswald." --
Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 108-109 of "Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)(c.
2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 5:47:25 AM10/8/07
"Jim {Garrison}, aren't you taking inconsistencies in testimony
during the emotional time, even self-contradictory testimony, from
even sometimes the most truthful of witnesses....and using THAT as
tainting everything else that is very well explained?" -- Johnny
Carson; January 31, 1968

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e730615fc2a0a14

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:11:52 AM10/8/07
"It is my belief....my conviction....no one but Lee was involved
--- period. .... He had problems at home. He had problems on his job.
He was completely frustrated about what was going on around him. This
is not EXCUSING what he did. This is UNDERSTANDING what he did.

"He wanted to be somebody. And this opportunity came about
coincidental. Nothing planned. Nothin' organized. It HAPPENED that
way. It's one of those happenstances of history." -- Robert Oswald
(Brother of Lee Harvey Oswald); 2003

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:13:15 AM10/8/07
"I have seen too many biological and physical variations occur
in forensic pathology to say that it would have been impossible. I say
that it is quite unlikely; I say that it is difficult for me to
accept....but I would have to admit that it is a possibility that his
{JFK's} body could have moved in that direction {toward the gunman}
after having been struck by a bullet that hit him in the back of the
head." -- Dr. Cyril H. Wecht; 1967

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:17:34 AM10/8/07
"This bullet {a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano missile like CE399} can
penetrate four feet of solid wood or three pine telephone poles side
by side and come out looking completely undeformed.

"On the other hand, if it is fired into the thick bone of the
back of a human skull, the jacket and core of the bullet will separate
{see the link below for verifiable proof of this}, releasing a myriad
of additional fragments of many different sizes." -- Dr. John K.
Lattimer; Page 277 of "Kennedy And Lincoln: Medical And Ballistic
Comparisons Of Their Assassinations" (c.1980)

http://i1.tinypic.com/44t3b0n.jpg

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:22:38 AM10/8/07
"CT{ers} pretend they know exactly when {Police Officer Marrion}
Baker confronted Oz. They're crazy that way. The reason nothing like
what you suggest happened could happen is because each person is a
variable whose actions couldn't be predicted. You and the other kooks
plug in things knowing how people reacted. There are only millions of
other ways they could have, ways unknown by any planners.

"If the floor-laying crew goes back to the 6th floor (as Jarman
thought they were going to), any planning of planted evidence on that
floor is out the window (the bag, shells, etc). Who knows who was
going to do what, when, where, most of the people themselves didn't
know. But Oz had the huge advantage of being able to monitor movements
and intentions. Could an outsider?" -- Bud; July 29, 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:25:09 AM10/8/07
"One of the CT Mottos seems to be -- Why believe anything in the
official report...when you could just as easily believe in crazy stuff
that shall forever remain unprovable (and crazy-sounding)? Good
motto....if you're a kook." -- David Von Pein; August 19, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:26:52 AM10/8/07
"I can tell the readers of this book that if anyone in the
future maintains to them that Oswald was just a patsy and did not kill
Kennedy, that person is either unaware of the evidence against Oswald
or simply a very silly person. .... Any denial of Oswald's guilt is
not worthy of serious discussion." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 969 of
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:29:03 AM10/8/07
"You know like I told you earlier...he {Lee Harvey Oswald}
didn't take his lunch {on 11/22/63} because I remember right when I
got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was
going to buy his lunch that day." -- Buell Wesley Frazier; Via Warren
Commission Testimony; 1964

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 6:33:02 AM10/8/07
"If you want to hear {Linnie Mae} Randle's voice saying the bag
was about "two and a half feet" long, get out that 1964 documentary
narrated by Richard Basehart. You know the one, "Four Days in
November" or something like that. That's 30 inches. Try fitting THAT
under your armpit!" -- Jean Davison; August 11, 2005

MOVIE REVIEW -- "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
www.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/5093634b419405d5

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 1:41:23 AM10/9/07
"{Dr. Vincent} Guinn's data, which is the most representative
set available for WCC/ MC bullets, show that the probability of an
accidental match to one of the two groups of fragments from the
assassination (i.e., a fragment from another shooter) is 2% to 3% at
best, and orders of magnitude less under more-expected circumstances
(i.e., the other shooters using some other kind of lead).

"In other words, Kennedy and Connally were hit by two and only
two bullets, both fired from Oswald's rifle. If there were other
shooters, they missed and left no trace of themselves. The question
about what a given metallurgist thinks about these documented data is
a side issue at best." -- Prof. Kenneth A. Rahn; September 23, 2007

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/eb37702e231d5365

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Noncons

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 2:55:00 AM10/9/07
"If CE399 had been plucked from inside Connally's or Kennedy's
body, the CTers would still find some reason to bark "No way; it was
PLANTED there!"." -- David Von Pein; March 4, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 2:59:53 AM10/9/07
"Perhaps the clearest visual evidence of the fact that the
entrance wound in the {President's} back was definitely above the exit
wound in the throat appears in one of {the} autopsy photos taken of
the left side of the president's head as he is lying on his back, his
head on a metal headrest.

"Only the wound to the throat is visible, not the wound to his
upper right back. However, it couldn't be clearer from this photo
{linked below} that the wound to the back was definitely ABOVE the
exit wound in the throat." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 424 of
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/jfk_zeroang.jpg

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d1d7ea222703d800

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:03:58 AM10/9/07
"He {Lee Oswald} said he didn't have any kind of a package but
his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr.
{Wesley} Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package,
he saw him go toward the building with this long package. I asked him
{Oswald}, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long
package?" He said, "No, I didn't carry anything but my lunch"." -- DPD
Captain J. Will Fritz; WC Testimony; 1964

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:05:42 AM10/9/07
"When the {test} bullet {simulating "CE399" and the "SBT"}
traversed an experimental neck, it was slowed down, tumbled, and did
not shatter the leg bone {of a simulation of John Connally}.

"Since Connally's leg bone was NOT shattered {during the actual
shooting event on 11/22/63}, the bullet that hit him must have hit
something else first, such as Kennedy's neck, to slow it down." -- Dr.
John K. Lattimer; Page 273 of "Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.1980)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:10:12 AM10/9/07
"In any political assassination, ladies and gentlemen, almost as
inevitably as death and taxes, there is always a chorus of critics
screaming the word 'conspiracy' before the fatal bullet has even come
to rest.

"The evidence that will be presented at this trial will show
that there is no substance to the persistent charge by these critics
that Lee Harvey Oswald was just a patsy, set up to take the fall by
some elaborate conspiracy.

"We expect the evidence -- ALL of the evidence -- to show that
Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, was responsible for the assassination
of John F. Kennedy." -- Vincent Bugliosi; July 23, 1986; "On Trial:
Lee Harvey Oswald" (Television Docu-Trial)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ccd8645d5da3d91

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:18:37 AM10/9/07
DAN RATHER (CBS NEWS) -- "About the head wound....there was only one?"

DR. JAMES J. HUMES -- "There was only one entrance wound in the head;
yes, sir."

DAN RATHER -- "And that was where?"

DR. HUMES -- "That was posterior, about two-and-a-half centimeters to
the right of the mid-line posteriorly."

DAN RATHER -- "And the exit wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "And the exit wound was a large, irregular wound to the
front and right side of the President's head."

DAN RATHER -- "Now can you be absolutely certain that the wound you
describe as the entry wound was in FACT that?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, indeed, we can. Very precisely and
incontrovertibly. The missile traversed the skin and then traversed
the bony skull....and as it passed through the skull it produced a
characteristic coning or bevelling effect on the inner aspect of the
skull. Which is scientific evidence that the wound was made from
behind and passed forward through the President's skull."

DAN RATHER -- "This is very important....you say there's scientific
evidence....is it conclusive scientific evidence?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, sir; it is."

DAN RATHER -- "Is there any doubt that the wound at the back of the
President's head was the entry wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "There is absolutely no doubt, sir."

-- Via the CBS-TV Special, "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren
Report" (June 1967)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:46:44 AM10/9/07
"Conspiracy Kook Rule #16B applies here, which states -- "When
all else fails, just say something is 'fake' or 'phony' or 'doesn't
look quite right', and the CTer is off the hook".

"As Vince Bugliosi would say -- You can tell when someone has a
very weak physical-evidence case....because they'll start arguing
impossible-to-prove theories re. evidence manipulation or
contamination or cover-up, etc. This invariably occurs when there
simply is nothing else for the defense TO argue.

"Attempts to deflect attention away from the basic core of
ballistics (and other) evidence in the JFK case (which all leads
inexorably to Lee Oswald) by crying "It's All Fake" is a sign of a
patently-weak case with which these kooks try to combat the physical
evidence.

"And, I'm sorry, but the "Nothing Is What It Seems To Be"
argument with respect to virtually everything surrounding the JFK
assassination is about as likely to be true (and provable) as a
blizzard in Phoenix." -- David Von Pein; January 11, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 3:49:37 AM10/9/07
"True to form, you tried to hide from the person who could best
demolish your fabricated case. .... Once again I challenge you, Mark
Lane, to thirty minutes on film -- that is all I need to demolish your
manufactured case." -- David Belin; From a 12/23/66 letter written by
Belin to Mark Lane (Re-printed in Belin's 1973 book "November 22,
1963: You Are The Jury")

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 4:28:18 AM10/9/07
"Nobody could figure him {Lee Oswald} out. .... He didn't want
you to get too close to him. .... I thought he was a psycho; I really
did." -- Julian Evans (who knew Oswald when Lee was a youth)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1dfff254d0b191a2

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 4:43:17 AM10/9/07
"He {Lee} seemed to hit her {Lee's wife Marina} harder and with
greater anger than ever before. .... Oswald flew into a rage over
Marina's inability to cook a Southern dish, red beans and rice, which
he demanded for dinner. The fight ended in their bedroom, with Oswald
choking her and threatening {her}" -- Gerald Posner; Page 101 of "Case
Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Assassination Of JFK" (Paperback
Edition)(c.1993-1994)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 4:44:35 AM10/9/07
"A cloud hangs over {JFK's} murder and our nation because we
refuse to accept what is so clearly the truth -- that his
assassination was a simple act of murder, committed by a man {Lee
Harvey Oswald} who left evidence proving his guilt. .... The case is
solved." -- Mark Fuhrman; Page 217 of "A Simple Act Of Murder" (c.2006)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:00:05 AM10/9/07
"I categorically deny that the investigation of the
assassination was deficient. The Church Committee concedes directly or
by implication that the {Warren} Commission's conclusions based on
available evidence were correct. To date, I have seen no new evidence
that would change my views as a former member of the Commission." --
Gerald R. Ford; 1978 (HSCA Testimony)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:04:28 AM10/9/07
"In the {John F.} Kennedy case, I believe the absence of a
conspiracy can be proved to a virtual certainty." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
Page 973 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=8329&SectionName=History&PlayMedia=Yes

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:08:37 AM10/9/07
"The conspiracists' methods produce a surreal world. Every
discrepancy is interpreted as a crack in the official stone wall
through which one may glimpse the ugly truth of what happened. Behind
the wall are disconnected scenes, each with its own set of
conspirators. On close examination, many of these scenes evaporate."
-- Jean Davison; Page 277 of "Oswald's Game" (c.1983)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:21:09 AM10/9/07
"If there's NOT a "SBT", then how on Earth did a SEPARATE
gunshot to John Connally's back end up striking the Governor in pretty
much the same location where such a wound would be located if a SBT
did exist? Odds of {this} occurring without a SBT? Can anyone hazard a
guess?" -- David Von Pein; January 22, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:26:11 AM10/9/07
"You {Jim Garrison} are asking us and the American public to
believe that a team of seven gunmen carried this out with precision,
firing from various points that day in Dallas, which is a remarkable
feat in itself, and disappeared into thin air, with no witnesses who
ever saw any other gunmen or getaway vehicles....and a gigantic
conspiracy in which nobody seems to have yet proved anything. You ask
us to believe that....I find that a much larger fairy tale than to
accept the findings of the Warren Report." -- Johnny Carson; January
31, 1968

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:31:41 AM10/9/07
VINCENT BUGLIOSI -- "Well, Doctor, by definition, it seems to me that
you are saying, that if the other eight pathologists disagreed with
you -- and they did -- is that correct...?"

DR. CYRIL H. WECHT -- "Yes."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "...Okay. Seems to me, Doctor, that by necessary
implication they are either hopelessly and utterly incompetent, or
they deliberately suppressed the truth from the American public. Is
that correct?"

DR. WECHT -- "There is a third alternative, which would be a hybrid to
some extent of the deliberate suppression, sir..."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "So, of the nine pathologists, Dr. Wecht, you're the
only one that had the honor and the integrity and the professional
responsibility to tell the truth to the American people....is that
correct, Doctor?"

DR. WECHT -- "I'll prefer to put it this way....I'm the only one who
had the courage to say that the King was nude, and had no clothes
on....yes."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "No further questions."

-- Via the 1986 "Showtime" Cable-TV Docu-Trial, "On Trial: Lee Harvey
Oswald"

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:37:23 AM10/9/07
"The assassins choose bullets that inflict non-lethal, 1-inch-
deep wounds? Instead of feeding JFK to lions, they decided to nibble
him to death by ducks?" -- Bud; April 1, 2006

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a461342cf74de03e

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1238b36a284a92b9

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:41:58 AM10/9/07
"Combinations of human skull tops and melons were tested, and,
again, all fell backward off the stand toward the shooter. No melon or
skull combination ever fell AWAY from the shooter.

"Human skulls were then packed with solid melon contents and
taped and sewed tightly together with strong tape and thread to
simulate the scalp. We fired into these at the same point and at the
same angle as the President was struck.

"The skull wounds produced were strikingly similar to Kennedy's.
Again, the skulls fell or jumped off the stand toward the shooter, and
large fragments of the top of the skulls flew upward and forward for
distances of forty feet or more, just as fragments of Kennedy's skull
can be seen to have done in frames 313 through 318 of the Zapruder
movie." -- Dr. John K. Lattimer; Page 251 of "Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.
1980)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:46:18 AM10/9/07
"Unfortunately for the CTers who embrace the silly notion that
Oswald's trip from the sixth to the second floor was "impossible" to
accomplish in the allotted timeframe, the verifiable evidence proves
that those conspiracy believers are 100% wrong when it comes to this
aspect of the assassination timeline. Because it was easily a doable
trek for Oswald, or anybody else with two legs who wasn't walking on
crutches." -- David Von Pein; September 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:48:18 AM10/9/07
"Waiting for the conspiracy theorists to tell the truth is a
little like leaving the front-porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa." --
Vincent Bugliosi; Page xiv of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:52:10 AM10/9/07
EDDIE BARKER (CBS NEWS) -- "Is there any doubt in your mind that
Oswald was the man you had seen shoot Tippit?"

DOMINGO BENAVIDES -- "No, sir; there was no doubt at all. Period. I
could even tell you how he combed his hair and the clothes he wore and
what-have-you and the details....and if he'd had a scar on his face, I
could have probably told you about it. You don't forget things like
that."

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:56:02 AM10/9/07
"Based on the evidence analyzed, the {Warren} Commission has
concluded that the shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded
Governor Connally were fired from the sixth-floor window at the
southeast corner of the Texas School Book Depository Building. Two
bullets probably caused all the wounds suffered by President Kennedy
and Governor Connally.

"Since the preponderance of the evidence indicated that three
shots were fired, the Commission concluded that one shot probably
missed the Presidential limousine and its occupants, and that the
three shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately 4.8
to in excess of 7 seconds." -- Page 117 of "The Warren Commission
Report" (c.1964)

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0071a.htm

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 5:58:46 AM10/9/07
"The Commission has found that Lee Harvey Oswald (1) owned and
possessed the rifle used to kill President Kennedy and wound Governor
Connally, (2) brought this rifle into the Depository Building on the
morning of the assassination, (3) was present, at the time of the
assassination, at the window from which the shots were fired (4)
killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit in an apparent attempt to
escape, (5) resisted arrest by drawing a fully loaded pistol and
attempting to shoot. another police officer, (6) lied to the police
after his arrest concerning important substantive matters, (7)
attempted, in April 1963, to kill Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker, and (8)
possessed the capability with a rifle which would have enabled him to
commit the assassination.

"On the basis of these findings the Commission has concluded
that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin of President Kennedy." -- Page
195 of "The Warren Commission Report" (c.1964)

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0110a.htm

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:04:48 PM10/9/07
"Based upon the investigation reviewed in this chapter {"Chapter
VI" of the WCR}, the Commission concluded that there is no credible
evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was part of a conspiracy to
assassinate President Kennedy. Examination of the facts of the
assassination itself revealed no indication that Oswald was aided in
the planning or execution of his scheme. ....

"The Commission discovered no evidence that the Soviet Union or
Cuba were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Nor did
the Commission's investigation of Jack Ruby produce any grounds for
believing that Ruby's killing of Oswald was part of a conspiracy.

"The conclusion that there is no evidence of a conspiracy was
also reached independently by Dean Rusk, the Secretary of State;
Robert S. McNamara, the Secretary of Defense; C. Douglas Dillon, the
Secretary of the Treasury; Robert F. Kennedy, the Attorney General; J.
Edgar Hoover, the Director of the FBI; John A. McCone, the Director of
the CIA; and James J. Rowley, the Chief of the Secret Service, on the
basis of the information available to each of them." -- Page 374 of

"The Warren Commission Report" (c.1964)

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0199b.htm

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:15:44 PM10/9/07
"The conspiracy community regularly seizes on one slip of the
tongue, misunderstanding, or slight discrepancy to defeat twenty
pieces of solid evidence; accepts one witness of theirs, even if he or
she is a provable nut, as being far more credible than ten normal
witnesses on the other side; treats rumors, even questions, as the
equivalent of proof; leaps from the most minuscule of discoveries to
the grandest of conclusions; and insists that the failure to explain
everything perfectly negates all that is explained." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; Page xliii of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:18:31 PM10/9/07
"Even in a 'perfect conspiracy world', how in the heck could
these covert "plotters" possibly have thought (on November 21st, the
day before such a nutty plan would be taking place) that it was a GOOD
idea to utilize three different assassins, who would ALL be drilling
JFK's body (potentially) with many bullets in just a short 6-to-8-
second time period -- with several of these missiles coming from
OBVIOUS non-Oswald (non-"Patsy") locations?

"Were these conspirators of the opinion (somehow) that JFK would
be pronounced "dead" right there in the limousine, right there in
Dealey Plaza, and would then be driven IMMEDIATELY to some "Conspiracy
Morgue" someplace where ALL the wounds that have just been inflicted
upon the President would be "controlled" by the same evil plotters who
conceived of this plot?" -- David Von Pein; June 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:19:50 PM10/9/07
"I am not a psychiatrist...but living with a person for a few
years you at least have some kind of intuition about what he might do
or might not. I don't mean in every respect, but he {Lee Harvey
Oswald} was not a very trustworthy and open person. So, personally, I
seriously doubt that he will confide in someone." -- Marina Oswald-
Porter; Via her HSCA Testimony; 1978

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:21:04 PM10/9/07
"I was very nervous that day when I took the {backyard}
pictures. I can't remember how many I took, but I know I took them and
that is what is important. It would be easier if I said I never took
them, but that is not the truth." -- Marina Oswald-Porter; circa early
1990s

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:46:57 PM10/9/07
"He {Oliver Stone} did have three things right, and I got to
hand it to Oliver...he had the date of the assassination correct--
November 22nd, 1963; he had the victim--John F. Kennedy; and he had
the location--Dallas. Beyond that, Oliver Stone's movie, 'JFK', is one
continuous lie. ....

"Perhaps the best way of illustrating how bad that movie was, in
"Reclaiming History" I set forth 53 separate pieces of evidence, all
of which point towards Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt. And in Stone's
movie, 3 hours and 8 minutes, Oliver just couldn't find the time to
mention even ONE of those 53 pieces of evidence." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
April 30, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 11:49:03 PM10/9/07
"And so, three-and-a-half years later, there are people who
still think some group of men are living somewhere carrying in their
breasts the most explosive secret conceivable....knowledge of a plot
to kill Mr. Kennedy.

"These imagined men supposedly go about their lives under iron
self-discipline, never falling out with each other, never giving out a
hint of suspicion to anyone else.

"And nearly three years after the Warren inquiry finished its
painful and onerous work, there are not only the serious critics who
point to the various mistakes of commission or omission....mistakes of
a consequence one can only guess at, and of a kind that have probably
plagued every lengthy, voluminous official investigation ever staged.
There are also people who think the Commission itself was a conspiracy
to cover up something.

"In the first place, it would be utterly impossible in the
American arena of the fierce and free press and politics to conceal a
conspiracy among so many individuals who live in the public eye.

"In the second place, the deepest allegiance of men like Chief
Justice Warren, or of John McCloy, does not lie with any president,
political party, or current cause. It lies with history....their name
and place in history. That is all they live for in their later years.

"If they knowingly suppressed or distorted decisive evidence
about such an event as a Presidential murder, their descendants would
bear their cursed names forever. The notion that they would do such a
thing is idiotic."

-- Eric Sevareid; CBS News; Via the 1967 TV Special, "A CBS News
Inquiry: The Warren Report"

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 12:36:27 AM10/10/07
"I'm eagerly awaiting the logical and believable "conspiracy"
explanation that will answer the question of why that 38-inch brown
paper sack (which could house Oswald's 34.8-inch disassembled rifle),
with Oswald's fingerprints on it, was in the place where it was found
after the assassination -- the Sniper's Nest -- and yet still NOT have
Oswald present at the SN window on November 22nd, 1963. I, for one,
cannot think of a single "Oswald's Innocent" explanation for that bag
being where it was found after the shooting, and with Lee Harvey
Oswald's fingerprints on it." -- David Von Pein; May 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 12:38:18 AM10/10/07
"My inherent skepticism of governmental authority, be it
civilian or military, was intensified as an outgrowth of my service
with the Warren Commission. The autopsy physicians were very capable
-- but by no means perfect. The FBI and Secret Service were very
capable -- but by no means perfect.

"And although, by and large, Chief Justice Warren and his fellow
Commissioners did a creditable job in conducting a fair and impartial
investigation, surely errors were made, such as the failure to allow
the attorneys conducting the work of the Commission to see the autopsy
photographs and X-rays." -- David Belin; Page 361 of "November 22,
1963: You Are The Jury" (c.1973)

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 12:41:15 AM10/10/07
"The surgeons who conducted the autopsy on President Kennedy's
body....plus ALL NINE --- even Wecht, even Wecht --- all nine forensic
pathologists who reviewed the photographic evidence and the X-rays of
the President's wounds for the House Select Committee on
Assassinations agreed that the two bullets that struck President
Kennedy were fired from behind....the upper-back wound and the wound
to the rear of the President's head being ENTRANCE wounds." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; July 25, 1986; "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald" (Television
Docu-Trial)

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 12:44:00 AM10/10/07
"{Lee} Oswald increasingly spent time locked in his small study.
There, unknown to Marina, he compiled a blue looseleaf folder, an
operations manual for an action he was planning against {Retired
General Edwin} Walker. It was filled with photographs of the general's
house and a safe place to stash a rifle, as well as maps of a
carefully-designed escape route." -- Gerald Posner; Page 104 of "Case
Closed" (Paperback Edition)(c.1993-1994)

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:29:58 AM10/10/07
"What do you think the chances are that a multi-gun conspiracy
took place in Dealey Plaza, with bullets from more than just a single
rifle striking the victims in President Kennedy's car....and yet,
after the bullets stopped flying and the fragments and/or whole
bullets were examined, NOT A SINGLE BULLET OR FRAGMENT from any non-
Oswald gun turned out to be large enough to be tested in order to
positively eliminate Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle as the source for ALL
of the bullets and fragments that hit any of the victims on Elm
Street?

"Short of conspiracy theorists coming right out and calling
Vincent Guinn a bald-faced liar when he revealed his NAA results in
1978 (and even taking into account the newer NAA studies that have
been done since '78 that have cast doubt on the exactitude of Guinn's
determinations), I cannot see how the conspiracists of the world can
fight the above-mentioned "odds" problem." -- David Von Pein;
September 5, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:31:11 AM10/10/07
"Keep heaping those witnesses on. A cast of thousands, cutting
across all walks of life, all working against the poor patsy, all
quiet to this day. Just because it can't happen won't stop kooks from
insisting it did." -- Bud; August 11, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:34:05 AM10/10/07
"The notion that LBJ would actually decide to have Kennedy
murdered (or be a party to such a plot by others) is not one that, to
my knowledge, any rational and sensible student of the assassination
has ever entertained for a moment. But conspiracy theorists are not
rational and sensible when it comes to the Kennedy assassination." --
Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 1274-1275 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c21d949189ab9825

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:37:21 AM10/10/07
"An oval hole in our simulated back of Connally was caused by
our test bullet that had first passed through a simulation of
Kennedy's neck, causing that bullet to wobble and start to tumble end
over end. Connally's wound of entry was elongated, like the one in the
center of {the test} target.

"The punctate round hole, with black margins, of the type that
always occurred when our test bullets struck the Connally target
without hitting something else first, can be seen to the right of
Connally's outline in the photograph {via Figure 106 on Page 265 of
"Kennedy And Lincoln"}.

"These bullets never wobbled or tumbled spontaneously; they were
stable in their flight to the target UNLESS THEY HIT SOMETHING ELSE
FIRST {DVP's emphasis}, such as Kennedy's neck, whereupon they turned
almost completely sideways." -- Dr. John K. Lattimer; Page 265 of
"Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.1980)

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:47:35 AM10/10/07
"Common sense tells us that seeing only the wound to the front
of the president's neck {and not seeing the corresponding entry wound
in Kennedy's back at any time}, the Parkland doctors would
instinctively have been more inclined to think of it as an entrance
wound. Almost anyone would be so predisposed." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
Page 414 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 1:53:32 AM10/10/07
"To my knowledge, {nobody} has ever explained how moving the
back wound up to THE NECK supports the SBT. Nobody CAN support it,
because moving the entry to the neck would destroy the WC's SBT
trajectory, not strengthen it.

"Again I'll refer you to CE 903. Although Specter didn't drill a
hole in the stand-in's body and drive the rod through it, had he done
so, the entry would be in the upper back, not in the neck. There's a
string on the wall above his hand that shows an angle of about 18
degrees -- that's the approximate angle measured by a surveyor during
the re-enactment and the one the WC used for its SBT. If the rod is
moved up to the neck, the bullet will exit well above the exit wound
under JFK's Adam's apple. Or take a look at this photo of JFK:

www.jfklancer.com/photos/sbt/hsca.jpg

"Try drawing a line of c. 18 degrees backward from the knot in
JFK's tie. Where does it come out? Upper back, right? The claim that
Ford's change "strengthens" the WC's SBT is simply not true.

"If I haven't made my point by now, I give up." -- Jean Davison;
January 2, 2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c65419db537d4abf

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 3:23:40 AM10/10/07
"Our Warren Commission Report will stand the test of the final
verdict of the jury of world opinion because it is basically accurate
and because there are more than 6,500 footnotes in our 888-page
Report, which are grounded in the 26 volumes of testimony and
exhibits." -- David Belin; Page 159 of "November 22, 1963: You Are The
Jury" (c.1973)

www.amazon.com/review/R2C5UCFXVF7B4I

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 3:24:47 AM10/10/07
"These experiments {involving the firing of MC/WCC bullets at a
simulated JFK upper back and neck} confirmed beyond all of my doubts
that the smallness of the exit hole in the front of Kennedy's neck was
due to the fact that the skin was supported by a firm collar band,
which restrained it from bulging and bursting open ahead of the
exiting bullet.

"If the bullet had not exited from the President's neck just AT
the collar band, the exit wound might have been much larger." -- Dr.
John K. Lattimer; Page 239 of "Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.1980)

www.amazon.com/review/R2Y8HMTWRF6L2Q

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 4:37:18 AM10/10/07
"There is a clear and distinct PATTERN over many years of {Lee
Harvey} Oswald "using" people to serve his own needs and desires. This
man Oswald was no brain-dead dupe....and would certainly have not been
stupid enough to be suckered in to some assassination plot in November
1963, whereby he would willingly take his own rifle into his own
workplace for the purpose of handing it over to some co-conspirator,
who would in turn use it to kill JFK.

"Conspiracists have too often (almost always, in fact) totally
ignored the type of manipulative and scheming person Lee Harvey Oswald
HIMSELF was in the months and years leading up to November 22nd, 1963.

"After reading {Jean Davison's 1983 book} "Oswald's Game", it's
very nearly impossible to NOT say to yourself dozens of times
throughout that book's chapters: This guy Oswald was just EXACTLY the
type of crackpot Marxist who just might want to take a potshot at the
President of the United States if given THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO DO
SO (which he was afforded -- on 11/22/63 in Dallas, Texas)." -- David
Von Pein; February 2006

www.amazon.com/review/R3FTAF6Q657O77

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2007, 6:56:03 AM10/10/07
"A point that conspiracy theorists have raised over and over in
their books is that the entrance holes in the president's coat and
shirt were more than 2 inches lower in the back than the actual
entrance wound in his body. But even if there wasn't an explanation
for this, so what?

"Like virtually all criticisms by...conspiracy theorists, it
doesn't "go anywhere." The typical critic just points out the
discrepancy and then moves on. But the discrepancy would only mean
something if one were able to thereby conclude that the president was
shot twice in the back, once where we know the entrance wound in the
back was, and once below that where the holes in the coat and shirt
were.

"But one can't conclude this because there is no evidence of a
second entrance wound to the president's back, and no evidence of any
holes to the back of the president's coat and shirt other than one to
the coat and one to the shirt." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 241 of
"Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)(c.2007)

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.