Alief Super Neighborhood Council Meeting

1 view

nsmith17

Jul 21, 2017, 11:27:34 AM7/21/17
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council

Date: July 25th        Time: 6:30 pm

Meetings are held at the Alief Community Center, 11903 Bellaire Blvd (corner of Bellaire & Kirkwood on SW corner).  Phone: (281) 564-8130

Speaker this month is Alex Dailey with Big Brothers Big Sisters. They operate with the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. They work on developing positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people.  The vision is that all children achieve success in life. Their mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better.
We will have a review of crime in our Alief area and an opportunity to hear what is being done to combat local issues.