Alief Talent Show - December 15th

nsmith17

Nov 30, 2018, 3:17:27 PM11/30/18
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council
My name is Justin Thomas and I work with the City of Houston at Alief Community Center. I will be holding a teen talent show called "Alief Got Talent" on December 15th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
Please help me spread the word to give teens an opportunity to come out and Express themselves and to follow their dreams. I know auditions dates have pasted but it is not too late!  Just have
anybody that is interested in participating contact me at the Alief Community Center and I will get them signed up. Thank you so much and I hope to see you there.
Alief Community Center,  at the corner of Bellaire and Kirkwood (11903 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston TX 77072).  Phone:  (281) 564-8130
G10-010.18 Alief_Got_Talent.pdf