Alief Super Neighborhood Council Meeting - Tuesday April 23rd @ 6:30 pm

nsmith17

Apr 22, 2019, 6:11:17 PM4/22/19
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council

Everyone is invited: Please join us for our April meeting. The speaker will be Sgt. Thomas D. Griffith from HPD Auto Dealers & Towing. He will be reporting on what is legal and your rights as well as obligations while out on the road. If buying a car then come with your questions. Can you be towed by just anyone or who decides on your tow truck? It will be an update on how they the laws are and how best to proceed as I did not understand.

You’re welcome to come even if late due to work or traffic. The regular April 23rd meeting begins at 6:30 pm in the Alief Community Center. The Center is at the corner of Bellaire and Kirkwood (11903 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston TX 77072).