Chromium 6 Water Testing in July 17

Huynh, Van - CNL

May 22, 2017, 2:23:00 PM5/22/17
to Alieflife New 2014

Dear All,

This is the note we received from Public Works Department about Chromium 6 Testing in Alief beginning in July.  We will continue to keep you update with the process.

"With regard to further Chromium 6 testing, the Public Utilities Division of the Department of Public Works & Engineering will duplicate the EPA standard for monitoring inorganic chemicals and collect quarterly samples for four consecutive quarters at the eight entry points that serve the Alief area.  The testing will be built into the rotation beginning in July of this year.  Please let us know if we can provide further information."

Best regards,

Van Q. Huynh

Chief of Community Affairs

City Council District F - City Hall Annex

900 Bagby – 1st Floor

Houston, TX 77002

Phone: 832-393-3216

Fax: 832-393-3212