Fw: Community Learning Program Update

1 view

Barbara Quattro

Oct 12, 2019, 4:12:00 PM10/12/19
to Alieflife New 2014

Greetings Everyone, we need help in promoting the Community Learning Program. Our open house is scheduled for October 21, 2019, 4:30pm. I have attached the flier, anything you can do to assist is greatly appreciated.

Houston Community College is launching short, Continuing Education Community Learning Program at the AISD - Center for Advanced Careers. We are offering 50% in tuition waiver/scholarship, first come first serve basis, while funding last.  Limited seats available.  Anyone interested should fill out the Interest Card at hccs.edu/aisd-clp.