Alief Super Neighborhood Council Meeting - October 23rd at 6:30 pm

nsmith17

Oct 18, 2018, 3:58:54 PM10/18/18
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council

Everyone is invitedPlease join us for our October meeting. The main speaker will be Councilman Steve Le who is coming back to take community questions and update us on City Council activities. In addition, we will have information on the coming multi-service center which will replace the Alief Community Center.

You’re welcome to come even if late due to work or traffic. The regular October 23rd meeting begins at 6:30 pm in the Alief Community Center.  It is at corner of Bellaire and Kirkwood (11903 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston TX 77072).