Alief Super Neighborhood Council - July 23rd @ 6:30 pm

nsmith17

Jul 16, 2019, 8:44:43 PM7/16/19
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council

Everyone is invited: Please join us for our July meeting. The speaker will be Abraham Zorrilla from The City of Houston. He will be talking to us on The Complete Communities program which was just awarded to Alief on June  24th by Mayor Turner.  Complete Communities is about improving neighborhoods so that all of Houston’s residents and business owners can have access to quality services and amenities. It’s about working closely with the residents of communities that haven’t reached their full potential, understanding their strengths and opportunities, and collaborating with partners across the city to strengthen them. Please bring your questions and learn how we can move forward in Alief with more projects.

You’re welcome to come even if late due to work or traffic. The regular July 23rd meeting begins at 6:30 pm in the Alief Community Center. The Center is at the corner of Bellaire and Kirkwood (11903 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston TX 77072).

20190620_111456 (1).jpg