Fw: Sunday Truck Loading / Transport Schedule

Barbara Quattro

Apr 22, 2018, 10:30:53 AM4/22/18
to Alieflife New 2014
NEED HELP AT THE ALIEF COMMUNITY CENTER THIS MORNING!

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:54 AM, Rd Kissling <rdk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey guys - sorry about the late notice.  Didnt get home from yesterdays event until after midnight.
We will be meeting at the event site in Alief (11903 Bellaire Blvd) at 10:00 to load the transport trucks.  Anticipate this will take us until around 1:00.  We will then come back up to the Heights.  I want to unload the Anasthesia Machines and Autoclaves back into Life Storage then all else will go to our TESP facility at 1220 W. 23rd Street.

My phone is 281-728-8887 if you want to contact me and find out where we are.

Thanks for your help!