The Empty Shelter Project

Barbara Quattro

Sep 13, 2019, 8:30:15 PM9/13/19
to Alieflife New 2014

The Empty Shelter Project-Texas

Inline image

TESP is a program under K-9 Angels Rescue - Houston, TX that provides free spay/neuter, microchipping and vaccinations to "at need" communities in Houston and Harris County. We are an ALL VOLUNTEER 501(c)(3) non- profit organization.

We are proud to announce our Year to Date accomplishments:
2019 YTD: 1,940 dogs and cats have been S/N, microchipped and vaccinated, FREE to the public in 4 big events - bringing our total to 4,450 since 2017!!

We have been supported by S.A.VE. Rescue (a founder of TESP), Houston PetSet, RedRover and innumerable donors and grantors to K-9AR. We couldn’t have done it without them! We can't thank our veterinarians, vet techs and volunteers enough for their continued dedicated and enthusiastic support.

We also are so grateful for the use of the event spaces at YET Center (thanks to County Commissioner Rodney Ellis), Denver Harbor Multi-Use Center (thanks to City CouncilWoman Karla Cisneros) and the Alief Community Center (thanks to Barbara Quattro).

TESP incurs a significant cost to the K-9AR organization. Each event costs approx $40,000. Please consider donating to our annual Strut Your Mutt fundraiser so we can continue to hold these events!

bit.ly/K-9ARSYM2019