Fw: What's Next for METRO .... It's Up to You! - SAVE THE DATE - PLEASE POST

Barbara Quattro

Jun 21, 2017, 10:45:00 PM6/21/17
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ramona Crayton <Harriet...@ridemetro.org>
Cc: Ramona Crayton <Harriet...@ridemetro.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:24 PM
Subject: What's Next for METRO .... It's Up to You! - SAVE THE DATE - PLEASE POST

METRO is embarking upon the development of a new regional transit plan – METRONext – and we need you to be a part of it!  Our transit system must help people get to where they need to go today, as well as in the future.  We welcome your ideas on how to better serve the needs of our current customers, as well as your help in developing strategies to attract new customers to the transit system.   Now is the time to start planning for the future.

Please see the attached meeting schedule and join us at an upcoming community open house to learn more about METRONext and share your vision for future transit in the greater Houston region.

Thank You,

Harriet “Ramona” Crayton, CMP, CTA
Sr. Public Affairs Representative
Metropolitan Transit Authority

Cell:  713-870-3815

T1_500T2_500T3_500T4_500T5_500

METRONext Community Open House Schedule.png