International Management District Board Retreat

djs

May 23, 2017, 3:45:30 PM5/23/17
to Alieflife New 2014
The IMD Board will be holding a retreat to which the public is invited, on Thursday May 25th at 9:00 AM in the Loft of the Sweetwater Country Club, 4400 Palm Royale Blvd, Sugarland, TX 77479.

During the workshop, one agenda item the Board will review is the current Service Plan and a discussion of a  Service Plan for the next 15 years.  While non Board members will not be able to provide input at the meeting, it should be of interest to members of ASNC, since the goal of both of our organizations is to improve life in the Alief community.  Hearing the plans IMD hopes to accomplish over the next 15 years, can be used as input by ASNC  in continuing our work in the community.

If you can attend, I look forward to seeing you there.

Doug Smithy