Fw: Asian Heritage Bus Tour

1 view

Barbara Quattro

Dec 13, 2017, 10:14:48 AM12/13/17
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: International District <do_not...@imdhouston.org>
To: bqua...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:00 AM
Subject: Asian Heritage Bus Tour

Experience hotspots, such as the Shaolin Temple Cultural Center, Mulan Asian Market, Hong Kong City Mall, Ten Yen Tea & Herbs, and Chung Mei Temple.
Visit our website to stay up-to-date.
View this email in your browser

Asian Heritage Bus Tour

Upcoming Dates: 12/23/2017

Join us for a 4.5 hour bus tour across Southwest Houston and learn about the exciting history of Southwest Houston! This tour takes you around the Chinatown and International Districts to explore and experience popular dining and shopping hotspots in the area, such as the Shaolin Temple Cultural Center, Mulan Asian Market, Hong Kong City Mall, and Ten Yen Tea & Herbs, and Chung Mei Temple. Click here for a full list of tour stops that have been featured on our tours.
Lunch is also included! Feast on a hearty lunch at one of Chinatown’s many eateries. Highlighted restaurants include Ocean Palace Restaurant and Banana Leaf Malaysian Restaurant.
Book Now
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2017 International District, All rights reserved.
In the past you provided International District with your email address. If you no longer want to receive these emails, please click unsubscribe and you will be removed from our mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
International District
11360 Bellaire Blvd.
Suite 960
Houston, TX 77072

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp