Reminder: The Empty Shelter Project

Barbara Quattro

Aug 23, 2019, 12:47:04 AM8/23/19
to Alieflife New 2014
If you can help with setup on Friday afternoon, starting at 1:00 pm, please come to the Alief Community Center and help us.   We'll be there for hours so if you can come after work or school, that will help.

If you have volunteered to bring non-perishable food/water/drinks for this event, you can bring it on Friday.  Perishable food can be delivered on Saturday -- we'll start at 6:30 am!!!

Thanks, Alief community, for helping with this event.  More than 500 people have signed up to have free spay/neuter/microchip services.

Barbara Quattro
Alief Super Neighborhood Council