Alief Super Neighborhood Council 1st Quarter Financial Statements

todoug

Apr 24, 2019, 12:14:58 PM4/24/19
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council
Attached is the first quarter financial statement for the Alief Super Neighborhood that was shared at our meeting last night.  The major expense for the quarter was $300 for web site hosting.

We had a great meeting last night with over 20 neighbors in attendance, and if you could not make it, I hope to see you at a future meeting.  We meet at 6:30 PM the 4th Tuesday of every month at the Alief Community Center at the corner of Kirkwood and Bellaire.

Regards

Doug Smith
Treasurer
img20190424_10364633.pdf