Fw: 4th Annual Parent Child Dance 2018 - Spread the Word!!

1 view

Barbara Quattro

May 23, 2018, 5:54:59 PM5/23/18
to Alieflife New 2014

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 3:48 PM, Mike Nguyen <mcng...@vnteamwork.org> wrote:

Dear Family & Friends!

You are invited to celebrate that bond with you and your child(ren).  Please pass along this flyer to any parents that would be interested in bringing their kid(s) for a fun fulfilled night.  FREE for everyone!!!  A night full of music, hot dogs and chili dogs, princess characters, photo booth, magician, face painter, contests and giveaways will put a smile on everyone’s faces.  The dance is on Friday, June 15th from 7-9pm at the Alief Family YMCA.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Best regards,

Mike C. Nguyen
Executive Director
VN TeamWork,
Inc.
11210 Bellaire, Suite 118
Houston, TX 77072
Office:  281-495-8936
Fax:      281-495-8938
Logo-VNTWHL-CL-NoBG

VN TeamWork was established in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community-based organization. It's mission is to enhance the health, education, and social well-being of low-income and underserved people in the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area through its many health care services, training programs and community service programs, including the provision of safe, decent and affordable housing for low-income families.
Together, we build a better future and a stronger community
LikeUsOnFacebook-Icon

PCD2018-Flyer-180521.pdf