Fw: What's Happening In The Harris County Tax Office?

Barbara Quattro

Apr 24, 2017, 10:33:42 AM4/24/17
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ann Harris Bennett Campaign <annharri...@gmail.com>
To: bqua...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 8:20 AM
Subject: What's Happening In The Harris County Tax Office?

Ann Harris Bennett, Harris County Tax Assessor Collector & Voter Registrar

What's Happening In The Harris County Tax Office?

2017 Property Tax Workshop Schedule

Tax Assessor-Collector Ann Harris Bennett wants to help taxpayers lower their tax burden, through protesting their values and applying for exemptions.

The Property Tax Workshops will cover how taxes are calculated, types of exemptions available, how to protest your value and payment plans for delinquent taxes.

If other property tax subjects or topics are of concern to you, feel free to suggest them to our staff or send a note to our office via email tax.o...@hctx.net or call 713-274-8000.
We are looking forward to interacting with and serving the community!

Thank you to my tax office team for their hard work and dedication to serving the residents in Harris County, Texas!

Ann Harris Bennett
Harris County Tax Assessor Collector &
Voter Registrar

Pol. Ad paid by Ann Harris Bennett for Harris County Tax Assessor Collector - Voter Registrar, Tom Thurlow, Treasurer
Ann Harris Bennett Campaign, The Lyric Centre, 440 Louisiana, Suite 1200, Houston, TX 77002
Sent by annharri...@gmail.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact