RE: Alief Podcast Radio Show (Neeta Sane)

Neeta Sane

Jul 17, 2017, 11:00:43 AM7/17/17
to zach...@gmail.com, alie...@googlegroups.com, Ne...@neetasane.com

Hi Jesus, thanks and I would like to suggest a topic to discuss educational/workforce programs that HCC is offering in Alief. Please let me know if that’s possible. Also, I am glad to pass the word around about Alief Radio station.

Thanks again!

Neeta Sane

Trustee, HCC District VII

Former Chair, HCC Board of Trustees