Thank You to the Brookfield East Homeowner's Association

1 view

todoug

May 26, 2017, 10:54:33 AM5/26/17
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council
I wanted to acknowledge and thank Jan Albers  for the contribution she presented to ASNC from the Brookfield East Homeowners Association at our meeting on Tuesday night.

After paying for the new web site, we had less that $1,000 in our checking account, so this contribution was very much appreciated.  If there are other similar associations or businesses that feel the work the ASNC  is important, any contributions will be greatly appreciated.

We manage our funds very carefully, so you can be assured that all contributions will put to good use in the Alief Community.

Doug Smith
Treasurer