Fw: Senior Box Program distribution - Notre Dame

Claudia Lozano

Sep 19, 2017, 1:05:40 PM9/19/17
to Barbara Quattro, villamon...@gmail.com, Adrian Villagomez, Cynthia Hernandez, John Holmes, Rosalia Guerrero, Chet Machen, Machen, Chester (CSC), López Espinoza, Juan Martín, Aura Ruiz, Nelly Elorza, Neri Soto, Alieflife New 2014, Rashmi Nandish, Agnes Rivera-Decidete Mujer, Jose Coronado, blanca....@aliefisd.net, Maria Kimbell Gpe Services, Lion Emee Nisnisan, MariaP, boa...@bpsos.org, Ayesha Nunez, azeb....@ibnsinafoundation.org
Good morning,
Could you please help distribute

Senior boxes with commodities for people 60+ years
Must bring:
Picture ID
Proof of income
      (1 person $1,307)
      (2 people $2,200)

NOTRE DAME CHURCH
Parish Hall
7720 Boone Road
Houston TX 77072

Time 9:00 - 9:30am

TX for your help

Claudia Lozano
Director of Social Ministry
NOTRE DAME CHURCH
281-889-0413

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Kathy Lipman

Claudia:

We hope that your church, as well as you and your family weathered the recent floods unscathed.

The HOUSTON FOOD BANK, Senior Box Program would like to come to you facility to distribute boxes of food on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 (9am – 9:30am).

Please send a confirmation e-mail back to me, so we know that you agree with the day/time.

Thanks,

Kathy Lipman

HOUSTON FOOD BANK, Senior Box Program Manager

713-476-8398

The HOUSTON FOOD BANK would like to come to the Notre Dame Catholic Church to distribute food to your seniors (60+) on Thursday, August 31st (1pm – 1:30pm).  To that end, attached please find a flyer to print/post at your facility and in the community; and reminders to print/cut/distribute to your clients/congregation.

Please send a confirmation e-mail back to me.

Thanks,

Kathy

Filling Pantries Filling Lives
www.houstonfoodbank.org
CSFP flyer Notre Dame with box contents 2017.docx