Alief Super Neighborhood Council on February 27th @ 6:30pm

nsmith17

Feb 22, 2018, 10:11:15 AM2/22/18
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council

Alief Super Neighborhood Council meeting will be on Tuesday February  27th at 6:30 pm.  We have had questions on Home Owners Associations and our speakers will address those questions and others which you may have as well. They will be bringing information for those seeking to revive or improve their HOA’s.  Below are the goals of this organization which can contribute to our goals for an Improved Alief then we will be Alief Proud.

“Community Associations Institute (or CAI) is the only national organization dedicated to fostering vibrant, responsive, competent community associations.

Our membership includes community association volunteers, professional community managers and business partners who provide services to community associations. We provide education and networking opportunities to our members so that we may maintain and improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods.

We believe that by giving board members, managers and business partners the knowledge they need to better run their associations, they can turn "owners" into "neighbors," increasing harmony and leading to more prosperous, safer communities.

The mission of the Greater Houston Chapter is to be a source of education and information which advocates the use of best practices, professionalism and integrity in order to promote responsible community associations and those who serve them.”