Alief District F Podcast

Jesus Zamora

Jul 20, 2017, 8:29:42 PM7/20/17
to alie...@googlegroups.com, Constance Jones, citiz...@gmail.com, jesus_r...@yahoo.com
Hello Everyone,

   I want to remind everyone that we will be having our Broadcasting tomorrow at 5:15 pm live...

Just in case anyone wants to listen live and you have a computer or internet on your phone, (pretty sure I-pad as well) go to www.spreaker.com and in the search bar type (Alief Radio)

Inline image 1

To the right hand side you will see a list of USERS we are the first one that says (Pro) next to it. (Here is a screen shot for your reference)

There will also be a live Call in, anyone can call in and give there opinion to the subject we are talking about at the time. DISCLOSURE: When you call please be brief you are allowed to speak for 1 minute and voice your opinion. If you would like to be on air with us please let the operator know that answers your call. If you prefer to leave your opinion with our operator we will read it during air time. (Please give your name when you call as we can address everyone accordingly.) Once you call and you would like to be on air we will go to a commercial and introduce you after. Call in number (832)-903-2789, if your call is not answered when you initially call please give 2 minutes and give us a call back. Tomorrow will be our pilot run for the call ins please be as patient as you can, WE GREATLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE SUPPORT! If anyone would like to come to our actually recording and be an audience you may join us at 5:00pm Alief Community Classroom. HOPE TO SEE OR HEAR FROM EVERYONE TOMORROW! If you have any issues please contact me or Constance Jones she is cc on this email...

Spread the word,-Best Regards,
-Jesus Zamora
"Alief Diversity Coming together through the web."