Fw: Bird of Houston

Barbara Quattro

Aug 16, 2019, 1:56:48 PM8/16/19
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: City of Houston <nor...@everbridge.net>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019, 12:28:26 PM CDT
Subject: Bird of Houston

This is a message from the CITY of HOUSTON.  For AlertHouston messages, you may stop message delivery to additional contact paths by confirming receipt, below.

Please click here to acknowledge receipt of this message

Image did not load.

CitizensNet Newsletter: SURVEYS & FEEDBACK | 08-16-2019

The City of Houston is working with Houston Audubon to pick the bird that best represents our bayou city.

We’re in the final face-off: the Attwater’s Prairie Chicken vs. the Yellow-crowned Night-Heron.

Image did not load.

We urge Houstonians to use an online survey to select the winner. Voting is taking place at houstonaudubon.org/birdofhouston through August 23. To find out more information on these birds, click the survey link.

This is not fly-by-night project, because the winner will be honored by a proclamation by Mayor Sylvester Turner.

Please vote!

CitizensNet | City of Houston
CitizensNet was created to share important city issues of interest to you and your neighbors.
Subscribe to CitizensNet or manage your preferences here:
Thank you for your interest in the City of Houston!