Super Neighborhood Alliance Meeting

todoug

May 18, 2019, 11:55:17 AM5/18/19
to AliefLife - The Alief Super Neighborhood Council
Attached is a slide from last Monday's Alliance meeting addressing SWOT, which stands for an organizations Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats both internal and external.

We broke up into teams and listed on a large sheet, how each of those topics related to the the Alliance.

This is being done in order to strengthen the influence of the Alliance, and we may want to consider doing the same thing at one of our Alief Super Neighborhood meeting in the future.

Regards

Doug Smith
SWOT.docx