Module API refactoring

Robin Böning

Nov 20, 2011, 5:16:21 PM11/20/11
to Alchemy CMS
Thanks Thomas for refactoring the whole module API that allows us to
plug in new modules very very easy now!

(Actually therese changes has been made in the next_stable branch)

Thomas von Deyen

Nov 20, 2011, 5:33:24 PM11/20/11
to alche...@googlegroups.com
My pleasure. ^_^

Next I'm planing to add helpers and sass-mixins to make Alchemy a first class rails admin backend.
So the module development will get even easier.

So I want to introduce an alchemy module resources controller, that a plugin could inherit from.
So all resourceful methods would already be there.

Also I want to introduce some admin view helpers for the toolbar and the table views.

@robin: you played around with fancy-grid, aren't you? Maybe we could use this, for sorting and filtering?

Any more ideas?