Email Encoding iso-8859-1

Pedro Markun

Feb 27, 2012, 1:31:25 PM2/27/12
to alavet...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

most of the emails we're receiving are parsing clearly. But with the house of representatives we've been having some issues with encoding:

http://queremossaber.org.br/pt/request/processo_ordinrio_legislativo#outgoing-445

I'm almost sure that this has something to do with their system (like declaring one encoding and sending with other?) but decided to throw it here on the list anyway to see if there is some obvious setting I'm forgeting?

[]'s
Pedro Markun

Seb Bacon

Feb 28, 2012, 3:30:55 AM2/28/12
to alavet...@googlegroups.com
Hi - when did you last upgrade?

This issue (fixed in 0.5) had similar problems:

https://github.com/sebbacon/alaveteli/issues/281

The fix wasn't just in code, it also required a new elinks setting
(check "Troubleshooting" in the INSTALL.md)

Thanks,

Seb

--
skype: seb.bacon