USF AppInventor to Java Bridge project

Taifun

Apr 10, 2013, 4:03:09 PM4/10/13
to ai...@googlegroups.com
FYI
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!msg/app-inventor-gallery/NnXnR6lqokM/gI-AKtW1u5cJ
Taifun

About:

The USF AppInventor to Java Bridge project is an adddition to AppInventor that creates a Java written version of the application from an existing application created through AppInventor. After creating an application through AppInventor,the user can download a version of the application that is written in Java, which uses the JavaBridge* library .

What Our Application Can Do:

- Create an Android project in JavaBridge using AppInventor
- Applications that use texting, internet and/or sound are supported

Limitations:
- Location aware applications not yet supported
- Nested lists are not yet supported, and will produce incorrect code

This list is not exhaustive.
More infromation can be found at the following link. https://sites.google.com/site/usfinnovate/app-inventor/codegeneration

If any additional bugs/limitations that are not listed above are found, please report to us by emailing: usfappi...@googlegroups.com
All feedback welcome

*Note: User must have the JavaBridge library to run the code produced.

Gary

Apr 11, 2013, 2:54:02 AM4/11/13
to ai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the pointer Taifun!!!

There are so many communities and I am only looking a a very few. It is fantastic to hear about other projects.

Thanks again
Gary

Sebastiano T.

Apr 12, 2013, 5:48:53 AM4/12/13
to ai...@googlegroups.com
This is a very exiting development,
AI + Javabridge to have an Eclipse project of our AI project, i'm thrilled !!!!

i hope the development of this project goes smooth and we can have a valid product in short time!
keep up the good work and keep us posted with any news :)