TreeView & MultiMenu & Project quick boostrap

Janis Volbergs

Jul 6, 2012, 2:23:15 PM7/6/12
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

A few news!

1. TreeView and MultiMenu has been added as addon

2. How to start your first Agile Toolkit based project - another approach

Have a great weekend,
Janis

Alejandro Martinez

Jul 6, 2012, 5:18:51 PM7/6/12
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com
Janis great news !

I'm going to give it a try !

2012/7/6 Janis Volbergs <j...@agiletech.ie>

--
FYI: If amount of emails you receive from this group is too much - switch to "Digest" mode. You'll receive no more than 1 email per day.

To download Agile Toolkit, visit:
http://agiletoolkit.org/

Romans Malinovskis

Jul 8, 2012, 6:17:41 PM7/8/12
to agile-too...@googlegroups.com

Hi Janis.

There is a hierarchy add-on, which allows definition of hierarchical models and then use them with views

Also - you should probabyl add “addlocation” for the templates into your MultiMenu’s init() method, this way user don’t need to do anything at all. Possibly a demonstration where your tree integrates with http://blog.jqueryui.com/2010/06/jquery-ui-19m2-menu/ would be great, Agile Toolkit is using 1.9 prerelease.

Best Regards,
Romans

--
FYI: If amount of emails you receive from this group is too much - switch to "Digest" mode. You'll receive no more than 1 email per day.

To download Agile Toolkit, visit:
http://agiletoolkit.org/

--
Need Agile Toolkit help? I am available for Freelance work!

My Latest Blog Post: Object Oriented MVC Web Programming