logo, duh!

Michal Zalewski

Feb 27, 2015, 8:11:00 PM2/27/15
to afl-users
http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/afl/rabbit.gif

How:

- Seeded with a JPEG picture of a rabbit
- All synthesized corpus test cases that decode cleanly with ImageMagick,
- Ordered by modified Hamming distance,
- Resized to starting dimensions,
- Animated!

Sorry.

Brian Carpenter

Feb 27, 2015, 8:54:28 PM2/27/15
to afl-...@googlegroups.com
I honestly expected Chrome to crash after I read the sorry part and clicked the link.

floyd

Nov 16, 2015, 10:23:31 AM11/16/15
to afl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi *

Any reason the Logo is not in the afl tar (or anywhere on the website
despite the direct link)? What's the license of the logo, erm *cough*
hello kitty *cough*? Is it "official"? :)

I guess it would make sense to include it on Wikipedia if it is "official".

I like it.

cheers,
floyd

Michal Zalewski

Nov 16, 2015, 11:57:41 AM11/16/15
to afl-users
> Any reason the Logo is not in the afl tar (or anywhere on the website
> despite the direct link)? What's the license of the logo, erm *cough*
> hello kitty *cough*?

I don't think it's an "official" logo. The source is here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_White_Rabbit_(Tenniel)_-_The_Nursery_Alice_(1890)_-_BL.jpg

/mz

Jln Wntr

Jan 3, 2016, 7:50:36 AM1/3/16
to afl-users
Do you still need an official logo?

Michal Zalewski

Jan 3, 2016, 10:13:03 PM1/3/16
to afl-users
> Do you still need an official logo?

I don't think that AFL needs an "official" logo =) But of course, any
community artwork is appreciated.

/mz

Jln Wntr

Jan 7, 2016, 7:53:19 AM1/7/16
to afl-users

This is my artwork:

Jacek Wielemborek

Jan 10, 2016, 2:34:00 AM1/10/16
to afl-...@googlegroups.com
W dniu 07.01.2016 o 13:53, Jln Wntr pisze:

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ixJMVrR8_f8/Vo5fkPnfInI/AAAAAAAAAD4/4MppRQjNnao/s1600/AFL_Web.png>
>
> This is my artwork:

I absolutely love this one! Simple, distinctive, easy to remember and
maybe even draw from memory. I'd vote for this one :)

signature.asc