Government of India has a online Grievance forum and it works

subhash chawan

Feb 28, 2006, 11:56:47 PM2/28/06
to Deonar, AECS, Neeraj Manchanda, Shireesh Indu, Taruna Sharma, suvarna lokhande
Hi,

Can you imagine this happening in INDIA ?

Government of India has a online Grievance forum at

http://darpg-grievance.nic.in/

The government wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems
they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like
Passport Office, Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc etc.

I know many people will say that these things dont work in India, but
this actually works as one of person found. The guy i'm talking
about lives in Faridabad. Couple of months back, the Faridabad
Municipal corporation laid new roads in his area and the residents were very
happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dugged up  the newly laid roads
to install new cables which annoyed all the residents including this guy.
But it was only this guy who used the above listed grievance forum to
highlight his concern. And to his surprise, BSNL and Municipal corporation of
faridabad was served a showcause notice and the guy recieved a copy of
the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as its clear that both the governent departments were not in sync at
all.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who dont know about this
facility. This way we can atleast raise our concerns instead of just
talking about the 'System' in India.

Regards
Subhash

Yahoo! Mail

Amey

Mar 1, 2006, 4:51:16 AM3/1/06
to aecs3
You know what yeh sab natak show cause notice ke aage jaataa hi nahi
hai, maloom aage kaya hua. MC of Faridbad ne kahaa BSNL se ke fill up
the holes and freshly apply for digging the roads. And further other
institutions like gas companies, etc can dig the road only after
previous company has filled up the previously dug up roads. So it
continues. You know they are increasing the chance of employment.

Suneesh Nair

Mar 1, 2006, 11:51:07 AM3/1/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
hi Amey,

Kya entry marta hai...talkin about govt policies and all that shit...chod yaar there r better things to b shared amongst us rather than wasting our times talkin about govt policies....amey and shubhash, guys let us all know where u r these days and what r u guys upto? Subhash this is for u as well....anyway nice to c u guys write in to start with....cheers....let the mails keep comin

Amey

Mar 2, 2006, 3:37:53 AM3/2/06
to aecs3
I am working with BARC so mere paas time hi time hai. To talk on any
things govt. But u r all software/softwear guys, aur main abhi
chemistry kar raha hoon, so tunning jamaane ko time lagega. Anyway apna
purana dost hai Dandi, remeber Dev ka khaas 'Dhiren Bhatt' his address
is 'dhire...@hotmail.com'. He is also in US I dont know exactly
where but add him to the group.

Group mein aane se pahle ek eke mail to tarasta tha, but now it's
overflowing. U language is not less than a software code to me 'gandu'
and all that junk. I feel great to be along u guys. Keep it up and add
as many as our old freinds to this group. Subhash must aware of Sameer
Lokhande.

Anup Kumar

Mar 2, 2006, 12:52:45 PM3/2/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
amey..lucky guy....gets to be in colony through out..

so amey u staying in anushakti or moved out ?

anup

mahesh kurup

Mar 2, 2006, 9:40:19 PM3/2/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com

Subash and Amey welcome yar .. meeting you guys after so long.

sahi link beja yar subash tu ne .. I will foward to my friends too.

Aur su and anup yar... thum log... mail ko chat type mat use karo yar. .. goodnite or bye bolne ka liya bi mail likna hai kya.

After reading 10-15 mails ... mail likne ka dum nahi raheta hai ....

catch u guys later ..................

From:  subhash chawan <c_sub...@yahoo.com>
To:  Deonar <rcde...@yahoogroups.com>, AECS <ae...@googlegroups.com>, Neeraj Manchanda <manchand...@yahoo.com>, Shireesh Indu <shire...@rediffmail.com>, Taruna Sharma <taru...@rediffmail.com>, suvarna lokhande <suvar...@rediffmail.com>
Subject:  Government of India has a online Grievance forum and it works
Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:56:47 -0800 (PST)

Suneesh Nair

Mar 2, 2006, 11:24:48 PM3/2/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
tu likhta hi kabh hai....sala tera jaisa public mail hi nahi karta hai ...toh mail ko chat jaisa banana padta hai....samjha kya....atleast gaali dene ke liye toh tum log ka keyboard chalta hai....nahi toh tu sub kidhar marwata rehta hai pata hi nahi chalta hai

Amey

Mar 3, 2006, 1:46:09 AM3/3/06
to aecs3
Kurpya dukkar kahan hai tu, suna sheikh ne bahut taklif diya phir tu US
bhagne ki soch raha tha. Surendran aur sister ka shaadi hua kya. Sunny
Deol 'Ghaya' abhi bhi khidki mein khada rahta hai kaya. Sunny aur Mom
kaise hain. Sethu dukkar kaliya yahan pa call center mein manager hain
uska baap mere division meing APO hai aur Dhiren ka father mera senior
officer hai.

Where is Anil Chandran?

Bikramaditya Biswas

Mar 3, 2006, 1:47:54 AM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
SU, SAALA REMOVE BBBI...@GMAIL.COM FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST, I AM GETTING
THE MAILS AT THIS ACCOUNT.
JALDI...............

Suneesh Nair

Mar 3, 2006, 2:01:41 AM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
ok...nikalta hoon....ro mat abhi

Suneesh Nair

Mar 3, 2006, 2:10:04 AM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
tublu,
tera gmail wala id nikal diya grp mein se..u shudnt b receving any more mails on tht id....kush reh.

ok...nikalta hoon....ro mat abhi

Bikramaditya Biswas

Mar 3, 2006, 10:00:02 AM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
jug jug jiyo mere laal

From:  "Suneesh Nair" <sunee...@gmail.com>
To:  ae...@googlegroups.com
Date:  Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:54:48 +0530

mahesh kurup

Mar 3, 2006, 2:26:09 PM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com

Amey bai .. .sahi bola yar .. sheko ne pahila mera 4 sal tak gand liya .. abi gore laye rahi hai .. jab india mai tha .. tab tum sab ne liya. abi lagta hai ki shyad mera gaand banya gaya hai sobko lane kaliya .. :(

mom and dad is fine yar...  suresh or sandhya ka shaadi ka chal raha hai.

Anil is in dubai ... is doing fine.

Suneesh Nair

Mar 3, 2006, 11:19:53 PM3/3/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
oye kurpya....dhanyavad ijazat ke liye....toh tera anil se baat hota hai kya kabhi...usko bol na kabhi f-emale sub chodke ekhaad baar e-mail bhi check kar liya kare...aur kya chal raha hai....subbhash ne kuch likha nahi woh kya kar raha hai aur kidhar hai....amey tu kaunse bldg mein rehta hai abhi? aur kaunsa division mein hai tu? Apna Dhandi ka dad tera senior hai kya? Dhandi ko bhi kabhi bol re mail kar lega....aur koi hai apna bclass ka log barc mein ya aur kidhar....i know this wud interest Dev lekin i learn that Tina is a teacher and shayd scholl no.4 mein kuch padhati hai aisa suna mein...hai kya aisa.....amey tere paas aur kiska contact hai toh bata....aur subhash tu bhi....cheers

subhash chawan

Mar 6, 2006, 2:50:52 AM3/6/06
to ae...@googlegroups.com
Su, Sahi hai boss, U also have grievance cell, wherein people like bikram are lodging there complaints. please satisfy them.

regards
Subhash

Suneesh Nair <sunee...@gmail.com> wrote:
ok...nikalta hoon....ro mat abhi