Questions bout MCC subaccounts limits

Ilya Lakhin

May 29, 2014, 10:24:31 PM5/29/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

I have a Test account with 9 subaccounts in the My Client Center. I created these accounts temporary, just for testing purposes. But when I try to add another one, it writes: "The manager cannot create more client accounts".

My questions are:

1) What are the limits for a number of subaccounts for the Production superaccount?

2) How to get rid of exist accounts created using MCC panel? Unlinking doesn't work, and I got this message: "This account must have at least one active user before you can unlink it". Please provide me with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to terminate subaccounts.
3) Is it possible to automate subaccounts removement procedure using Google Adwords API?

Thanks in advance!

Ilya Lakhin.

Anash Oommen

May 30, 2014, 2:38:15 PM5/30/14