v201109 - Report download error occured: Report request does not include report ID or XML

Alex V.

Feb 23, 2012, 2:09:30 PM2/23/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

We are getting this error "Report download error occured: Report request does not include report ID or XML" currently calling v201109 API. All calls were successful 10 hours ago. No code changes on our side.

Using jruby with Google API gems

google-adwords-api (0.5.0)
google-ads-common (0.6.2)

Any experiencing similar issues?
Thanks -Alex

Alex V.

Feb 23, 2012, 7:07:07 PM2/23/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Found the problem... recently released (02/23) httpi gem version 0.9.6 http://rubygems.org/gems/httpi/versions/0.9.6 caused the problem. google-ads-common depends on it. I didn't investigate why. Stick with 0.9.5 version. It works. -Alex

Eric Koleda

Feb 27, 2012, 1:47:17 PM2/27/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

There is an open bug for this issue here:

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

mona gandhi

Apr 30, 2012, 9:48:46 PM4/30/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I m facing a similar issue. Unfortunately downgrading httpi gem to 0.9.5 is not an option for me. Do you know what about 0.9.6 leads to this error? What are some other ways to fix this?