How to use "local search trends" (usa) via google api

Ankur Sharma

Jun 28, 2011, 4:53:11 PM6/28/11
to AdWords API Forum
I got my software here and i want it to calculate local search trends
using google api. How can i do this?

Thanks

Kevin Winter

Jun 30, 2011, 9:33:45 AM6/30/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  The TrafficEstimatorService may be able to help you here: http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/reference/latest/TrafficEstimatorService.html

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

Leila Thomson

Jul 5, 2011, 6:33:05 PM7/5/11
to AdWords API Forum
Thanks Kevin. But what should i use precisely?

On Jun 30, 6:33 am, Kevin Winter <Kevin.Win...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   The TrafficEstimatorService may be able to help you here:http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/reference/latest/TrafficEsti...

Kevin Winter

Jul 6, 2011, 10:37:48 AM7/6/11
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Chirag

Jul 21, 2012, 7:24:09 AM7/21/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Yes, I can use traffic estimate service.
But i am not able to found any date selector.
Using this service i cannot get trends for past few months as local search trends.

Thanks,
chirag

Kevin Winter

Jul 24, 2012, 5:15:40 PM7/24/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chirag,
  The TrafficEstimatorService is intended to provide estimates, not trends over time.  Values returned are based on historical observed values as well as projections.  This isn't currently possible.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

Chirag

Jul 26, 2012, 2:42:21 AM7/26/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reply.
So any other way to get local search trends. Is it possible using adwords API?

Thanks,
chirag

Kevin Winter

Jul 30, 2012, 12:12:16 PM7/30/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chirag,
  To the best of my knowledge, it's not possible to obtain local monthly search trends via the AdWords API.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team