Granting API Access

Paddy Power

May 18, 2012, 6:22:49 AM5/18/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I want to grant API access to a Trusted Certified Adwords Supplier called Tenscores. However, it is currently set at pending. There is no option for me to enable this access. How can I proceed? Account [538-833-9578].

Furthermore, what restrictions can we place on access type. Is it complete or read only? Could we theoretically restrict certain information?

Paddy Power

May 21, 2012, 11:15:52 AM5/21/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Bump

Anash P. Oommen

May 22, 2012, 6:40:48 AM5/22/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To grant API access to an MCC, you should link the account under that MCC. See http://support.google.com/adwords/agency/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=7732 for details. The API MCC will have full access to your data.
Alternately, you could invite a new user login to manage your account, and give that login readonly access. Then share that login with Tenscores, and then Tenscores will have only readonly access.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Paddy Power

May 22, 2012, 12:31:46 PM5/22/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Anash,
Is it possible to grant API access to a single account with an MCC? At present, there doesn't appear to be an option for that?
Dave.

Anash P. Oommen

May 23, 2012, 2:13:47 AM5/23/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

I think that's not possible with AdWords today.

Cheers,
Anash