get Google Adwords developer token programmatically

Mawran Mawr

Jun 17, 2020, 10:20:15 AM6/17/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have google oauth2 authorization. To work with google adwords, I need developer token. I can see it on the website in my account, but is there any way to find it programmatically through the api?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 17, 2020, 1:53:29 PM6/17/20
to marsel...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mawran,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to retrieve the developer token programmatically as the documentation only mentions viewing the developer token in the API Center. I have raised a feature request for this on your behalf, though there is no guarantee this will be possible since the developer token is considered sensitive information. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q217BAD:ref

Mawran Mawr