Get Click date and time

Tom Kessler

Jun 12, 2012, 3:26:30 PM6/12/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is it possible to get Click detailed information such as date and time of a click? I read over the AdWords API and it seems there is no Click entity with date and time properties available.

Thank you,

Tom

Tom Kessler

Jun 13, 2012, 2:36:16 PM6/13/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Bump

Tom Kessler

Jun 14, 2012, 8:48:51 AM6/14/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Do anyone know of a place to get click date and time? Maybe another system like Analytics?

Thank you,

Tom

David Torres

Jun 18, 2012, 8:28:00 PM6/18/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

It is not possible to obtain click specific data, like date and time from the API at this moment. But you might want to take a look to AdWords ValueTrack.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team

Kevin Winter

Jul 9, 2012, 1:40:48 PM7/9/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  Just to follow up, v201206 has a new Click Performance Report: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#click

It must be run for a single day at a time and does not expose date, but may be of use regardless.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted

Kevin Winter

Oct 17, 2012, 5:16:55 PM10/17/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
  The Date field will return a date like 2012-10-16.  The HourOfDay field is also available for some reports/combinations of fields.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:01:17 PM UTC-4, David Quiec wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Will the Date show Date including Time? Or just day within month?

- David

David

Oct 18, 2012, 2:18:16 AM10/18/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,
Looking to phone only ads (no click to website), and interested in associating conversions there. I have the conversion date but need the clicks to identify keyword/adgroup/campaign. Thus interested in the time data for each click.

Any idea how to do this?

- David

Kevin Winter

Oct 18, 2012, 4:07:42 PM10/18/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
  Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to do that.  The most granularity you can get with Time is the HourOfDay column - this is only available at the Account, Campaign and AdGroup levels.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team