Get remaining balance for an account

Дмитрий Пискарёв

Jul 12, 2013, 6:24:42 AM7/12/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

is there a way to get remaining budget for an account ? I googled several times, but found only several 2011 posts with short answer about the inability to do so.

Danial Klimkin

Jul 16, 2013, 10:10:34 AM7/16/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitry,

No, the remaining balance is currently not available in the API.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Дмитрий Пискарёв

Jul 16, 2013, 10:38:42 AM7/16/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Will this feature be in yours to-do list?

Danial Klimkin

Jul 17, 2013, 4:56:27 AM7/17/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitry,

We currently don't plan to include billing information or remaining budgets in the API.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Ondřej Bartas

Oct 29, 2013, 3:25:46 PM10/29/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Danial,

do you have any reason to not add balance of account to api?

If you have hundreds of accounts for hundreds of clients and you would like to send alert email to client about balance, there is no way to do it :(

Ondrej

Danial Klimkin

Oct 30, 2013, 7:07:54 AM10/30/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ondrej,

We'll track this as a feature request, unfortunately I can't provide any more details.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Luis Alegro

Dec 15, 2014, 1:47:13 PM12/15/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Danial,

The v201409 version of the api has this functionality?

Danial Klimkin

Dec 16, 2014, 7:38:45 AM12/16/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Luis,

No, still not supported.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Federico Serbin

Sep 27, 2016, 11:27:59 AM9/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi. Any news about this feature?
Thanks

Mathieu Dubreuil

Sep 27, 2016, 11:47:56 AM9/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Still no easy way, but here is the answer I got from another member of the API team :

To get the remaining amount of a budget order, you could query for Cost from the Account Performance Report within the date range during which the BudgetOrder was active and deduct this value from the spendingLimit of the BudgetOrder.

It worked fine for me, sorry if it isn't what you were looking for!