Google Adwords DKI: Use DKI with only one part of the total keyword

Hoppe

May 24, 2012, 12:50:52 AM5/24/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Normally DKI for AD texts only allows to insert the whole keyword in the form {keyword: 1stword 2ndword 3rdword}.

However I would like to pick only one part of the keyword such as the first word of it: So e.g. insert only "1stword" into the description line of an ad text even though the ad is triggered for the whole keyword "+1stword +2ndword +3rdword".

Are there any solutions to that problem?

Danial Klimkin

May 28, 2012, 11:28:48 AM5/28/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hoppe,

I can't see a solution myself. I suggest to check with the general AdWords support though as this issue is not specific to the API.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.