Call Only Ads has data missing through Ad Performance Report

cv

Jan 22, 2019, 7:55:21 AM1/22/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have downloaded report AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT for Call only ad adtype.
But AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT has Headline1 Headline2 is coming as -- but in real UI there is values.

I am not getting those values through API again Headline 1 and Headline 2.

Is this feature not available through API?

Thanks,

googleadsapi...@google.com

Jan 22, 2019, 3:01:30 PM1/22/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Chirag,

I was able to replicate the issue on my end. I'm checking this internally with the team. I will keep you posted on the updates.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking a short survey.
If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.

Take Survey

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

cv

Jan 23, 2019, 3:36:15 AM1/23/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Ok,

Please do let me know on this when you have any update.

Thanks,

cv

Jan 29, 2019, 3:45:38 AM1/29/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Any words on this from backend team?

Thanks.

googleadsapi...@google.com

Jan 29, 2019, 11:26:11 AM1/29/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Chirag,

The HeadlinePart1 and HeadlinePart2 fields are specifically for ExpandedTextAds. Since these fields are a recent addition to the Call Only Ads, these are not yet supported through the API. Please keep an eye on our blog for more updates.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

cv

Apr 5, 2019, 1:38:18 AM4/5/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Bharani,

Any updates on this?

Thanks,

googleadsapi...@google.com

Apr 5, 2019, 10:29:29 AM4/5/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Chirag,

The HeadlinePart1 and HeadlinePart2 fields are available in the Google Ads API using the ad_group_ad.ad.call_only_ad.headline1 and ad_group_ad.ad.call_only_ad.headline2. You can use the report query below to pull these details:

"SELECT ad_group_ad.ad.call_only_ad.headline1, ad_group_ad.ad.call_only_ad.headline2 FROM ad_group_ad WHERE ad_group.id = '54194073304"

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team