Request to add Tapad Adapter and constants to the AdWhirl SDK

Li Qiu

Apr 25, 2012, 1:59:18 PM4/25/12
to AdWhirl Users
I had originally sent this to sup...@adwhirl.com, as indicated in the
lower right hand corner of https://www.adwhirl.com/home/dev. That
resulted in an automated response pointing here.

Any additional suggestions of where to insert documentation would be
greatly appreciated.

---

Hi,

I am a developer at Tapad, Inc. We have prepared an iOS AdWhirl
Adapter for our iOS Ad SDK. We would like to get the adapter
incorporated into the main AdWhirl source repository. In addition, I
have some questions regarding how and what documentation we should be
updating.

A coworker had worked on this previously and Tapad already has an enum
allocated to us in AdWhirlAdNetworkAdapter.h. However, no
corresponding adapter and enums on the server side were added at that
time.

I have cloned the following repos with our updates:

- http://code.google.com/r/li-tapad-adwhirl-sdk-iphone/
- Implemented AdWhirlAdapterTapad
- Added Tapad specific methods to AdWhirlDeletegateProtocol.h
- Updated AdWhirlSDK2_Sample<foo> XCode projects with
AdWhirlAdapterTapad and the Tapad folder under AdNetworkLibs

- http://code.google.com/r/li-tapad-adwhirl-server-website/
- Added Tapad as an option in the Networks list

- http://code.google.com/r/li-tapad-adwhirl-server-mobile/
- Added Tapad enum

What is the process of getting this merged into the main source
repositories?

In addition, I would like to add Tapad specific information to this
page (https://www.adwhirl.com/doc/ios/AdWhirliOSSDKSetup.html).
Specifically, a link at the top to www.tapad.com and a row in section
4, Ad Networks. Please let me know how I can do this.

thanks,

Li.

wes

Apr 27, 2012, 5:50:38 PM4/27/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Li,

Unfortunately, we're unable to accept additional ad networks for inclusion in AdWhirl at this time.

Apologies,
Wes