Re: AVD manager(R21 version) can't locate skin path

Xavier Ducrohet

Dec 8, 2012, 1:16:58 AM12/8/12
to adt...@googlegroups.com
We are kind of going away from custom skins. Generally they aren't
that useful. We're going toward a single dynamic skins that
dynamically displays controls depending on the config of the AVD.

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!

Mike Yeh

Dec 11, 2012, 3:41:49 AM12/11/12
to adt...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xavier,

Thanks for your reply.
So if I still want to have custom skin then I have to modify the images and layout under tools\lib\emulator\skins\dynamic right ?

Best Regards,
MIKE

Xavier Ducrohet於 2012年12月8日星期六UTC+8下午2時16分58秒寫道: