Official announcement spot for Gradle for Android updates?

瀏覽次數:88 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mark Murphy

未讀,
2015年7月13日 下午3:16:342015/7/13
收件者:adt...@googlegroups.com
Apparently, 1.3.0-beta4 exists. However, the release notes do not list
it:

http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system

What is the official way that we should be finding out about new
releases to the Gradle for Android plugin?

Thanks!

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy

Advanced Android Training: https://commonsware.com/training/public

Colin Madere

未讀,
2015年7月13日 下午6:26:592015/7/13
收件者:adt...@googlegroups.com
Also would love to have this information.  Hard to know the status of the gradle plugin since the "tools" site seems solely focused on AS.

Jerome Dochez

未讀,
2015年7月14日 上午9:05:122015/7/14
收件者:adt...@googlegroups.com
yes I forgot to update it, sorry about that.

it's updated now.

Mark Murphy

未讀,
2015年7月14日 上午9:29:242015/7/14
收件者:adt...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015, at 09:05, Jerome Dochez wrote:
> yes I forgot to update it, sorry about that.
>
> it's updated now.

OK, so to confirm, http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system
is indeed the way we should be finding out about new Gradle for Android
releases?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄